Who is the leader of the American left right now? Do they even have a figurehead or real leadership?

Who is the leader of the American left right now? Do they even have a figurehead or real leadership?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/hope-future-average-age-house-democratic-leadership-76/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably schumer, and he fucking sucks at it.

Good question.

>pic related

If you mean the Democrats: Schmuck Schumer or some other

If you mean over DSA and the grassroots that are growing: Still Sanders (and some others close to him). He stills goes all over the country.

It's actually still Hillary Clinton. Hence the fact that it's the middle of June and the left is in a hysterical tailspin, still hasn't accepted the election, and doesn't seem to notice how royally fucked they are.

occupy democrats

Democrat leaders are all elderly

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/hope-future-average-age-house-democratic-leadership-76/

>The top three Democrats in leadership are 76 (Pelosi), 77 (Steny Hoyer) and 76 (Jim Clyburn). The average age of the Democratic party leadership is 76.

>The top three Republican leaders, in contrast, are 46 (Paul Ryan), 51 (Kevin McCarthy) and 51 (Steve Scalise).

I would say it's Obama. Outside that they have no one else who anybody likes. Even Obama isn't all that popular tho

This old fuck is gonna die any day now and then there won't be a single relevant anarchist. Sad.

>American left
>unified

>supports welfare
>works a government job
>calls himself an anarchist
wew

Cenk Uygur

Why is that proud negress wearing a wig?

I want a meme flag. How can I get a meme flag?

Right!? Right!?

Donald Trump. He is daddy... they just rebelling cause he is whuppin that ass for misbehaviour.

Every day it's a new person. Schumer, crazy Maxine Waters, Chief DoesntKnowShit, Or that new niggress senator

I dont know, but it isnt this james brown wannabe. Truth is I would say nobody. Supposedly they are wanting to run Keith Ellison in 2020. There is no republican party anymore though so dems need not worry. It is now all one party and any legislation that starts, starts at the desk of a lobbyist or donor.

The left and the right have both split in half. In 2020, the alt-right and the alt-left will both be behind Tulsi Gabbard while the SJWs and cuckservatives become fringe groups.

how's that impeachment coming?

Antifa.

George Soros