Are pitbulls the dindus of dogs?

Are pitbulls the dindus of dogs?

Should they be euthanized as a breed entirely?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/30/man-fatally-mauled-by-his-dog-during-interview-with-film-crew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, niggers will just fuck up another breed instead. not to mention that they primarily attack other niggers, so who cares.

pitbulls will obey orders if raised properly.

>Should they be euthanized as a breed entirely?

Yes, niggers should be.

yes they should be exterminated, same for their owners.

Non, but people who get that many tattoos should, or at least shouldn't be allowed to own property or vote

>t. pitbull owner

Fuck off, nigger.

Great doggos - compact size, minimal grooming requirements, hardy, loyal. Generally healthy, with few genetic defects. The most affectionate and snuggly breed ever... but they need the right owner.

most owners tend to be dumb fucks who want to look tough....euthanize them all.

Looks like the dog squats more than the owner.

desu, I've been around pitbulls as a little kid, because I visited my cousins, who had two or three, and they never attacked me. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that pitbulls aren't nigger-tier dogs, just played with a few alright ones.

the dogs aren't inherently more violent, they're just a strong breed. the owners train them to be violent because that's what the dog is good at. there's no reason to euthanize the dogs, just the monkeys that own them.

In the south we use pitbulls as hunting dogs. I dont really like them that much but I have meet a bunch that were really sweet.

As for snapping with out warning idk if thats true but I wouldnt get one if I lived around children

Chihuahuas are the niggers of dogs, they are the most aggressive, and the most noisiest dogs, yet, their hissy fits results in nothing.

Pitbulls however, are the Aryan of the dogs, passive for the most part, but when they snap, and go for the kill, they go for the kill.

put down pwetty wittle pwitbulls?.....nooooo

/thread

Nah euthanizing pit bulls isn't the answer. We shouldn't throw a breed of dog away when we can still put its ass to good use. Just get creative

They should be euthanized so that the painful results of inbreeding are not passed to their young.

Strong men do not need everything baby proofed for them. Do pitpulls have some hard and sharp edges? Sure. But a strong man can control them.

The Canines of Peace

yes

>>a strong man can control them
Like all the self-righteous dog owners who get them just to flaunt the controversy in your face?

Nah, send these sonsa bitches to China and let those dudes have some lunch for cryin' out loud.

I have 2 and they are the best dogs I've ever been around.

They're really loyal and good pets if you don't abuse them but most people who own them are human garbage so the fact that they have really strong jaws and can actually kill things is abused. Hope this helps, OP.

yes, the dogs must die. Or... we could use them to kill the owners and teach the people why we shouldn't have dangerous animals in home.

I have a pitbull/Labrador doggo. cutest doggo. his name is Milo.

>most people who own them are human garbage

Nah nig you just hang out with too many reggins

They are very good dogs but sadly 90% of owners dont jnownor care to orioerly train and be the alpha.

Animals are important to people on an emotional level but logically human lives are always more important than animals. so genocide pit bulls now

kek. I'm loving this merge

until they get bored one day and eat your face
nypost.com/2017/03/30/man-fatally-mauled-by-his-dog-during-interview-with-film-crew/