>VP Pence speaks @Direct Supply in WI 6/10/17
youtu.be/ia7gfL2UeUo
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
>Poll: Trump disapproval hits record 60 percent
thehill.com/homenews/administration/337608-poll-trump-disapproval-hits-record-60-percent
>I helped draft Clinton's impeachment articles. The charges against Trump are more serious.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-helped-draft-clintons-impeachment-articles-the-charges-against-trump-are-more-serious/2017/06/13/a15f819e-4fab-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html
INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vgP5DFFB
decisiondeskhq.com/results/virginia-governor-republican/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/337608-poll-trump-disapproval-hits-record-60-percent
archive.is/Rv9lU
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-helped-draft-clintons-impeachment-articles-the-charges-against-trump-are-more-serious/2017/06/13/a15f819e-4fab-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html
ballotpedia.org/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2017
decisiondeskhq.com/results/virginia-governor-democratic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lads trump is pretty gud

UPDATED!!
pastebin.com/vgP5DFFB

Is Confederacy Corey actually going to fucking do it?

>shill image

link pls

>prev >>
how do you fuck this up

>tfw missed the Sessions hearing

Another excellent day of listening to Democrat whining
Reminds me of the Bush (jr) years

Shill image

Can you link me to that site.

This is a shill thread.

Someone ought to make a proper thread

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

we need a new thread

>tfw no Random option for flag

decisiondeskhq.com/results/virginia-governor-republican/
Looking dark

Did you have to use a lefty meme OP?
This bread has been tainted. We need a new baker.

SHILL THREAD

So, do the annoyances like Fluffy tend to use the Nazi flag or the White Supremacist flag?

i voted for drumfp in the primary but he\s goone too far now
please help us impeach him

Please archive those
archive.is/Rv9lU

Yes comrade...We got these drumpfkins now

Oh shit. That would send a very strong message. Gelespie has the party backing and name recognition.

SHILL THREAD
AWOOBAKER IS BAKING A NEW THREAD
PLEASE STAND BY

thanks

Don't fall for it lads

How long until black and brown stripes added to USA flag?

Go get em ICE!

What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates.

Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys

It says the same hackers responsible for hacking the DNC hacked the Heritage Foundation aka "Donald Trump's think tank".
There is no Russian Collusion.
>inb4 Trump had the Russians hack his own think tank to throw them off the trail

REAL THREAD

*shifts to final form*

I gotcha
>TRUMP SUPPORTING GOYIM ARE KEKS

FUN STUFF
>I helped draft Clinton's impeachment articles. The charges against Trump are more serious.

>a Shill thread

REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL THREAD AND WAIT FOR BAKER

it's too late

VA Gov Primaries
All you need to know
Pic related is polls before the election for our guy Corey Stewart and Ed Perriello. If Corey Stewart is really this close, then it's a very good thing for the Trump movement. But not much of the vote is in yet.

You can see results at Ballotpedia
>ballotpedia.org/Virginia_gubernatorial_election,_2017
and Decision Desk HQ
>decisiondeskhq.com/results/virginia-governor-republican/
Democratic primary (Tom Perriello represents the Bernie Sanders wing, Northam is establishment Dems):
>decisiondeskhq.com/results/virginia-governor-democratic/

Pretty boring. Just Dems trying to bait him and him raging a few times. There was a gay senator that was particularly fay

It's actually funny now with the flags

Yes comrade, you're on the toilet of the internet

have fun

Why am I supposed to not believe reddìt? They all cite their sources, expand on well reasoned arguments, and are more versed in reality than "meme" types.

So, with that said, why shouldn't I align with them, and vote Dem in 2018 and 2020?

The commie flag and others like that make it easier not to bite personally

REAL THREAD
ABANDON SHIP