Should i marry?

My gf just told me that she is okay with having 4 kids and being a stay at home mom, in fact, that's what she wants. on top of that, she is deeply Christian and traditional. is she the one?

Yes.

Pic unrelated

>stay at home mom
have fun getting divorce raped

1. prenup

2. does she swallow?

>Christian
run, faggot
this just means she worships a jew and will use said jew to resolve herself of guilt after she cheats on you with jerome

i cant not laugh at 3rd panel. OT: yes op marry her asap.

no prenup and yes

no prenup and yes

Yes.

Don't listen to MGTOW cucks. If you want to save the white race, make white babies.

Always get a prenup

Says the virgin who never was in a relationship.

Good luck getting a girl to sign that if you're not super rich already.

honestly idk if i should even try getting one

A lot of anons are urging you to get a prenup. They're right. She should work until you guys are ready to start having kids though. You should put off kids until you're in your 30's and get to work having them all back to back to back to back.

Okay

Anyway, OP, don't listen to this idiot. A prenup is necessary, because sometimes things don't work out, that's just life. Not mitigating your risks is something children and women do.

Best of luck to you!

she is way to traditional to cheat

>she is Christian

Are you? A house divided against itself cannot stand.

You don't need to be of the same faith to getalong and respect on another's traditions.

I'm an atheist, but I still go to Catholic church for the values.

You are a women

Lol church is boring

You have a boring priest, then

Pagan here. I wanna fug the bunny

This. When I was youngand still a Catholic my priest was super entertaining good man.

I'm an atheist, but I love Catholic values.

Be very careful who you marry. If Canada is anything like America, your wife can wake up, decide she's not in love, and take everything you own.

how naive

Deeply christian traditional house wife? HELL HEAH GET A RING AROUND HER FINGER

prenup is not one way idiot. You only get to keep what you came in with. Everything you earn while youre together is still split 50/50

Atheist? BURN YOU INFIDEL

Don't listen to Sup Forums beta providers

Wait till she wants a little bit of independence.
The time will come.

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice
>asking a political board in which 90% of its population is cringeworthy LARPing autists and virgins for any advice ever
Not politics, sage.

>okay with having 4 kids
Yeah, tyrone's kids lol

Is she a virgin?

yes, congratulations.

If what you say is true, then yes. People like that will literally be the ones saving the white race. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an obvious liberal shill.

You're an idiot, and obviously a virgin for that to be the first place your mind goes. It shouldn't even begin to be an issue to sign a prenup. OP shouldn't even ask, he should just assume she will.

OP, some time after proposing, just surprise her and make an appointment to sign a prenup. If she freaks, question why it even matters to her.

>christian
>swallows
what?

Ask God. Watch a miracle happen!

was till she met me ;)

>waiting until she's 30
>so she can pump out autists

disregard this cuckold

how old is she
how old are you
how did you meet her
how did you talk her into marrying an atheist
give us some greentext here

Yet she swallows your load. Kek I wonder how many BBC she went through until she decided to settle for you while you work and provide for her?

Unless you have kids. Then she gets her half plus most of your half. Especially if she was a stay at home mom during the wedding.

>Marrying in one of the most gynocentric country in the world.

These posts never make sense to me. How can these girls be super traditional yet sleep with you before marriage, much less marry an atheist? Especially if she is a Catholic. I don't know a Catholic church that will marry you if you are not part time for the church. Fuck, I go to church and obey all the rules and chads like op come along and fuck all the supposedly good girls. You are the problem OP, and I will enjoy looking down and seeing you in hell. You should reconsider the whole atheism thing and sav your soul.

>tfw met a 9/10 arab woman with a 10/10 ass that wants the D but she's Mudslime af

Would you my Templar brothers?

Get the prenup, for fuck's sake.

Read this.

Nice trips, but no, you shouldn't get married.

Prenups mean jackshit. They regularly get thrown out by judges for being "unfair".

Irrelevant. If she won't sign one, there's a problem from the onset.
It's a matter of trust.

You cant expect a woman to sign a prenup when she is going to give up her career to have children. No woman is going to put herself in that kind of financial jeopardy, men cheat too and she could be left with nothing and be a jobless single mom dooming your children to poverty.

pupper looks like he just figured out his master is a cuck

only marry if you have a stable job user.

>A F U C K I N G L E A F

most of the lies the woman tells the children sound like shit i was told by my mother

>feelsfuckingterrible man

but i live with and take care of my dad now so it evens out

Still terrible to have had a toxic mom like that in your life though.

you marry that girl, you make a good god fearing family and live the dream young man

if u can give her bug cime in her pusy then yes go marry the bitvh and make bug comes in thr hotel rooms and big babies she can cook the food

>marriage
lol

You know those super traditional women turn into super roasties once the shackles are off, right?

Bring lube to divorce court!

This.

but before that she'll be fucking Tommy the pool boy while you slave away at work due to her being "lonely".

i've been looking for the original of this one for ages. thanks.

>get a vasectomy
>voluntarily become a genetic dead end
seriously hope white men don't do this

> larping fake nazis

I love this place.

why do you want to work to pay for 5 people to do nothing? sounds like welfare you're getting tricked into bc pussy

Bump it up to 5.

>why do you want to work to pay for 5 people to do nothing? sounds like welfare you're getting tricked into bc pussy

and those 5 celebrate when you die because they all end up hating you, regardless of anything do (remember:

men are automatically evil and fathers are implicitly patriarchy so guaranteed your kids will be brainwashed by feminist mainstream media to see you as the enemy.

You can't win, other than being liberated at the end of your life from 40 years of torture by dying of old age.

Yes.

MGTOW is the ultimate blue pill.

Ask her father for her hand and marriage, and give her the world.

Your gf is a LAZY BITCH. my mom worked full time and got a PhD with 4 kids... if your gf is gonna be a stay at home mom you should at demand at least 8 children

If I have learned anything from hip hop its that if you aint no punk, holler we want prenup. We want prenup

>confederate flag
>likes watching his mom, sister, gay brother, and everybody he knows get blacked
>anti-mgtow since it means his cuckold fetish stops existing
checks out.

She wants to get blacked behind your back

10 years of time and you will be married to a lard sack

>If she freaks, question why it even matters to her.
she's christian so marriage is meant to be for life. Merely thinking that you won't be together for the rest of your life is enough to question why you should be together

>Christian
no