What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JZHJrJjmnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women prefer low iq males. We must subjugate women and chose who gets to breed or die in idiocrasy

Not sure Sup Forums's the right board to ask this.

Shit's getting too easy, that's why.

>What went wrong?
The world population in thrid world countries increased faster than the population in eastern asia and the western world.

The birth rate of Africa is astronomical

They are already experiencing widespread famine..... the trend in africa is clearly temporary

even US presidents don't have close to a 147 average IQ

make your bait more realistic

More niggers, muslims and other shitskin subhumans were born

Alex Jones

Live Aid

Seems totally legit

Came here to post this.

Another image macro on the internet with no source guess It must be true

explosion of births in africa supported by global aid since they cant even feed their own people circa 1980.

niggers

We should do an experiment.

If Israel were to replace 50% of its population with black Africans would there be a positive or negative effect on the nations average IQ?

The lower half of the globe is multiplying.

t. buttmad brainlets

Niggers, but hopefully genetic engineering will fix it.

Jews
I feel dumber every year

Is there an updated one? You know a lot of shit happened over there.

nothing. everything is proceeding as planned.

Literally the explosion of Birth in Africa.

Except to hear apocalyptic news about millions starving in Africa in the next few years

Youre all ignoring the fact that iq among pure whites is also dropping. Its because women prefer low iq males. And the smarter a girl is the less willing to reproduce she will be. The niggers can always be killed off. But lwtting women turn our gene pool upside down is unacceptable

You could have had good bait if you weren't so buttfucking retarded about statistics and made it more realistic

We need to send them more food before they start eating each other

Since when do Presidents have high Iqs?

SHUT IT DOWN

If by "genetic engineering" you mean genocide.

FUCKING BEARD

imaginary numbers.

FUCKING VIRGIN

FUCKING MOORE

>tfw 140 IQ
>tfw hate every board but biz and pol

>The /lit/ posters are highly intelligent meme
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since when does /wg/ have a higher average IQ than a Harvard student?

Isn't IQ calculated such that 100 is the global average, so the average should never change? Am I missing something here?

>below 180
>>>reddit

leggit reddit plebbit

i think you mean finish eating each other

Yes it is but you can always measure people by last years test
People are getting dumber everywhere. Its not just more dumb people. Thats the real crux of the matter

totally unbiased /sci/lit/fag here but this was debunked. Someone conducted an actual survey across all boards and Sup Forums ranked near the top alongside /sci/ and /lit/ fell way behind. wish i had taken screenshots :/

Africa has been experiencing famine for a while now, yet they're still pumping out kids. It ain't stopping soon.

I think 100 is the average for whites. 106 for Asians, 70 for Africans.

I'm providing counter evidence to this.

Non whites

Kek rewards your astute observation with digits.

Niggers and other third world retards are being mass produced while our degenerate culture destroys western civilization and makes originally smart people stupid

Thanks for letting us know, this really makes me feel better about myself now :D :) ;)

You're forgetting that the west is going to keep sending them food and money and importing their surplus population

Until the international consortium of Billionaires force us to feed these animals

only someone on /lit/ could be dumb enough to put their board at 147 and think anyone but them would believe it

Not if NGOs keep eliminating natural Malthusian checks by handing out food and medical supplies.

There is nowhere on earth with an average IQ above 140. Even MIT's math department has a few professors and adjuncts in the 120-130 range

Fortunately, Atheism is on a slow rise.

this is fortunate because?

youre still competing against grown men who wank off to my little pony so dont get too excited

Obviously a fucking fake and everyone above an iq of 100 should understand this.

you would say this, wouldn;t you

Someone cross-reference this with % of white ppl in world demographics over time

The traditional values of reproduction, dude.

oh okay was wondering if you were saying it was good atheism is growing or good its only growing slowly

Can't wait. The Mediterranean is going to be a blood bath.

WE MUST REACH THE GIBS

Kek love UN shitposting

>women prefer men with money and resources
>iq is strongly correlated with income
>women prefer men with low iq

Almond status: activated

this

Yeah, except only atheist whites don't reproduce. Niggers will continue having 8+ children per woman.

Africa.

I'm here to search help from Kekistanis.
We need A SHIP.
To stop NGO's shipping refugees to europe.
They pick them at lybia coast and bring the, to europe !

We startet a group "defent europe" got over 60k euros have a crew but we need a ship. they don't let us rent a ship because the media rekt us :c

youtube.com/watch?v=8JZHJrJjmnY

Gommunism

Jews + Flouride + Aluminum + Autism = White Holocaust

Gas the Kikes, Race War now

dis be racist iq points are social constructs

/thread

fpbp

God knows why anyone thinks feeding these subhumans is a good idea.

i'm not in the scale

But seriously, barely any of us knows what the fuck is going on over there.

hmm

I know enough to know how to read statistics.

All those social scientists thought that African birth rates would drop just like they did in India and much of the Middle East, but they were wrong, because they ignored the fact that India and the Middle East have "agricultural-style" k selection reproductive patterns based around the family, whereas Africans, due to being more primitive, have "tribal style" r selection reproductive patterns, based around shitting out as many babies as possible, with pretty much no family traditions to speak of.

>Someone conducted an actual survey across all boards and Sup Forums ranked near the top

I'm surprised it's not the highest intelligence board desu,

>taking IQ this seriously

this is way more accurate

>All those social scientists thought that African birth rates would drop
Due to the famines and genocides they've been going through. You're not the only one who saw those "projections". If anything, it's gonna remain the same only slightly higher in the next 100 years if humanity will be able to make it that far.

Shit, meant for

FPBP

niggers

totally legit

We're fucked.