Guns murder people

You literally CANNOT argue that a lethal weapon doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.

I don't get how anybody can be this stupid. The proof is right in front of your face guntards. England, Mexico and Brazil banned guns, because they are sensible nations not retarded gun-freaks like you.

The proof is how safe and peaceful Mexico, Brazil, and other gun-control Utopias have become, once they adopted full gun-control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit b8 m8, r8 0/8.

my gun just whispered to me OP is next

>The proof is how safe and peaceful Mexico, Brazil, and other gun-control Utopias have become, once they adopted full gun-control

Don't you want our country to become as safe as the established, proven gun-control Utopias of the world?

This better be bait, because Mexico was the second deadliest country after Syria last year.

Yes yes, and cars drive drunk.

I agree, I did some heavy research and found
>Legalized CCW is neutral/slightly beneficial
>Background checks are massively beneficial
>Lengthy/difficult permit process is somewhat beneficial
>Semi auto rifle ban reduces mass shooting casualties significantly
>High cap ban slightly reduces casualties

I hope you get shot in the face.

By lethal weapon you mean trucks and vans?

Seriously, OP. Come up with something new.

those butts

>flip-flops

nothing of value was lost

post moar dead Brazilian qts

My lethal weapon has killed no one. It does not have that capability. It just sits there. People kill people.

You're a funny guy OP

sorry, no people in that pic.

This just in:
90% of guns are chimping out attacking gun owners. Must move to Australia and rape women. 90% fuck u shills.

>Guns murder people
Spoons make people fat!
>just in... new study shows...
Wet streets cause rain!

yes, hand all of your swords over to the Saracen sympathizers.

Knifes and trucks murder people, so tell me should we ban them as well? Your logic is flawed. Guns don't kill people, other people kill people silly OP.

We thought that about fridges, but look what happened in London.

Amazed at how many people can't pick up on your sarcasm.

Just pick your way to go. I'll gladly oblige. There are so many options.

It is old, well seasoned bait.

Still having ptsd from that ar-15, Gersh Kuntzman?

i get it, still memeing the leftist cucks.

I left my gun unlocked and free to leave the house, yet it hasn't gone off to kill anyone.
Either I have the laziest gun in the world or you're full of shit

>Democrat
>Gun control
>You literally CANNOT argue that a lethal weapon doesn't hurt anybody
A gun is an inanimate object that lacks any form of willpower or sentience therefore it literally CANNOT act on its own accord.
>Oh, I see this shit is satire.
10/10 OP. Still saging because you're a faggot.

so what? If you ban guns Reb and me will just go black market some anyway just to prove you assholes wrong

i cant find any bullet holes on them

I grew up in a household like that, but with more than one gun. All handguns were loaded at all times. However, my father taught me gun safety early on. Surprise, surprise...no accidental discharges by a minor. Lefties always want to blame the gun; you can't argue with them

guns kill people?

next thing youre going to say is pencils misspell wirds, cars run stopsigns, and spoons make people fat.

Yeah, it does look kind of fake.

THICC

tfw this larping is the new standard for shitposting

You're a liberal.

Ok lets pretend that president trump enforced something draconian under Martial law that was a direct attack on the constitutional freedom of the citizens of this country?

How would you be able to respond in any meaningful way?

I think you vastly underestimate the amount of guns in this country. I don't even own a gun because I can't in the city I live in. But I thank god that the citizens of this country are armed.

People who say what will a hand gun or riffle do against the military have no perspective. The US army has fought in urban war settings and against farmers in rural places like Vietnam and its absolutely impossible to use the military in these Asymmetric scenarios.

I don't want the government to take one fucking gun from I fucking citizens. God bless the second amendment. It is a last resort against the potential tyranny of the government and also don't forget that in the event we were ever attacked on our soil all those guns would make the difference against an invading army. The military would not be able to go in and bomb an invading army because it would mean killing hundreds of thousand maybe millions of people. So don't forget that have an armed populace also is a major deterent against a potential invasion of our country.

You just need to let go of the hillbilly, rural retard boogie man. Its an amazing freedom to have and a very important one.

That pic makes me fucking diamonds.

Cars murder people you literally argue that thousands of pounds of steel moving at high speeds isn't dangerous

Mexico is anything but peaceful, m8
Ever hear of the drug cartels?

pretty sure australia banned most guns and have been doing just fine since then. seems they havent had a mass shooting since then. odd how that works.

Gun control doesn't work. Look here as example A.

Theres already too many guns to ban them. Theres more guns than people here.

OP is being sarcastic...Mexico and Brazil are NOT safe...put on your sarcasm glasses guys.

Then move to England, Mexico or Brazil and quit crying like a little faggot.

It similar to the war on drugs.

As long as there is a huge market for something its going to be filled one way or another.

Female is dead and still presenting her goods like a whore. Should've stuffed the body and opened up a brothel with her.

gr8 b8 m8.

Pic for cucks

Murderers will just start killing people with knives.

if you focus hard enough you can see her skeleton

It's the niggers....

Simple solution. Only Whites can have guns. Problem solved.

Mexico has the problem of having a huge ass border with the US where you can buy weapons in walmart and those weapons go south and drugs go north , Not always are drug transactions in the border for money, its being documented that many times are for weapons.

That is one thing the wall could help MExico with, control the flow of illegal weapons from the US.

OP was this just a fucking shill or did you want a real conversation? You just bounced. Why the fuck do they do this.

blacks murder people. guess we should ban them from america?

nailed it

Hahaha
The gun lacks agency to make the decision to kill. People do that, and if they're determined they will try any way they can. Nobody would "argue that a lethal weapon doesn't hurt anybody", though. Lethal, by definition, means deadly force. This is extremely sub-par bait.

>Mexico and Brazil
Way too obvious. Sage.

This leaf faggot is on here every day. What is your end game shill do you really think your going to convince any one?

By the way I am a leaf and think you are a retard.

GTFO GOOF!

>The proof is how safe and peaceful Mexico, Brazil, and other gun-control Utopias

Quality bait

>Simple solution. Only Whites can have guns. Problem solved.

Actually not....

If they had not taken the guns away from the good black people the niggers never would have been able to flourish.

what is it with you fags and the improper, hyperbolic use of literally? also trucks are dangerous and murder people, let's ban those, too.

fucking idiot, kill yourself.

LAAAWWWLifucking hate women

Guns make people killing people alot easier faggot

Homo.

I own a gun, OP. Why haven't I killed anyone with it yet? I've even had a stranger spit in my face and I didn't see any need to shoot them. Why have I not shot them yet, op?

Obvious bait faggots

Don't forget to sage

>mfw my gang of guns in the gun cabinet thinks OP is a faggot.
I agree with them.

still good
would still fuck

You ignorant FUCKING yank. I have to post here every goddamn week to illistrate something to you cock sucking liberals.

We have tough gun control laws. However Just 2 weeks ago, guns were used to kill cops by a criminal. Do you know why?

BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING CRIMINAL!!!! Gun control will not and will never apply to them! Because they don't follow the fucking law you imbecile!

We have massive amounts of gun violence, stabbings and violent assaults.

No, we never have another 'Port Auther Massacre' but violent crime still happens in a big way you total retard.

Jesus, I have to explain this so goddamn often. You think Australia is some big goddamn crime free utopia.

We haven't got a Bill of Rights in this country. We do not have it written in law that w can even use lethal force to defend our house or family.

Do a bit of research you ignorant fuckwit before you use us as yet another example if you inane arguments.

nice 1

If that's the case, you literally cannot argue that blacks murder people.

#notallguns

Sup Forumstuga

https:// .gg/fxQ7nFw

>Put "discord" in the gap, captcha thinks its spam
this gets past the captcha

Sup Forumstuga

Sup Forumstuga

Sup Forumstuga

Sup Forumstuga

Sup Forumstuga

Sup Forumstuga

This pic is fake tho

What a fucking waste of good pussy. You will pay for this, cartels! You will pay!

BRRRRAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

>hurrr durrr inanimate objects kill hurrr durrr

post moar dead beaners

I want to sniff each of their asses.

those aren't people, they're sluts.

So what

Are you 8?

>trucks
>You literally CANNOT argue that a lethal truck doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.

Guns don't kill people.

I kill people. With guns.

>guns murder people
So when someone gets killed by a gun it's the gun that's at fault? The gun should go to trial and be sentenced? What sort of death penalty is reserved for a guilty gun? Is the gun shot with another gun? I have so many question because your post really fired up my ammunition

hurting people in self defense is a fundamental human right and disparity of force means weapons are often required to do it.

>The proof is how safe and peaceful Mexico, Brazil, and other gun-control Utopias have become, once they adopted full gun-control
All these places are worst than USA - see what happens when people have no gun to defend themselves, we have a nigger and spic problem, not guns
The guy in the pic had no gun to protect himself, scumbags yes

TFW nobody gets OP's joke.

>You literally CANNOT argue that a lethal weapon doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.
And I won't.

The reality is simpler than that.

Without gun there's always a guy stronger than you who will break in, with his illegally obtained firearm, rape your wife and children and all you'll be able to do is to watch. Maybe they won't be murdered if you don't do anything! It's all good and games, police will find them, maybe.

With guns, you shoot this faggot's ass off before he can do anything. No-guns are people who are afraid that if you give them agency, they'll always overreact on everything and can't control themselves. As expected, most of them are fucking boomer old ladies and women in general.

I get it you're baiting.

> switzerland has 45.7 guns per 100 people
> the state gives you a 4000$ Assault Rifle for free
> have one of the lowest homicide rate in the world.

muh guns hurt people

GTFO

Who Is Really Behind Gun Control In America?

youtu.be/L1HlGMwUQO8

They're not dead just sleeping matey arrrrrrrrrr trust me arrrrrr

>you're first officer to arrive on scene
>backup more than 15 minutes away
>bodies are still warm
>youre going thru a bit of a dry spell

Do you slip those shorts and panties off and go to town?

What do you do Sup Forums?
What do you do?

>drills are responsible for mining
>cutlery is responsible for obesity
>knives are responsible for stabbings
this is how retarded you are

>You literally CANNOT argue that a lethal weapon doesn't hurt anybody without some serious mental gymnastics.
Guns dont fire themselves in the same way shovels dont dig holes themselves

If this is mental gymnastics for you I pity your mental state

rekt op

Real question is, is the pussy still warm?