a firefox/chrome extension is not enough

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our Reich will be a glorious Reich

Threadly reminder to come home whiteman

i nominate this to be our flag for Sup Forums

its a small version of this

> Taking the nigger-ridden hellholes of Cleveland, Baltimore, and south Jersey.

You can have it.

Quebec too desu

taking quebec would force us to go up into the adirondacks and we dont want them
closest youre gonna get is ontario coast

Also in what alternate universe are those the borders of Pennsylvania any time before 1763?

No, I mean this board should give us a flag too. I don't want to be part of Pennsylvania at all

we can fix baltimore
just gotta make it smaller so that niggs dont want to go there

YES LET US SPREAD THE EMPIRE SO THAT ALL MAY KNOW THE GREATNESS OF WEGMANS

i think you have to be a un recognized nation to have a Sup Forums flag
but pennsreich is an ideology, something that deserves a Sup Forums ideological flag

PA has shrinking white population and North Philadelphia,
you don't deserve it

Get fuck you hub for pedophiles, don't you go touching my Virginia clay or my child's peepee.

i prefer martins, jew yorker
the amish are fast growing, kekinigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement

>The Quebec sovereignty movement (French: Mouvement souverainiste du Québec) is a political movement as well as an ideology of values, concepts and ideas that advocates independence for the Canadian province of Quebec.

>taking all of delaware
No. You guys can have above the canal. The territory below the canal is rightful Delmarva clay, which should be its own state. Western shore of Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia should form their own pozzed bullshit state.

I have never been to it but I appreciate Pennsylvania for serving as a buffer zone between northeastern faggotry and the Glorious Midwest. Thanks for dealing with the NY/NJ spillover so Ohio/Michigan/Indiana don't have to.

>implies that growing number of inbreds is something positive

the pennsreich shall first conquer the delaware bay
you guys have too small of a military to do anything about it before we reach dover air base
actually amish arent all that inbred
they sometimes do a trade migration with other state amish

I was looking at buying some land in southern delaware, just north of the maryland border. Is it a good place to live? About 30 minutes from the coast, plenty of trees and farmland.

Just move 750 miles south, OP.

if you want farmland its pretty fertile, and if you want you can go to ocean city or chincoteague

southern delaware here. The area you're talking about is good. People are friendly, and locals from southern DE and eastern shore of MD are essentially southerners. The only issue is that in the beach towns like Lewes and Rehoboth, there's been a ton of expansion due to libcucks (and NYC kikes in particular) coming down here for retirement. Tons of farms in these areas being bought up and turned into suburban sprawl, which is a damn fucking shame.

Still a fucking great area all things considered.

faggachussetts more like taxachussetts amirite. fukin fagets

PRETZELREICH WHEN?

i swear this faggot every fucking time

we have wegmans in new york

You need to kill yourself.

Doesn't MD have shit gun laws? Kind of a nice laid back not quite Southern, not quite hillbilly vibe in my experience.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT MARYLAND WILL NEVER FALL

In reality PA's border were never effectively like that. Just because they claimed that much doesn't mean they actually controlled it.

Sure if you like heroin.

Pennsylvania master race deserves a flag

Why is the cutoff grand island in Erie county? It's one of the only red areas in the county.