IT-A BEGINS, WAHOO

archive.fo/5deiy
twitter.com/rebheartsyou/status/874665790833905666

>Getting butthurt over a fucking Mario game
wew

You know what else would be nice? Getting the fuck back to your own country.

But Mario's Italian

>a non spic speaks for the spics
this is why nobody takes SJWs seriously

>Mario celebrates different cultures
FUCKING RACISTS REEEEEEEE
Good thing nintendo is japanese based and will ignore these losers

a jew strikes again who isnt even a gamer just wanting to destroy what they dont control.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Is there a biological reason why women can't shut the fuck up? Why must they voice their opinions EVERY fucking time they see something slightly wrong?

What happened?

I actually find it very refreshing to see Mexican culture folklore and traditions in Japanese videogames, I am tired to see all those ugly niggers in every western games.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

kek FPBP

nips probabbly included the spic thing for marketing muh diversity, not realizing the stereotypical costume would trigger hypersensitive yanks

A small group will flip out but this will go nowhere as everyone else, including Mexicans, will like it.

These SJWs only have one gear.

Yes, it would be best if we erased all references to any culture. That would work out really well.

What stereotype? Has she never seen marachi music?

IT'S-A-ME
MARIO!

Confusing your culture/ heritage for a stereotype

These "people" don't know where stereotypes come from,do they?

I agree.

Cultural appropriation is an issue

Mfw Nintendo gives zero fucks about sjw bull shit and sells 6million copies while that war game that erased Nazi flags goes out of business

Does he jump higher like that?

BAN ASSAULT CULTURAL ATTIRE

Same shit, different toilet.

>We need more diversity in our games!
>NO! Not that kind of diversity! That's racist!
>Here, let me speak on behalf of an entire ethnicity/cultural group and tell you how to do it better!
I'm pretty sure this is how Mass Effect Andromeda happened. Also, I unironically wear Raiden's mariachi uniform whenever I get the chance. Nice taste m8.

Used to have a Colombian at work who's name is Mario

>tfw our true enemy really is the fucking white males

What game was that?

>ubisoft

into the fire it goes

>remember playing Nintendo when i was 4
>remember playing Duck Hunt and Mario with grandpa when he was still alive

LEAVE NINTENDO ALONE!!!

Call of Duty. Not even kidding, Call of Duty WWII does not have swastikas. It's just iron crosses.

So do Mariachis just not exist anymore or...

>People point out youre a fucking moron
>HARASSMENT!!!!!1111
Now to open the patron for ez shekels

Do you think she should have translated it into Japanese so the people who made the game could understand?

I dunno, I'm not a gamer but I saw some thread this morning about it. Apparently it's a prequel to a 10yo game and features proud WOCs storming the beach at Normandy while fighting a country who based on a fuzzy picture of their flag appear to be the Swiss

They do, this people just enjoys being funkillers.

The Japs couldn't care less about SJWs and shit.

>wtf don't dress Mario in a sombrero, poncho, and guitar for your Dia de los Muertos themed level! That's super racist!
>HEY EVERYBODY! WE'RE MEXICO! LOOK AT US WITH OUR SOMBREROS, PONCHOS, AND GUITARS!

Look, it's really fucking simple - if countries want to stop being known for certain stereotypes, just stop embracing those stereotypes as a country.

How much you wanna bet she'll blame white people for this?

Big shoes are where it's at now.

No but the people running localization studios do

Mexicans don't give a fuck (and probably like it). This is 100% 2nd generation Americans pitching a shit fit about a culture from a country they never even lived in. It's just like Asian Americans and the Kimono - japs don't give a fuck.

Yeah sombreros n shit are racist but lets disregard the fact that MARIO IS ACARICATURE OF A FUCKING SHORT, FAT ITALIAN WITH A THICK MUSTACHE AND ACCENT

FUCK liberals have zero awareness

I think many Mexicans would be embarrassed to be associated with these whiners.

>SJWs are so unaware of other cultures that they think mariachi bands are the way Mexicans regularly dress and not a costume on their own

(((white)))

By the responses to an earlier thread I can tell that mexicans don't care, they actually like the sombreros and the ponchos, this it's classic wealthy middle class from other countries circlejerking.

Will they protest It's A Small World next?

They're going to come for it, too. Do you really think you can stop them?

Nintendo has become so infamous for their "bad PR" that their "bad PR" brings people to them in droves. All the bickering caused by the bloated Xbox vs Playstation shit will drive people to find a new thing to be annoyed by.

Nintendo is a fucking breeding ground for that sort of thing-get ready to see female link, black zelda, black mario characters that aren't literally who, get ready to see it all come crumbling down.

>but muh nips don't care about SJW

Sure they don't. So they'll eventually just stop catering to the west. Maybe their games will end up censored or all out banned. Look at what is already happening to DOA games.

It might seem memey or dramatic, but user they are quite literally coming for your video games.
They do not play them, but they see them as an accessible culture and a huge part of modern society and thusly if it does not suit them, it must be forced to its knees.

Enjoy the final years of "based" devs fighting it off before it all comes tumbling down.

All you had to do was save Ashley.

Mexicans are appropriating their own race?

No one cared when Mario was a stereotypical italian?

>Hey so um you're a fucking oversensitive moron
>HARASSMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>(btw it's 100% okay to disagree with my views)
So does she have bipolar or what?

Mariachi is a part of italian culture that was stolen by mexico. Literally cultural appropriation.

Niggers and spics need to stop whining already.

italians aren't people.

Mexican culture is a stereotype. Mexico doesn't have any culture.

(((heterosexual white males)))

Says the Swedecuck

Based Mario! He's been fighting monkeys and curb stomping brown foreigners since 1981!

every mexican I have ever known has liked mariachis and the day of the dead aesthetic
and I lived in a border state

I thought Skyward Sword was okay ... until BotW

Kek.

Here's the most entertaining part to me: Nintendo has never once claimed Mario is in Mexico. So basically all these SJWs stereotyped THE FUCK out of Mexicans by assuming mariachi hat = Mexico.

A FUCKING LEAF

What's the argument here? That stereotyping in media reinforces stereotyping in real life? I can see the argument being made for complex stereotyping (for example, WW1 German soldiers were said to be "carrying Goethe's 'Faust'" in their backpack - as if every German cared as much for the deeper meaning of life as the idealists and romantics of the 19th and 18th century! as if the German war effort was a result of the Teutonic spirit and not of deliberate political planning!), but not for light stereotyping like in the OP questions. You have to be clincally retarded to not immediately realize that not every Mexican looks like they're depicted in a Mario game. On top of that, this sort of complaining is incredibly redundant and a waste of energy.

Same with Sweden desu

But it's a nice stereotype
What do these people want? Beheadings and drugs?

wtf Mario

Celebrate diversity but not in that way

Is that a wall behind him?

Mario is very clearly Italian

tacos
that's it

I fucking hate these people. I don't mean that in some memey, swishy-wishy way. I legitimately fucking hate these people and wish horrible deaths upon their family.

I wish mexicans were like that, then they'd at least be fun.

>Stereotype

Yeah expect Mexicans actually do this.

Americans are called Hamburgers. Does anyone honestly get upset? No. Its because we all love hamburgers and it fits us perfectly.

Japs don't give a fuck and never have, cry more burritos

>Ubisoft employee openly talking shit about a competitor
But Ubinigger won't even talk to her about it because she is a taco and therefore invincible under all ethics codes.

>rank A in Splatoon
She's bragging about that? S rank is easy to get to at least once. S+ requires actual effort though and I like to play with suboptimal weapons sometimes.

>Spics
>American
They're about as American as pakis are in your country eternal Anglo

no, Mario is white, white people are not allowed to steal other races cultures, if Mario was a nigger, they wouldn't care.

>Non-cuck
She's only half greek

Welcome to lack-of-self-awareness-for-the-sake-of-your-retarded-narrative 101.

>An Italian plumber stereotype, who sometimes dresses as a furry raccoon, isn't allowed to dress as a Mexican.

>Candian "UI dev" gets SJW asshole torn open on social media
fuck this puta

>(((white))) people mad at Japanese people for making a stereotypical Italian caricature wear a sombrero

wew

Are those supposed to help them climb the wall faster?

What the fuck is a Latinx? It's "Latino" if you're a man, "Latina" if you're a woman. There's no such thing as Latinx. What are you, a tissue?

I agree, that Mexican stereotype is dead. The modern Mexican stereotype is acting like a ghetto nigger and being a drug mule for a cartel leader so that you and your entire family don't get beheaded.

Thank you garbage man

There is no way that wasn't done on purpose.

Yaaarrrgh, I hardly believe me eyes

They're best people.

None of us Italians ever once considered Mario offensive, in fact it gives us great jokes to totalyy bash each other.

Loudly taking this out on her employer is the quickest way to get an example made of her.

kek

Not even a competitor.
Ubishit is literally partnering with Nintendo to release a Maio x Rabbids game this year. Any company with sense would have her gagged immediately.

>Taco
Stop using that term, tacos are tex-mex not mexican

MARIO NO
>so long Gay Bowser

Just taking out the trash, is all.

Stop

He needs to appropriate the whole world of silly ethnic stereotypes and really cause some butthurt.

I'm old enough to remember the first video game crash. If this SJW meddling gets any worse I suspect it's going to cause another crash.

Everyone consider tex mex to be just mexican culture.

>Any company with sense would have her gagged immediately.

If this blows up then HR will drag her into their office for a quiet chat tomorrow morning.