Stop sinning

Stop sinning

NO

>mfw I really want to jerk off but I can't because yesterday I begged God to forgive me and to give me one more chance before shit hits the fan

Join the dark side Poland.

NO

but I love spinning

Jssus wasn't /ourguy-

Stop sinning

Jerking is sin against your body, not god.
It was written as sin because its stops procreation and can ge degreding to mind.

Wasn't the Jesus we see in Icons and pictures today actually some degenerate Pope's son?

Vatican destroyed Christianity tbqh. And now we hawe maoist pope, it's going to happen very soon.

Join the Orthodoxy

Test

I spin if i want

kek get that kike outta here

Idk which group is true so I'm just going to read the Bible and be Christian. Church has falsified so many things in a course of history and I don't know what's true. One sure thing, is that a catholic church is a whore described in Apocalypse

:DDDD

Stop sending innocents to hell.

this, stop sinning and make the world you claim to want so much.

I thought all Poles were hardcore romancatholic. How you guys see Serbia and our Orthodox Church? For example, in comparison to Russia and their Church.

>Stop sinning

Tell that to your followers, maybe encourage them to lead by example.

I have no opinion on you. I was raised as a catholic, but my parents aren't hardcore christians, so I wasn't paying attention and then became fedora tipping edgelord. Last year something touched me and I went to church first time after 14 years. From that moment I started to believe again, but I don't attend to the masses. I think people don't care if you are catholic, protestant or ortodox as long as you are a Christian.