How is Sup Forums celebrating LGBT Pride month?

Just curious as to how my fellow Kekistanis are celebrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blow it out your ass

stoning fags

Adds up.

oh look its just a fucking bundle of sticks

It's a month now?
What a fags

Tying fags to fenceposts.

I come back and see this post and I kek'd good sir or madam.

>How is Sup Forums celebrating LGBT Pride month?
by watching Muslims launching few *FFF* Famous Flying Faggots.
Full KEK

Alli-GAY-tor
KEK

Gay here, why are you guys so hateful towards the LGBT community? Not all of us are degenerates who go around fucking everyone like animals.

I'm not. Look, I honestly don't care what you flamers do in your spare time but WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOVE IT IN OUR FACE? You don't see straight people having orgies in the street once a year for "straight pride". It seems like it's you faggots need to get over your opression complex or go live with some Muslims that you seem to love so fucking much. Then you can be truely fucking opressed for the few seconds it takes for you to hit the concrete from a rooftop.

I don't. I might say faggot a few more times than normal.

GREAT POST but this is pure KEK,
>Then you can be truely fucking opressed for the few seconds it takes for you to hit the concrete from a rooftop.

Faggots have a month?

I am uploading Alt-Right Racial Pride Rainbow Flags to deviant art (A leftist webshit) Then I am tagging with LGBTQ+ tags to get them to see it and rage.

Yes monthly period like women have but in faggots lasts full month to leak blood from their fucked-up asses.

>How is Sup Forums celebrating LGBT Pride month?

I beat a fag half to death and then drug it behind my pickup truck to ensure it death.

This

I like this. Posting it to Kike Book

homos you are finished

Join /polgb/,

discord dot gg/aMFWz

might shove something up my butthole. haven't done that in a while.

Because then I'd be a woman. So being a man. And adding more man. Makes good stuff

Trump didn't declare it LGBT pride month, so it's not LGBT pride month. It has as much right to be LGBT pride month as it has being dead jew month.

I've been calling people nigger instead of faggot recently.

I am sucking a dick a day to keep the racists away.

The best foods are phallic

healhty?

>I am sucking a dick a day to keep the racists away.
Muslims have better way to celebrate Fagg Month
see this picture, it's so funny

Look for a Sup Forums or ayran bf.

This user is absolutely correct. At the end of the day, gay people are the same as you and I. They just want to settle down in a loving relationship and contribute towards society. The fact that they like to meet random men in parks late at night and perform oral sex on them all while being penetrated by a tramp, then scour the park looking for used condoms to lick clean and retreat to a public toilet where they wait for more random men to arrive and pound their asses until they are leaking cum, then squat over the mouth of a drugged teenage boy and shit out a torrent of cum, shitwater and blood into his mouth while singing 'I am what I am' doesn't mean that they should not be respected as valuable members of society.

but no one does this.