Ending white privilege for good

Just end all white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
my.mixtape.moe/cknfxr.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you understand PTPTPTBRBRBR speak?

No macaco do caralho.
I just happened to come across this image somewhere.

Then you are posting an image without understanding what is said in it, aren't you? And you are using a "Fascist" flag which suggests you are not from here

>implying white privilege is real
>implying whites arn't just naturally superior

Every non-white and non-asian country/community was pushed through the stone age to the computer age over the course of 100 years.

China is still trying to push areas in the congo into the computer age for financial gain buts its really hard when you realize that blacks arn't that far from shit throwing apes.

The AK-47s and RPGs used by militant and warlord groups are from Russia and various Asian countries. The communication, electrical, water, and energy methods are from white people and asians.

Whites and Asians developed the current age and blacks and arabs are trailing behind like nuckledragging retards. We give them shit and they destroy it. We build them shit and they destroy it. We create them shit and they destroy it.

I don't speak hue monkey, someone translate

Nobody understands shit on /pol anyway

>asians developed stuff
Huh?

Yeah, Im sure that is true, nobody understand shit on Sup Forums, it's just too fast or something I guess

People begin reading some books.
Then come here to shitpost.
Then start to learn things from memes and pre-packed lines

>White countries develop better then nigger countries because we aren't sub 90 IQ apes
>Niggers come to white countries
>Demand gibs
>Cry about white privilege.

They are very good at Critiquing Europeans and American inventions. Japanese and Chinese both. I don't know enough about South Korea but i think its very Americanized due to the Korean War.. It's basically America with more slanted eyes.

China has been trying to develope parts of Africa for money but it's impossible for anything to maintain itself down there. If they put in a railroad or anything it would be trashed and destroyed in a few years. A good Documentary is Empire of Dust.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Thats the whole thing. It shows what its like for China to be engineering roads and production in Africa. It's complete hell. The people there are so stupid they can't even be exploited by china because its impossible to work with them.

Her comment about the girl on the background
>Grey hair (as in "old people grey hair), woman and black, this girl carries a world on her back. Stay strong

Thats one of the most insane things i read all week.

the kardashians are white?

I'm white, and I've seen this documentary _A FEW TIMES_ and maybe I'm drunk but what the fuck it's just a bunch of chinese with 89 IQ finding out what Africa is like, doesn't that prove East Asians are dumb races as well

Your world would quickly become dark and ugly.

>then

>88
>one of the most insane things i read all week
Tell them cara

Witness

A chinese engineering company sent a group smaller than a Dozen of there engineers to the southern part of the Congo. They where building a road and where using the locals for man power paying, housing, and feeding them and using local resources such as gravel and steel. It was obviously a cheap contract from the government to get some roads built.

It depicts a specific Chinese director of construction and his black side kick(a translator) going around and working through the maze that is African society to get shit done.

It talks about how the locals steal shit, break shit, don't work, and have no fucking clue how to do remedial tasks like driving a truck or picking up resources from various distributors.

It has nothing to do with the intelligence of Asians. I would assume they send there more seasoned/intelligent workers to places like this to get the crap done.

The best scene is when they are buying chickens for food at the construction site and they keep trying to sell the asian dude some diseased chicken and they end up sneaking it in there and he gets pissed.

bullshit

my.mixtape.moe/cknfxr.mp4

Take a look at the Han yourself