What university do/did you attend?

What university do/did you attend?

How SJW is your school?

ASU. It's pretty based

Yeshiva University.

Not at all.

None, joined the US Navy, learned a trade and now quite comfy financially

Northern Iowa

Wasn't bad when I graduated 3 years ago, I've heard it's gotten a SJWy since then though.

University of Southern California.

Very SJW.

Help me find a school pol.

fortunately for me, i went to university years ago, before all the current shit started
i knew fuck all about politics at the time. all i cared about was drinking, rock music and having sex, like a normal 18 year old, and all my friends were the same
i have no idea what happened between then and now but somehow being a young adult seems to be a lot less fun now than it was then

incidentally i still mostly care about drinking, rock music and having sex

Had a bit of a Marxist problem until they got BTFO

UQ

Inner Earth 32nd Outpost Applied Meta-Cognition & Meme Warfare Academy of the United States

completely anti-SJW desu

University of Missouri (Graduated in 2009)
It wasn't bad at all. It has changed drastically.

I did duel Harvard's and MIT's ROTC

I am now a retired field officer

God bless America

Howard University
Based African-American College

lol rotc is fuckin gay

UW

I know some of you were there for Milo

why do you think that? have you been subverted? you sound like you've been subverted into hating your own country's institutions.

UGA graduated in december

It was great honestly

Chico State University
Not that big of a sjw problem because the area is rural farm type, however that sjw bullshit is starting to creep in

>Trips out for the Panthers

university in florida.

Not at all,

VMI

Fuck your feelings and fuck fun too. Best decision I have made with my life so far.

no, it's just fuckin gay

Universidad de Santiago.

The most marxist and SJW shithole by far in Chile. almost a paradigm between chilean campuses.

Pic related is our leftist-goverment pandering dean

No, not really. Class I took on American Revoution was toxic. Biggest question of the semester was about how the founding fathers could justify their right to self determination while owning slaves. My counter replies were answered by the teacher saying save it for later chapters and not to put too much pressure on other students.

Seriously, ROTC fucking sucks. Even the cadre knows it, so they make it suck even more.

so fucking ugly

University of Central Florida
Slowly but surely getting pozz'd

University of Tennessee. Was and still is uncucked. The recent SJW attempted coup was stopped by the state legislature who defunded the office of diversity because they tried to pull some "muh pronouns" bullshit

Goethe Uni Frankfurt
8/10, but it's easy enough to avoid but for at one campus.

I failed to get into uni. The application test is too hard for a fucking low IQ white trash like me.

Glasgow Caledonian University

It's actually fine, haven't encountered a single problem. Everyone just seems to do their uni shit.

A warning to other SEC schools what happen if you let the niggers and blm get their way. Enrollment and donations BTFO. Bug negative effect on the athletic programs as well since your all's operating budget is affecting by enrollments

I hung around a local university here in my small town and I basically made OSU my stomping grounds in 2011 and 2012.

It wasn't SJW at all. I literally never encountered one of these people. I never even saw any of this SJW/politically correct shit until 2014.

Yes, even OSU was fun back in 11 and 12. For some reason, 2014 was the year that social justice warriors boomed and spiraled into full retards. The only thing I can think of is the Sup Forums/Tumblr war.

>sister got her TAG approved for UCD
>my gpa's a bit higher and only had Differential equations left before I could submit
>had to drop a semester because grandpa got cancer and then had to help my grandma move/settle her estate
Hopefully I'll finish my shit this year while keeping my GPA, don't care if Davis is a super liberal school they got a great Math/Engi program and it's a Public Ivie

A small state school in Pennsylvania. I occasionally see tumblr-core flyers in the English department but there was a shit ton of Trump 2016 chalk graffiti all over campus with mininal counters. All and all, not bad, especially since I was expecting worse as someone using the GI Bill.

CSUS
administration was liberal
faculty was balanced, with a few fringe-left professors
students mostly apathetic except for outspoken Trump supporters and Berniebros

Everybody hated Clinton's guts

OP should tell the girl to go to the doctor and check out that eye. I did not like that flair in her eye since it's not a red color.

I'm not kidding!

What's up with these flags?

University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
It depends a lot on what you're studying, it's about a 50/50 ratio.

Me too, you wanna hang out? Maybe gas some Jews?

you had one shitty teacher? yeah, I guess the whole university is shit them desu

UCLA there is only BLM and a Commie Group I think

>Public Ivie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

FUCK SC bitch
Jk JK much love from your rivals

Does she got eye cancer?

Oxford.

150/10

any more pictures OP?

she is probably rolling

absolutely indecent

It's the flash

daily reminder UN are elitist shills

University of North Florida
no clue. I usually ignored shit and kept moving
they did have an anti abortion demonstration once though

A state school in KY

Not really, you'd have KANGZ and strange folks though.

Really just depended on department/major/group you rolled with

Family's poor and I went to public school, best I can hope for

who is this semen demon

UW, it's pretty neat.

Also fairly, but it's a big school. The somewhat new (only passed in December '15) free speech referendum passed by our regents added some new dimensions to the shitshow.

Went to county college, no SJW, I had no idea about SJW's until I started paying attention to the election and getting involved more, I always thought everything like toxic masculinity and shit were just memes. Well, actually one of my English teachers started playing Tupac and talking about how hard it is for blacks, but everyone in my class thought she was retarded.

you're fucking cringeworthy, stop

Also, importantly noted: the English teacher was of German descent. Are Germans of today Jew level?

the careers that were about economy, business, marketing, international commerce, customs, law, accounting, etc, you know, the stuff that is actually useful, we were all right wingers or at least neutral

the useless careers; psychology, communications, civil engineering were all leftist communist homosexuals who never worked a day in their entire lives and had mommy and daddy pay up for everything and complained about capitalism on facebook from their ipods in a the university starbucks

I'm down. How much zyklon do you have?

man, only shit tier schools in this bread.
was expecting a lot better from my Sup Forumsack brothers.

no one cares

UTwente and it's not really SJW at all. They teach the bell curve and talk about adoption studies pretty objectively.

Seriously. I'd willingly catch an STD from her any day.

Yeah ROTC is super gay, guy

Inner Earth is fucking based

oh no , i didnt impress a 40 year old anonymous virgin in a chinese cartoons image board!

fuck off

Going to a big expensive College is just retarded, I went to county for 2 years and got my Associates and after Financial aid and grants, I paid a total of $0 and now have a career debt free.

well i fuckin love my state again

Indiana University. It's a hive of SJW scum.

University of Calgary. Grad 2012 as I recall people were pretty stoked about Calgary electing their gay Muslim mayor. He's actually a gay Muslim. Also Anne Coulter came to speak right after the Ottawa fags shut down her event and there was uncertainty about whether or not it could go ahead. So by university standards I'd say a 6 on the SJW spectrum.

Michigan state. Extremely SJW.

CU Boulder

Take a fuckin guess. I don't even know how I didn't go on a mass shooting spree.

Enough to party. You still going there? I took 12 credits this summer and it's killing me

killing you financially or the work load?

Breaks are coming off now.

Some random British slut I found, can't find more of her sadly

>the Ivy League meme

Neck yourself faggot

my nigga

University of Manitoba

Top of the line STEM programs, otherwise its a liberal hell hole. Left after just one semester.

The workload, summer classes are accelerated.

Is it really that bad? Or does the based-ness only go so far as the architecture and history? I mean I know they have diversity weeks and hoist LGBT flags over medieval buildings but Jesus how bad actually can it be?

Haze yourself faggot.

A community college?

Those are redpilled af. Good for you

>muh ivy league
>muh Harvard 100xblacklivesmatter motivation letter

Hennepin tech vocational college

Zero. Damn near every student I knew was there on their own dime/minimal loans while holding down full or part time work.

Granted, this was 2007/8, before all the craziness really ramped up.

Yeah. 6 weeks right?

rutgers.
not too bad on my campus but elsewhere they have the occasional protest or riot. very diverse school

Truth. Forks up my fellow devil.

Studied at university of oxford.
Paid less than 15k total.

Literally the best university in the world.

A ukranian med uni, here our profs literally make fun of niggers.

Temple Univeristy
Beyond Mega-Pozzed, Cucked to oblivion with no chance of redemption

I have 2 that are 6 weeks and 2 that's are 8

major?

and no e-penising either. tell the truth

100%white though lots of them were English , I hate white flight
t.scottish

It wasn't that bad, to be honest.

Science and engineering are based, as is always the case.

Humanities, history and "soft" social sciences are cuck central.

compsci

UC Santa Cruz here. SJW, feminism, lgbtq, far-left, liberals, immigrant friendly and pretty much everything fucking degenerate is spawned and endorsed here.

>ask me anything
Pic related, "Chinah!"

Virginia Tech. 10/10 would recommend. Was in engineering but didn't take any classes that stood out to me as SJW. I had one hippie professor in a writing class. Also it was like 8 years ago so it could be worse now. Electrical engineering was mostly a bunch of autists and foreigners.