Each day we stray a bit further from God's light

Each day we stray a bit further from God's light.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFlPdNJAdOY
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ha, gay

And they say common filth was a cuck and a puritan lunatic? Jesus Christ what happened to Sup Forums?

We also need silver to represent robots.

>here we have the rainbow flag, a symbol of gay pride, which represents homosexuals regardless of race, religion, or creed

>LET'S ADD BLACK AND BROWN BECAUSE DAS RITE!
>BLAQQ POWER!

Is blue for LBTQP+ police

>white faggots don't matter

someone with a twitter spam this at common filth

But that's not how light diffracts

JFC, this is as fucking gay as it gets.

The world could always use more heroes!

imagine existence without niggers and jews

this

Just stop wasting your time and change the flag to this already instead of adding colors one at a time.

Tell me where this flag is going to be so I can go tear it down

>Commonspic
who?

I approve, the rainbow was a covenant made between God and all His creation that never again would the world be flooded as it was when He destroyed the world during Noah's time. It's a constant reminder that no matter how corrupt this world becomes, He will never leave us or forsake us.

Love won over 2,000 years ago when the greatest sacrifice of all time was made for ALL mankind. This is True Love.

Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but God's Word shall never pass away. Folks, it's time to get in the Spirit and start seeking God. Read your Bible and repent of your sins. Time is running out.

Hey are you the same guy that posted this yesterday? It was in a thread about how they're making rainbow crosswalks in some state in the US.

I was going to add something about this to the OP but I couldn't remember all of it. I thought what you pointed out was brilliant.

That 12 year old is a qt.

This image is so fucking stupid

You have a chance to redpill the normalfags, and you fuck it up with a fuckins swastika
Sup Forums is fucking retarded

>oy vey it is the purity spiral watch out

Now that's just fucking gay

wtf?!! racists!
it's literally LGBT apartheid i'm literally shaking!
we are all the same rainbow!

Normalfags are going to dicredit the image as being made by nazis instead of having the image really make them think
Whoever made that image dun goofed and now consequences will never be the same

>it's literally shit on top

cant make this up

this is news how?

CNN = Fake News

So it's not even a rainbow anymore

MODS UPDATE THE FLAG

Not the same person, but the same source: The Holy Spirit.

God is taking back the rainbow symbol to hearken people back to the original meaning. God is warning of impending judgment in order to call back the sinners and wake up the saints.

Those who have backslidden, God is calling you back as the prodigal son. God gives us life every day. You may not be aware but very morning you awaken, every breath you take, that is a gift from God. God raises the sun and brings rain on both the righteous and the wicked. As long as we are alive on this Earth, we are called to Obey Him and walk in His Ways.

Wake up. God is calling you back. Faith without works is dead. You know what needs to be done. So be it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFlPdNJAdOY

Remember when Sup Forums tried to capture the flag? You failed hahaha - so pathetic

Why don't they just have white flag with no stripes to show that they are equal and not divided?

Fuck off troll

Race is a sexual orientation and gender identity now.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Go back to T_D faggot. It's not Sup Forums's job to proselytize people. If they come here and learn something that's good but going to other websites only makes you look like a retard and shit up Sup Forums by bringing even more attention to it.

We could manipulate them in to changing their fleg into a ridiculous silly one. With political correctness as a weapon. Then we claim the spectrum of light for our own!

Or maybe we want to just further push the racial thing on the flag so that we can steal both and get our messsge across through the flegs.

>The rainbow, symbol of God's union between Men and him after the great flood which cleansed the world from the ultimate degeneracy that ran the world into the ground
>successfully seized by faggots and evil people as their flag, now widely considered a gay symbol, there is no otherwise
These fucking people are sure as fuck going to Hell.

>failed
Obvious bait but whatever. We did capture the rainbow flag you imbecile. That is why they had to turn it into this shit colored abomination.

My personal color doesn't fit into your oppressive, patriarchal, bigoted spectrum, leaf

Well this gives us more of a reason to steal this one too. Push that is racist because it only has two racial colours and needs the whole lot, including white. Or We take all the rainbow flags and will always be seen as a symbol for racial segregation.

The brown and black is the color of your dick after gaying out.

>adding black and brown
>literally LGBTBBQ

which color is for the straight whites?

How do they even keep up with their own craziness??
It's seriously exhausting

God of heaven and earth I do not ask you to spare me if that would delay your coming and the just destruction of the earths wretched creatures who mock your holiness and pollute it with their abominations.

You see their wickedness increasing daily . How long before you come in the firecness of your wrath and show them the might of your glory?

Come Lord Jesus. Though you admonish us not to pray for the day of the Lord I would not endure the filth of this generation one moment longer. Maranatha Y'shua.

Actually in trans-coloured and my skin color can not be seen by the human eye and is not on the bigotted light spectrum. I find this highly offensive.

Don't thing the racist angle will bear fruits. On the other hand the racial segregation angle is a good one that has successfully been used in the past.

MODS UPDATE OUR LGBTBB FLAG

man 3.4% of the population sure does get a whole bunch of attention.

Exactly this, what a fucking eyesore

I think you mean racial segregation fleg

Fudge Packers get brown stripes...

Rainbows look so cool, but faggots ruined it, by making it associated with faggots. Now niggers and shit skins wanna ruin the cool looking flag by shitting on it.

Fuck niggers, faggots, and shit skins.

It looks like the gay flag after someone wiped their ass with it.

This is good. Most black males Ive met tend to dislike queers. This will help to usurp "the struggle"

sounds racist as fuck lol

Having a literal rainbow flag wasn't colorful enough?

The brown and black represent their asssex shit and aids

>Sup Forums fag flag.gif
>Enlarge

The mods need to get with the times and add the black and brown stripes.

Warning, if you do not reply to this post with "AGREED", I will put your mother in the NCIS enlarging tool.

Hah, gaaay!

NO! WE own it, it is ours now.

>calling it LGBTQI+
>not including the other 127 genders in your acronym
Bigots.

>decoding
>uploading
There.

Hes a fucking spin faggot who sucks Jewish cock

this is great and works in our favor. more colors... more DIVERSITY.

So that means the other stripes represented people woth purple, green, blue... skin?

Rolling for flag

>God

>he has never seen brown rainbows
>he has never been in india
wow...what an ignorant bigot...

>further from God's light
Good, he don't want to see how the fags will be dealt with.

"And my Creation, my most perfect Creation, has embraced the Abomination of their own free Will. Yet a few keep me in their hearts and speak out against this unholy Abomination". To them I give the promise of Abraham and I will call them to me and together we will cast the chaff into fire unquenchable!

Turn from your unholy acceptance of homosexuals. If not to honor the Creator at least to not taint yourselves with unhygienic dredge. Shit is everywhere!

Bunch of faggots! On THE DAY I will watch as the Holy Angels of THE MOST HIGH throw your faggot asses into HELL!

This is because of the new black "LGBT Ambassador" Philly had to import. Our real gays got into a fight with the black community because the bouncers wouldn't let niggers into the clubs wearing timberland boots and sagging their pants. Enforcing minimum standards of dress was greeted with "dat rassist" and the dyke transgendered womyn was kicked out.

All the gay bars and clubs in the Gaybourhood had to go through mental reconditioning to not be rasssist.

This was the first thing i thought

>the brown color ruins the rainbow flag just like how brown people ruin society

top lel

Sup Forums and chiristianity are mutually exclusive.

prove me wrong.

you niggers have never even been to church....and if you did you didn't listen. (american fringe christian sects don't count....they're money making schmes)

Hmmm. I smell something. This smell... very familiar. Ohh it's the smell of hypocrisy.

Exactly, it just shows who stupid these people are

NO FUCKING WHITE STRIPE THOUGH YOU FUCKING RACISTS

Perhaps god will come back to us someday

Join /polgb/-

discord dot gg/aMFWz

Niggers are Niggers

They represent everything reprehensible. You'll note that it will always lack white. No purity all abomination.

fuck off jew

They ruin Eternity!

Eat shit, Fag lover! Well, shit, that may be what your perversion desires.

I smell flesh on the Bar-B-QUE of Eternity!

>black and brown

but those are not part of the rainbow

it's what happens when you take all diverse colors and just mix them into a piece of shit

He is coming! I know soon! The signs he told us of have already happened. Only a few remain.

Prepare yourself for wailing and gnashing of teeth!

But we will not hear it long. The fags that read this will remember this post.

"There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth". The homosexual Demon knows just what the fuck I'm talking about!!!

Fags are fags. They burn all the same.

Right on, brother!

Most "Christians" on Sup Forums are actually converts who pretend they know shit about the religion.

haha wow. Notice there is no white now, and they put the colors of color on the top of order.

>we stray a bit further from God's light

>God didn't plan any of this

Either there's a plan or there isn't.
Either He's Omnipresent & Omniscient, or he fucking isn't.
If all of the above=true; IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO STRAY.

>Muslims
>not boyfucking polygamist degenerates

you mean the sun? no, that isnt going anywhere any time soon

AI lives matter

Gay community has to be pissed.

>we are called to Obey Him

Yes, ride that dick.
He made you to do exactly as you do, knowing you would do exactly what He made you to do.
And then tortures you for all eternity for it.

Feel His love. RIDE. THAT. DICK.

So the rainbow colors represent gays et al, and the black/brown represents black/brown gays. Why are the the blacks/browns represented twice? And why not change the letters, too?
You people are demented.

Free will.

>But that's not how light diffracts
The rainbow is a phenomenon associated with refraction not diffraction retard.