FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE SATANISTS

FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE SATANISTS
In a neighborhood in Odense Denmark Muslims are maiming and torturing cats for fun - these subhumans do not deserve to live in a civilized society

tv2fyn.dk/artikel/dyremishandling-i-vollsmose-boern-river-hoved-og-ben-af-katte

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2017/06/13/and-you-thought-muslim-cruelty-to-animals-was-only-limited-to-dogs-and-barbaric-islamic-halal-animal-slaughter/
telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11384505/Secret-halal-slaughterhouse-film-reveals-horrific-animal-abuse.html
liveleak.com/view?i=8cb_1383177765
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-14/america-loves-muslim-food-so-much-for-a-clash-of-civilizations
kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/cat-killer-reaches-kent-120301/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arent cats like holy animals in islam or something?

Fucking vermin.

Proof that they are all budding sociopaths and psychopaths, and this is an issue with genetics, not religion.

There has to be a purge otherwise their genes will be passed on and we'll have another wave of autistic tryhard wannabe's.

I am a Satanist and I would never harm an animal. I love animals, much more than Christians whose God encourages animal sacrifice.

Arabs throw kittens into fires in israel.
They abuse their animals and despise dogs.
God I hate muslims so much.

stop posting anytime

The mail delivery has also been suspended from this neighborhood because of threat to postmen - Jaysus Denmark is going full on Sweden

barenakedislam.com/2017/06/13/and-you-thought-muslim-cruelty-to-animals-was-only-limited-to-dogs-and-barbaric-islamic-halal-animal-slaughter/
This is common in Europe now, cat disappears or gets poisoned better ask yr Muslim neighbor

It's the facts, enjoy loving your kike God.

we knew this long before they started killing cats

1. case in fucking danmark
2. flag is goyish IsRaHell ally
3. EVERY SINGLE MOSLEM OUT OF THE BILLIONS ON EARTH IS LIKE THESE UNACCOUNTED 'EVIL' "TERRORISTS"

Cats pee is a stinky virus, almost like your (((overlords))), Goy.

Good. Fuck cats.

>Mudslimes acting like Mudslimes
ah yes subhumans never change do they? At least these particular ones are confined the Vollsmose ghetto.

fucking hell - fuckety fffuck GOD I HATE those fucking subhuman - ahhh - I can't think of a really horrible thing to say I am so fucking angry

Come on dude, your "people" are infamous worldwide and throughout time for cannibalizing children.

NEDM

mudslime spotted

They are trying to start another plague user. Is much of a pain in the ass random cats can be they reduce disease carrying vermin and most people do understand this.

Are you the owner of the daed corpse of a stinky cat holocausted by MUH EVIL MOSLEMS?

If so, go to the police

If no, gas your life down to ashes.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>who did it

>MUHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cmon man, not all muslims. If you disparage all muslims that will push them towards torturing even more cats.

satan is from the bible lol

fucking retard

I already knew satan created islam to weaken the church of Jesus

Careful not to pop a vessel sweetie

>implying this is anything new
>implying anyone will do anything
I'm sad

They are scum, I wish I was God, so I could just wipe them from all existence.

I'd literally kill them if this was happening in the US.

Try reading the New Testament. Your information is 2000 years old.

... and Jews twirl chickens. Look, Semites are disgusting, but that is not something you guys can extract an advantage from, except given ignorant people. The difference between the best Jews and the worst Arab is IQ.

No, they just hate dogs.
Cats are a middle eastern thing.
In all the Levant and the Maghreb there is roaming and feral cats everywhere.
I believe it's a remnant of the black death.

>abusing animals

RIGHT, THATS IT, FOURTH CRUSADE NOW

>muslim flag

Mohamed supposedly loved cats. I say supposedly because he never really existed.

Satan was before the bible. Satan isn't a fallen angel, he is an alien and he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

>muh "look guys! The New Testament isn't as bad!" meme

53% white country spotted

Feral cats are vermin. Killing them is good.

te weel wed pil is tat yu ar kontwold by an aweeyums nd te aweeyums wyks dohgees mor tan a hyooman wyk yu! !!!!

They don't have any goats on hand to fuck, so...

you're a moslem though

>FOURTH

Um, sweetie...

Solution obvious - rig cats with tiny suicide vests that go off if anyone kicks or hits them.

If you go for the Gnostic tradition "Satan" is actually the true god and Christ was his instrument. the "God" of the bible is merely an emanation of true divinity

>Satan was before the bible. Satan isn't a fallen angel, he is an alien and he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
AHAHAHAH

Says the idiot who's country is full of rats and disease.

our people used to worship cats in ancient egypt, they would hate them

You don't understand Christianity one bit if you think it's a choice between old and new.

Fuck cats, who the fuck cares...ah yes, you fucktard westerners who care more about pets than having kids and families.

Get rid of the flags they said, the quality of the posts will go up they said.

And JEWS are just WHITE ARABS.

So it's no wonder the Jews, INCLUDING THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY CRYPTO-JUDEN and the JUDEN-ITALIAN PRETEND-CATHOLIC SATANISTS and CRYPTO-JUDEN RUSSIANS are so sick, twisted, demented and evil.

Goddamn. Fuck these savages.
Mass graves beneath mountains of sand when?

I swear to God, animal cruelty bothers me to the point of doing something.
I don't know what I'd do.
Raping, murder and killing cats and dogs.
This shit has got to stop.

why not literally do it now?

Please do not understand. I am a spiritual Satanist. Which means I do believe he exists, but he has NOTHING to do with how Christianity, Judaism, or Islam portrays Him.
Not an argument, you just laughed. But as they say, ignorance is bliss.
That's what he implied, I think they are they same. It's rubbish and it is ruining our race.

Harming cats?

Alert Sup Forums

fuck of

If there was a God, USA would be the first wiped thing from the face of the earth.

Dunno if they're holy, but allegedly Mohammed had a cat sleeping on part of his robe once so he cut off the part of the robe the cat was on so as not to disturb the cat when he got up

Flag checks out.

Sorry dude im not gonna argue with somebody who think satan is an aryan alien

jesus christ man

if i saw it happening in front of me i'd go to prison for my resulting actions. cannot describe how turnt this gets me. they torture and desecrate innocent people, children, defenseless animals.. they are a cancer.

getting rid of islam on this planet would be like, finding a cure for a terrible virus.

You have Muslims in the US so it is happening,
Also have you every seen halal slaughtering?
It's fucking torture

Luckily we know there is no god.
The fact that your awful ideology exists is proof enough of that.

>calls it the levant
please go retake the holy land, france

If I ever catch anyone doing this I'll cave in their head with a fucking breezeblock.

In a supermarket near you now!

You believe in a brown, sandnigger Jew who is also His father (an invisible man in the sky), that was conceived "miraculously" in a virgin's womb by a "Holy Ghost" so he could be crucified by his own creation, who later arose from the dead like a zombie and flew up into the sky.

They should use hair nets for that beard.

telegraph.co.uk/news/shopping-and-consumer-news/11384505/Secret-halal-slaughterhouse-film-reveals-horrific-animal-abuse.html

It's not an Iranian thing and I am not going to say all of the countries in this area.
Not my fault if we split the land with England and got to know these people personnaly.

>i am scared

this is enough to make obliterate all muslims

Also PostNord has stopped posting in the Vollsmose ghetto for an unknown amount of time due to their behaviour against the postmen lol

aye

idd, pathetic cunts abusing helpless animals gets me mad like nothing else

anyone got the webbum of the sand niggers kicking a goat off the side of a mountain and laughing about it?

best i've got. we need to glass them all.

liveleak.com/view?i=8cb_1383177765

And they didn't rape the poor thing before they killed it?

I'm not sure the authorities checked. They might have.
Perhaps we should rebuild the Coliseum and feed the Muslims to the Lions for revenge.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-14/america-loves-muslim-food-so-much-for-a-clash-of-civilizations
Your eating it without even knowing, it's served in hospitals without telling what it is, and god knows where else

Ah, don't take it so seriously, Germans too throw jewish babies in fires and then gas their parents. Also have rooms with mobving knives to chop jews in it.

Whateva a jew says about others is a lie, you people are disgusting.

Or wait a sec

Don't even get me started on what you people do to children...

Needs to be out lawed in western civilisation,
Also kosher

Blow up Lillebælt

thats such a fucking kike lie , heres the real VS of the Lord vs satan you stupid mong

>look at it in it true form and pick your champion

*ostensibly

Please specify so I can refute you- what did I say was a lie?

Why do you blame muslims for that?

some deranged shitskins did it, and you are bitching about whole religion

>He doesn't even understand that Jesus was the final sacrifice.

Christians don't sacrifice animals you idiot. Enjoy sucking your failed rebel leader's cock in hell.

Why you danes arent making car-raids to those muslim infested neighbourhoods?

Animals are Haram.

Women not covered up is Haram

Western civilisation is Haram.

Submit to the sword or die infidels!!

You cannot refute the truth , it's all presented falsely or all lies , you're corrupt as fuck.

>please specify
Fuck you scumbag already

Same thing happened in southern France.
They slashed the cat and pulled out its eyes. Of course the medias say the criminals are "youth", but given the location (Draguignan) their behavior and the fact that the inhabitants didn't dare to oppose them, it's obvious they were arabs.

Again arabs have a long history of sadistic and vicious behavior as many Algeria war veterans can testify. Really ISIS' taste for creative forms of gore isn't a coincidence, it's hard-wired arab islamic culture.

>de har fået ryggen brækket på en cykel
>de er blevet begravet levende i sandkassen
>de er blevet brugt som en levende fodbold
fucking mudslime savages
they're practically on the same level as niggers when it comes to entertaining themselves

How biggoted of you you racist islamophobe. Abusing cats is part of their culture!
Nope.

you guys need to deport all those sand niggers out of Denmark - they are not nor will they ever be Danish

>service to self destruction
wrong. stop trying to strawman satanism you christcucked faggot

A few months ago this happened not far from me, seems like we've got a future serial killer in training

forgot link
kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/cat-killer-reaches-kent-120301/

Kids from Muslim countries do this shit all the time, you didn't know? I was once in Bangladesh and I saw village children capture a cat, hold it down, stick a firecracker in its asshole, light it and then let it go.

And it wasn't the odd kid in the neighborhood doing it, it was like 10 kids all between 8 and 14 they looked like.

That's really weird, because even ISIS loves cats and takes care of them in war zones

>nigger flag
>is also an absolute faggot