Templar General

Templars get in here:
WE discuss
>Christian politics
>Christian History
>Christian Art
>God's will
>The coming restoration of Monarchy and order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU
vid.me/tkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU
instagram.com/p/BVOCcMfB0Do/?taken-by=faithgoldy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no Christian gf

What about hospitallers.

ALLAHU AKBAR BROTHERS

>tfw Christianity has lost the battle over faggotry and will never win it back

Do you guys still kill Arabs, blacks, and Asians even if they are Christians?

I'm about to go masturbate and there's nothing your god can do about it.

Or Teutonic Knights?

Didn't the Templars worship MOLOCH?

Depends on political questions that happen during the coming crusade. We may sack constantinople but thats only because the turkshits are in it.
lel grow up kiddo. Get a woman pregnant

DEUS VULT

Thanks for helping us liberating my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU

Only Pagans have girls like these tho...but better than the shit covered sand niggers and kikes.

vid.me/tkf4

Do you recognize that Jesus and his disciples were all Jews?

Not with that attitude. Words matter. Even till the last man never admit defeat. We will win, by god.

I have 100 crusader memes.

May 29th, 1453. Never forget. Deus Vult.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=2s
Reminder that Europe was better
W I T H O U T
Y O U

Constantinople or Jerusalem?
>Which is the priority?
>Long term strategy to do it

Why? They defended my country while the Vikings were trading with Muslims and shiet with muh longboats? muh raids in Christian and Muslim shores.

Nuremberg laws actually dont qualify jesus as a Jew and he would eligiable for citizenship. Martin Luther's works were on display at every nuremberg rally

post em

Constantinople is priority since the Jews atleast pretend to respect Christianity.

Or the Order of Santiago?

No

What is this event?

Trying to fight it in politics wasn't the right way to go about it. It needs to be fought on the social level.

It was Baphomet, and that was Medieval French propaganda.

Constantinople by far, if Erdogan keeps up what he's doing. Not a fan of Israel but it's less actively hostile. Saudi's seem like the top priority though.

oh wait that's england isn't it? oh well close enough

DEUS VAUT

when are we going to kill that cuck pope and install one that will call a crusade

Next crusade begins with the Catholic Church.

The pope being that bad is a meme perpetuated by disingenuous media. He's not great, to be sure, but he's been staunchly opposed to homosexual activity, called the idea that gender is fluid "demonic", and said that ISIS need to be stopped and that it would be acceptable to use force to do so, which by today's standards is basically declaring a crusade.

psost em

Hello Freemasons

Just curious, can some non heathen redpill me on Archangel Lucifer? Like I know that Archangel Micheal kicked his dragon ass to earth but can someone give me some more deets?

VI

Go buy yourself a pope and destroy native European banking in favor of your jewish overlords.

Have any of of you died for Israel yet you filthy goyim?

How are we going to fight those stupid Turks now that they built their oil right next to their nations! We need to ensure Israel is able to capture the oil there and use it for yahwehs chosen are always right!

We also need to topple Assad and attack entirely the Syrian government and finally hit Iran on the way home as well!

Those Iranians always attacked those poor Muslims and we can't have them defending themselves against Israel now can we?

It's in Tomar - they have the fomer HQ of the Portuguese branch of Knights Templar. and its sucessor order: Order of Christ - that started the Age of Discoveries and got enriched by it.

>The coming restoration of Monarchy and order.
Doesn't seem really plausible. How would this happen?

badge for when you're op and don't feel like you're being enough of a faggot.

-Take out Francis and put a Pope with balls in charge
-Unification with Protestant and Orthodox Bros
-Crusade Mudslimes and Kikes out of Europe
-Take back Constantinople
-Finally, take back the Holy Land (Jerusalem)

>youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU

>The coming restoration of Monarchy
Screw that.

O-h vey I mean oh gawd!

Those dirty nazi scum posting those lies about the Jews running Christianity as a way to ruin and control Europeans as they were the most powerful race on earth at the time before christcuckianity took over and destroyed them. Those dirty voting had faught against the Jews destroying their civilization entirely for hundreds of years to event destroy the third temple oy vey!

It's like Yahweh was a defeated and weakling God or something.

Anyone know the "Age of Darkness" that's coming up? Best you prepare for it, if you're truly men of God strengthen your relationship with him as it it will ugly really fast. Also I'm not talking about the shit people are talking about lately.

Go make your own thread, faggot, and maybe I'll explain why you're full of shit over there.

Catholicucks not welcomed!
You are not Christians!

>"Catholics aren't Christian"
>Uses flag with symbol of a Catholic order
At least be consistent when you shitpost.

Reminder that the crusades were catholic and not jew protestant. Convert to the one true faith.

Deus vult, fratribus!

Purge the saracen filth my brothers. Make Istanbul constantinople again

RCIA seems like a bunch of crap. Why can't I just study on my own, take an exam and get baptised?

Go fuck yourself.

A modern crusade should target Saudi Arabia. Wiping out the primary funder of Jihadism which is founded on a form of Islam who's explicit intent is to ensure that Islam is exactly as it was during the time of the crusades, as well as capturing the two most important cities in Islam seems to make the most sense.

pls dump ty

GUYS

rate and fix

praise jesus, not kek

Give me some good documentaries on the Crusades, that have not been tainted with the smoke of (((Satan.))) I am aware that there might not be any.

He never even mentions the reconquista

instagram.com/p/BVOCcMfB0Do/?taken-by=faithgoldy
I fucking love this girl
dues vult

yaal racis

sauce