Guns murder people

You literally CANNOT argue that a leathel weapon doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.

I don't get how anybody can be this stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
youtu.be/tOTLP9rDiN4
liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
youtube.com/watch?v=_ads04N7QC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're what we use to overthrow statists. Fine in my book.

You're wrong

>Serbia

Guns don't hurt people, people hurt people

Ban mexicans

>I don't get how anybody can be this stupid.
>leathel

If you want to get rid of the constitution you might as well destroy the government completely and start over now shouldn't you. none of this pussyfooting around pretending we dont need the constitution anymore bullshit. It cant be America without the constitution.

nobody cared who I was until I put on the flag

>faggots in my Srbija?
>it's more likely than you think

You literally CANNOT argue that a leathel weapon doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.

I don't get how anybody can be this stupid.

youtu.be/tOTLP9rDiN4

neat

nhn

They might be leathel but it's nothing personelle.
Psssh.

The real mental gymnastics is how that matters at all when the entire reason that guns were made legal in the first place was to kill an oppressive regime if one ever arose.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Now hand over the doubloons.

Gun problems come from the niggers. There are tons of white rural areas where individuals own 5+ guns each and we don't have problems.

liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562

Lethal weapons don't just hurt people.
They kill people.
You dummy.

>Guns murder people
Yes, and?

Come at me bro

cars murder people

Guns save lives, if a shooter came into a school where the teachers were armed vs unarmed, how many people would die? Not many

Do forks eat food or do people eat food with a fork? Do guns shoot people or do people use guns to shoot people?

Ban niggers. 60%+ of your problems solved right there. Ban mestizos, many more solved. Also your picture is gay as shit even as far as shitty political cartoons go

2 weaks ago at the london bridge atack policeman has benn stabbed to death after hi atacked terrorist with a black stick
hi died cos policemans in uk cant cary weapons
.if someone plan to atempt illegal crime then some gun ban wont stop him from buying gun ilegaly on deepweb

Lethal - sufficient to cause death.

Yeap. Now can a Lethal Weapon "cause death" on it's own? No. (barring external forces that render it lethal)

Fine. I'll just place my gun on the table, and see how long it takes to jump up by itself and kill somebody without there being a person behind the trigger. A lethal weapon CANNOT kill anyone by itself. I don't get how you can be that stu.....oh wait..Serbia. Never mind.

Wrong fucko! Bullets do all the work. Guns don't do shit. Oh, and sage.

Good thing nobody has any leathel weapons, those sound dangerous, glad I have a gun.

Guns don't kill people.
People don't even kill people.

Being mortal kills people.

Sage this shit.

Guns don't murder people.

Niggers murder people.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

glad he put that 'gun nut' label on there, otherwise i wouldn't have understood his clever and subtle metaphor of the nut surrounding the revolver

Switzerland has a high rates of Gun Ownership and low rates of crime, Idaho is a state with low crime and high gun ownership. Guns have nothing to do with crime. Before you bring up Mass Shootings I'd like to remind you the average amount of people killed in mass shooting when stopped by an Armed Civilian is 2.5 and 14.5 when stopped by police.

kys already serb democrat shill

People tend to not like it when you take away their right to defend themselves.

Yep you are right. Last night my shotgun got drunk and shot my wife all by itself. I chased it down Killed it.

>Find pic funny even if a bit blunt
>Chuckle
>Notice caption at the bottom
I get that captions are often necessary in political cartoons but this is just retarded.

The Whiter the State, the Lower the Murder Rate.

Killing people isn't always wrong, and it isn't always murder.

This is a slide thread

>You literally CANNOT argue that a leathel weapon doesn't hurt anybody
What?

We want them because of your reasons, OP.

Cigarettes aren't effective enough.

Anyone who feels the need to murder people should smoke cigarettes until they feel magically better.

Was this the winner of a middle school art contest

Their racist pic related

Actually...

There is one type of infamous modern firearm that can actually murder people!!!

The Taurus PT-24-7 is know to shoot people all by itself whenever it feels like it...

Brazil's police got stuck with a bunch of these fucked up guns.

If you have one, take a sledge hammer to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o

youtube.com/watch?v=_ads04N7QC4

Youre a somali guy

>shake to fire
It's a feature, not a flaw

You literally CANNOT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That means ban knives & trucks also?
Fuck you. People kill people.

>That means ban knives & trucks also?

Be careful there. That fucked up Australia is near you...

>>> ONE POST BY THIS ID

Niggers Murder People
>You literally CANNOT argue that a leathel nigger doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.
>I don't get how anybody can be this stupid.

I envy americans they have #2 amnd, in my country only criminals have them

this cartoon is the magnum opus of political cartoons. It makes zero sense other than taking words literally while still labeling everything. It inherently means nothing yet the current political climate is the only thing giving it context. Its truly a thing of beauty how someone created such a convaluted nothing of a statement.

They can't have laser pointers?

Technically bullets and high contrast in velocity hurt people.

I think the point is that the rest of the world can see that America is the place where gun massacres happen in full view of the public eye (and sometimes for the purpose of attracting it).

Guns make your society more lethal in general, and there are casualtys as a direct result of it.

The morality of thiese casualtys is the topic of debate (for those defending the existence of guns within your society) and testimony of those from society's without guns is cheifly ignored entirely.

Rest assured, I will never vote in favor of making my country some wild-west-death-lurking-in-every-alleyway like America,
the evidence is clear that my country is safer (on a domestic level at least) without them.

America is a major gun manufacturer, so it follows that they would be endemic within their own community's. Have fun mopping up the blood of massacred children.

>They can't have laser pointers?

Those poor cucks are almost as bad as the UK....

>People tend to not like it when you take away their right to Kill People Whenever They Feel Like It
FTFY

>I think the point is that the rest of the world can see that America is the place where gun massacres happen in full view of the public eye (and sometimes for the purpose of attracting it).

This is what happens when you let a cuck make a law....

>fidget shooter

Ohhh bolshit.

You're wrong too

>terrorist attacks every other week with knives, machetes, cars, trucks, bombs, and guns in the most "developed, multicultural, gun-banningest"continent in the world.
what has gun control done for france, britain, and germany?
are gun deaths worse then other deaths?
has homicide been reduced in countries with strict gun control?
why are switzerland and venezuela so different in their homicides despite vastly different gun control?
Remember folks, not a gun problem, a brown problem.

People kill people, dude.

We've got murderous fugitives on the loose in my state right now. Those two that broke out of the prison bus and killed two corrections officers in the process. Boy I sure am glad I don't have any pesky laser pointers to slightly irritate them with.

People kill guns muh bruh

so do cars.

maybe its not the inanimate object rather the people using them thats the problem. Not all people murder people with cars or guns. quit being a pussy most adults are responsible with objects that are dangerous.

top kek

>LAWFUL EXCUSE DOES NOT INCLUDE SELF-DEFENSE
Why the fuck is self-defense treated like some deplorable excuse that should not be entertained as a valid reason?
>Why did you hit that man?
>He hit me and I had to defend myself
>NO EXCUSE. CHARGE HIM WITH ASSAULT.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

I will give those fucking ISIS terrorist pig fuckers credit for one single thing...

They do know what to do with cucks that gave up their guns just like the nanny government/state told them to do so they would be safe from gun violence...

Vid r...

>testimony of those from society's without guns is cheifly ignored entirely.

And will continue to be.

thinking your opinion is the absolute fact with no possible alternatives is a surefire sign of mental retardation

A gun can't pull its own trigger.

We don't argue that guns don't harm anyone. That's the fucking point. It's meant to harm those that break the NAP

user has a point.

> spoons make people fat
> Pencils misspell words
> cars cause accidents

I guess these are all true then?

Fucking retards like you are going to take away the last good thing we have in Serbia. Go to fucking Hell.

Why not give everybody a gun. Unless your dumb, you won't try to assault someone who likely has a gun.

i've literally NEVER seen a gun hurt anyone, just daggum hollywood magic on the tube.

Doesn't shit like this belong on /bant/?

i can see the nose from here

atl fag here have they been caught yet?

>You would download a song, but you wouldn't download a burger
>Spellingbees sting, be a stay at home mom
>Crash with confidence, crash with goldstein insurance

2 rooms are in front of you. you MUST enter one.

one room has a loaded gun and nothing else.

the other room has an ISIS member in standard ISIS uniform.

which room gives you a greater chance of NOT being murdered? check mate you uneducated, ignorant, puerile retard.

Sure I can.

In the US there's no positive statistical correlation between lawful gun ownership and gun crime. Quite the opposite. In locations where the rate of lawful gun ownership is high, there is a much lower rate of gun crime.

However, there is an enormously positive correlation between ownership of ILLEGAL guns and crime involving those firearms.

It's the whole point .
Now go back to reddddit you degenerate faggot

>blaming problems on inanimate objects

are u 12 years old?

The rule of concealed weapons carriers...

Always carry a gun.

Always treat everyone else with dignity and respect since they are all probably carrying guns too....

Not yet. Either they have help by now or they're still moving. Everything in me says that if they are still moving they either went to the young ones gang affiliations here in GA or when they headed west it was to get to 75 and head north to the older ones home land in TN. If they're moving fast they're out of the state by now. If they're not they could stop anywhere along the way and do a home invasion for supplies. I'm just south of Dalton right off the interstate. My AR isn't going to be very far from me at all tonight. I've got a family that relies on me for safety. I'm keeping track of the story and keeping my head on a swivel.

I chuckled

mine too. stay safe

>he unironically believes inanimate objects are the problem.

There's a loaded gun inside a cardboard shoe box under your bed. There's a 50% chance that when the box is opened the gun will fire and blow your cat's head off.

Schrödinger's Gun.

>guns kill people and killing people is bad

Shoo shoo commie scum.