Alright Sup Forums, help a burger out

I'm a 25 year old white male who is dangerously close to taking the black pill. I completed my degree 6 months ago, I have 5 years in the military in my field (health care), I even managed a team of 20 people while I was in.

I have applied to dozens of jobs. I got an entry level job as an LPN, but no one with a management position is taking me seriously because "I don't tick enough boxes." either that or because I'm "too young" and Yoolandahqueesha Jackson, who is 46 and never advanced in her career besides an entry level LPN or CNA or MA position "won't take me seriously." I was in charge of 20 people, the youngest 19 the oldest 42. I got my degree. I got civilian experience as well while finishing my degree. Yet they go with the more "diverse" candidate, or tell me I'm too young.

Wat do Sup Forums? On paper I am far excelled beyond my peer group it isn't even funny. But I also can swim, know my dad, pay taxes, and prefer to not lay with other men, so I'm fucked.

Also, kinda a newfag here, excuse my posting skills

Your skills will be valuable once the eclipse triggers the brown folk, stay sharp!

It's rare for people to get the job they deserve

It's very rare for people to deserve the job they get

Make more noise with your applications - the squeaky wheel gets the oil

idk man. I'm a 24 year old white immigrant from Europe. Grew up here since I was 4.
Went to a top rated highschool. Went to a good State University. Got a good GPA, academic clubs, athletics, tall, handsome and years of work experience. Nothing. Nada. Zilch in terms of what I should be getting paid or hired for.

Believe me I tried. I'm setting up a packet for Army OCS and now even those asshole recruiters are giving me shit. I'm about to call the air force office tomorrow and just see if I should enlist. Navy fed me a bunch of lies, then I'll try Marines and last Coast Guard. After that, I don't fucking know man.

Well, healthcare is a huge bubble.

Hope that helps user. Enjoy the black pill.

Plan A never pans out. Focus on plans B-Z

glad I didn't go into nursing, altho it pays pretty damn good

The military was fairly PC but if you're qualified they will let you in. I feel like you can advance fairly far before the PC nature of the government stars to affect you. in the Navy, it was around making E8 for enlisted an O6 for officer when you saw a disproportionate amount of white men not making the cut. But making E6 or 7 or O5 is a great career.

If I had to pick a branch, I'd go Navy for travel and training, Air Force for lifestyle and community. Marines are okay but as much as they get along, the system really screws them over. The Army is okay as well but has shitty deployments and shittier bases.

Have you considered pharmaceutical sales? I know you'd be overqualified given your experience, but at the moment there are a ton of open positions and it pays pretty damn well for an entry level position. Setting your own schedule and hours is pretty sweet too.

Oh it's bitter sweet. I've started applying outside my career field as well. Guess I only need to be successful once

Actually yea, there's a few openings here. I haven't applied though. Probably will with the way things are going

I believe you have to do a qualification course to become certified, but it's a breeze. Took me two weeks and I have no background in science or medicine. Look into it m8 it's a solid gig. Some of the better outfits give you a company car as well.

I scored a 92 on my Asvab and took some online ASTB-E exams scoring fairly high as well. I have recommendations and can score a 240 on a PT as of right now.

I was filling out tons of forms and paper work for both the Navy and Army but Navy rubbed me the wrong way.
Then a week and a half ago by Army recruiter calls me in for some other paper work and his superior tells me "You might not be able to wear this uniform user". I asked why and he said because I had cancer when I was a baby and a heart murmur when I was 14. I tell him that makes zero sense since neither one of those things is true now. I recommended I go to my doctor and get a note or form saying I'm clear, (which I fucking am) but my recruiter hasn't bothered to call me back at all, he was hounding me at first.

Yea from working within the military health system they certainly go overkill on previous medical conditions. I had acid reflux and they made huge deal of it. like dude, I get heartburn.

Go with whatever branch feels right. I didn't feel right with the marines, for some reason the Navy did for me. Idk why. But get as much paperwork as you can, literally a ridiculous amount like every time they took vitals on you as a baby, and dump it on them. They may not like the extra work but that is what theyre there for.

Also, MEPS is fun /s. They will probably make a big deal of it but as long as you have your paperwork theres not much they can do besides stall and make you sweat a little

Fake it til you make it. Act like the boss and you will be perceived as the boss. You are young and inexperienced, so you have to earn respect. You are a white male, so you will get respect if you own it, because you are naturally Shaniqua's superior and she knows it.

I do find it funny that the one Sheboon we hired ended up being a great worker....

For 3 months, then she showed up to work high and or drunk 4 straight days. Her replacement was rightfully named Amanda.

Is there anything more beautiful than the noise white males make when unironically complaining about anything?

It genuinely pisses us off when you don't acknowledge that we're your superiors. Ignoring objective truth doesn't do anyone any good.

keep your head up don't take the black pill yet you're still in your twenties can't you see the world changing? Trump was just the beginning. Soon people will be judged on ability and not how brown and gay they are. hang n there at least until you are 50 then consider the black pill.

its not what you know, its who you know, user. i know it sucks telling everyone in your circle youre looking for work but thats the best way desu. ask your old man and uncle and ma, cousins etc etc etc. who they know that can give you an in. otherwise youre just spamming businesses, really. but dont stop interviewing. it will be alright

The one thing keeping me from taking the black pill is that GenZ is more right wing and that conservative birth rates in the US are 2.1, liberals are 1.3. Like muzzies in France, we are out breeding them here. Hoping GenZ is the beginning of a rebirth

But you're really not, cumskin

>Wat do Sup Forums? On paper I am far excelled beyond my peer group it isn't even funny. But I also can swim, know my dad, pay taxes, and prefer to not lay with other men, so I'm fucked.
Just start saying you're a black, hispanic or native fag/tranny.
I'm from rich af family of New England WASPs with multiple generations at Yale but according to my scholarship applications in Aus I'm an Aboriginal Jew. In this age of social constructs and political correctness even my American accent and blond hair weren't enough for them to question it.

I actually joked saying I would claim I was gay on my resume, if and when that came up I'd just say "I like to keep my love life private and separate from my professional one."

That way I'm technically not lying when they meet my wife after I'm hired

Befriend the people above their heads and move past them, gonna have to kiss a little ass to move up but there are ways to get around them, they likely know they're shit and feel their jobs are threatened by someone who actually knows what they're doing so they'll just pin ya down however they can.

There is something about military medicine that scares civilians, idk what it is, but my old neighbor wen through it when retired back 2005.
Guy did 2 tours as an army medic in Iraq, couldn't get hired as an EMT?!
IDC(usn independent duty corpsman) are equivalent to a Phys. Assist.
good luck