Major Muslim areas in the west

>Bankstown, Sydney
>Dearborn, Michigan

Where else?

London.

Cologne

Sweden

Toronto and Montreal

dearborn use to be nice when the polocks ran it.

Since 2012, Amarillo, TX has taken in over 2,700 Muslim refugees. Although they make around only 2% of the cities pop. (total is 201,000), Muslims are known to breed more than the other religions. It could become a problem for them in the future.

Edmonton Alberta

oh shit. im in lubbock

You know what to do

Kill em all Cletus

>Lubbock

Sorry to hear that

europe

ive been prepping

columbus ohio has a lot of them but they mostly just stick to their section of town

What bothers me is how you meticulously arranged this shit for the sake of taking a photo for Sup Forums

I like the rebel sun glasses.
Columbus Ohio . now is complete crime mudslime area . I moved far away ..

colorado has some hidden in ft. lupton. the piece of shit Monfort brothers are part of the elitist inner circle and they are busing them in to replace the beaners that won't work for less than minimum wage anymore.

and what bothers me is that your father is probably married to his cousin

a scout mounted EOtech on a ribbed... that upper, that is one hideous frankengun, try out some pachmeyr comptac pro grips on your smith i can iwb a 686 in a crossbreed holster with one.

also go buy a 20 pack of pmags and 55gr TSX with the thick LEO petals from buffalo bore or some kind of trophy bonded bear claw expanding bullet.

I used to live up North near the Bud plant . Whole area was taken over by them .. all the businesses started shutting down and moving away.. FUCK OHIO .

>Lubbock

Nothing of value will be lost.

It's still nice desu. A weird, unique American working class place like idk albuquerque, staten island

Charles's Pants?

Look at that ugly fucking monkey.

>i lived in a shitty part of town and immigrants moved in and made it shittier

Luton, England

Malmo, Sweden

Molenbeek, Belgium

northern suburbs, melbourne

For now

I pointed out an American city, but it's also worth pointing out that many of Europe's biggest cultural centers have Muslim pops. of over 10%.

The highest percentage estimated in Brussels is 25.5% Muslim. Amsterdam comes as 14%, Malmo is 20%, Copenhagen is 10%. Germany and Netherlands both have four majors cities with over 10% Muslim population, but the UK has five (including London). Even Vienna, Austria has a Muslim pop. of around 7-12%.
Frankfurt's actually worse.

one: Leaf? can you even own a mag over 5 rounds?

Two: ya, it ugly, but I got it to the point where it works for me on the cheap. As for the mags. I just prefer g-mags. Black for 55 gr, grey for 62 gr. Prices fluctuate here in Texas cuz everybody around here does what I do. Gets paranoid and buys everything.

>Where else?

Pretty much any major "globalized" city at this point any city in the West with a population approaching or exceeding 1 million.

The only exceptions I can think of are Slavic Europe.

BLM?

I was up there two years ago. It complete shit.

Ya and euro fags cant even defend themselves. Either way, its aggravating.

Malmo,Sweden

Bradford, UK
Luton, UK

I remember being younger and wanting to go to Paris and then Oktoberfest in Germany... now I don't see the point if all I'll be surrounded by are muslim niggers.

Fugg. You mean if I visit Palo Duro I can expect to see shitskins?

i have 5rnd 50 beo AR mags so i can own 15rnd, 10rnd 40S&W mags for 15 9mm in pistols & carbines, and i have a uhaul box 30 minutes south of here in north dakota where i keep guns & peripheries i can't own in canada. but yes it is a massive pain having to pin magazines for semi auto rifles to 5rnd to import them and a PITA to do any kind of high volume shooting with, why i don't shoot my VZ-58 as much as my STANAG rifles.

Fukkin saved for /cfb/ season.

I still follow the news back there . Mud Slimes gone wild. everyday something.

time to move. Those boys up in North Dakota are welcoming and could use some help on the oil fields. Then you can buy what you want, when you want, like a true yankfag

Bridgeview Illinois

Is the Vector any good? It seems kind of memey but looks like a neat mechanism.

Berlin

Hamtramk, MI. First muslim majority city council.

also, doesn't an extension for your mag tube defeat the purpose of a short barrel shotty

This is extremely depressing. Our leaders are giving our countries away and most whites are too scared to speak up due to being called racist.

Half the suburbs around Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.