What would be the pros and cons to the rest of America if all racist white people moved away to their own state?

What would be the pros and cons to the rest of America if all racist white people moved away to their own state?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

All the states are white people states!!

Non-white people have a right to live in white societies. Because colonialism.

White ethno state looks like a deformed dick

Earth.jpg
White ethnostate

I'd be fine with it, but why only the upper peninsula of Michigan? I don't wanna move.

There would be nobody to pay for the gibs and they couldn't blame whitey anymore. There aren't any pros for shitskins.

I would join the Fashy revolution for this to become a reality, as long as we sold lower mainland BC to China.

Pros: No niggers, jews, gooks, or arabs.
Cons: The mid western states would be destroyed.

That's red people territories.

Fuck indians

CON: Border with California

Non white ares collapse as minorities fight internally. New America army retakes all of North America

ayy

We'll make a forest of hanged niggers before they take New England

The niggers can have new mexico arizona nevada and the southern half of california

The rest of America would collapse under the exponentially increasing proportion of sub 90 IQ niggers and then probably be promptly reconquered by the prosperous homogeneous white state.

Looks normal to me

We'd sacrifice a huge amount of infrastructure. The east coast is one of the largest, most developed regions in the entire world. It makes me sad to think we'd hand that over to the fucking idiots who ran us off. White men built that. White men should control it.

However, if it gets us a white ethnostate, I'd be willing to set it aside for now. Then we'd need to rally our troops and go take all of that stuff back eventually. If we aren't quick, the shitskins would destroy it.

>Pros
Racist evil oppressive white people build the new America unburdened of about half of it's crime, the majority of it's welfare, dramatically higher average IQs, dramatically higher average levels of education, etc.
>Cons (4u)
The strong brave diverse multicultural states devolve into blood orgies as they fail miserably to deal with several different groups of people who hate one-another and all want welfare but simultaneously don't want to work and have no sense of responsibility towards their fellow citizens. They probably declare war on the New USA to steal it's resources and get exterminated by retaliatory action.

would be funny as fuck if native americans kicked all the European immigrants out.

obviously they don't have the capacity to do so....but

Mitten-fags, when will they learn?

there would be a pennyslvanian ethnostate

i know you think you're joking, but to pick an example at random, what the dutch did to the bandanese (ie, erased them) and their justification for doing so (they were on an island that had valuable plants) is a just as niggardly as anything anyone's ever done to anyone else. if i were bandanese, anything any dutch dude ever told me about "fairness" or "ethics" or "not being a nigger" would sound, to put it mildly, kind of hollow. to them, you are the nigger.

Perfectly said.

>north of the 49th
Fuck off, our white culture is different from yours

90 iq niggers would be pretty smart for their species

>Native Americans

More likely the mexicans trying to get the territories of the New Spain in the 1700s.

im for it. best part of this particular land mass as well. Problem will be the walls that will need to be built however.

>colder

how exactly

the country would collapse because all the people who work and actually make the country "tick" innasense would be gone

At least it wouldn't happen in one fell swoop. White liberals would remain in the vibrant areas for at least a few years before coming to the realization that they are living in Neo Venezuela and try to immigrate into Whitopia, bringing their financial assets with them.
It would suck to lose all that, but we would have time to build up our own areas before the inevitable collapse occurs on the vibrant side.

> trying to balkanize the united states

>not balkanizing Canada before annexation

we can have it all

We need to ethnically cleanse Hawaii also. Just because fuck them.

We here know exactly how to balance gibs with freedom in a way that you can't, and never could. We don't need that poisoned, we're already dealing with it being poisoned

How is it not the best option?
>dude wait for the race war
>we're gonna take it ALLL back!
The only way that will ever happen is government collapse, and it will collapse under the weight of limitless vibrancy.
How would it not be preferable to already have an ethnostate when SHTF on the diversity side? It's not like an ethnostate would preclude us from ever taking it back, especially once such a collapse occurs.

the con would probably be having to stand watch on the border looking for the masses of shitskins trying to scale the big beautiful wall

thoughts on this map? Blue is for whites, Orange is for spics and green is for niggers.

You fucking assholes starve because we won't be here for you to get your "gib me dats" from, because you are incapable of surviving without taking from others.

dude bro. i'm from nyc make that fucking brown blob a bit bigger. i want in.

Pros

They would leave developed nations alone

Cons

They'll feel the need to conquer and make war over time or when their own economy goes to shit and need someone to blame but themselves.

Not a con for me.
I would love to patrol such a wall if I could live in such a place.

And the seal fat helps with this how?

>sea niggers taking our critical navy infrastructure
nah m8 it's a must

I'd rather make Hawaii the designated happa containment zone for the weebs.
Once they rice themselves, they have to stay there

What gives Ontario the right to annex the Great Lakes?

If anything, Dixie deserves their land more than you Yankee cucks do

They can have Bikini Atoll instead.

The only way that happens is full out race war since most of the blacks live in Dixie.
Vs a place like Montana where only something like 5000 blacks live in the whole larger than average state.
You could theoretically have an ethnostate that's achieved non-violently and way sooner than the conditions necessary to precipitate a mega race war.

There is such a plan

Northwest front. But it concerns me they might just be a fed honeypot

>giving most of historic America to niggers

Fuck that, the whole country should be a white ethnostate.

You burgers would regulate the hell out of seal fat; hell, you already have

>being a one-party state instead of a non-partisan state
best goy

who would pay your unemployment food stamps then?

Tell me more about the great northern balanced gibs fellow american

How exactly do they work

>Atlantic Canada is the whitest part of Canada
>"Hey everyone, let's move all white Canadians out west".

Jefferson is a rightful part of the White ethnostate, our border would look ugly otherwise

The territory of the ethnostates must be contiguous, fuck enclaves. Blacks and hispanics are pushed out of the large cities of the north, in exchange they get their shitholes in the south/southwest

Wow look at those perky tits. No bra either. Amazing.

Is there any more of this vixen?

we already tried that with the civil war

you guys actually STOPPED us from getting it doen

State owns the natural resources, charges royalties for their extraction, royalties become gibs

No enclaves.

>a state that is entirely reliant on slavery and is 50% nigger
>white ethnostate

wew lad

We probably should have just shipped them back to Africa.

>What if all conservative Americans decided to move to an area that included two of the most liberal states in the country.
Getting the Southeast to secede and kick out all the blacks and spics is more likely than convincing Washington and Oregon to secede alongside the Dakotas and Iowa.

>Annexing NJ
Please don't, being NYs garbage dump is better than being part of Pennsylvania.

I ain't giving the niggers an inch.

But you already have.
Living alongside the niggers and allowing them a high standard of living off your tax gibs vs the Africa-tier lifestyle they would have without whitey baby-sitting them.

here's how it happens. whites move EN MASSE to these states: the dakotas, wyoming, idaho and montana.

>b-but muh jobs

Man the fuck up and start your own businesses or work for shit wages as you build up your life in these territories

>b-but muh southern heritage

the south is fucked and you should have known better than to import so many niggers.

join your people in the northwest polfags

fuck the south confedefag. You shouldn't have imported so many niggers. Join your brothers in the northwest.

There are only like 4-5,000 blacks living in the entire state of Montana. You could pay each black head of household like $100k to leave and it would save so much money in the long run.

this

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT thats beautiful
>tfw ywn be able to go on a wintery mountain hike with your handuns