Shills Everywhere

The return of the flag choice will destroy POL. Even the merger with MLP wasn't this bad. I have never seen so many shill threads. How can fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are the Jew, this puts an identity on people.

NIGGERS GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

We must delete Sup Forums in its entirety. It was never good in the first place.

Woah a pirate! sweet man!
LARP more faggot.

It won't change anything. Kike tricks are obvious, no matter the flag. You can spot them when they're sporting anything, from German to Roach to Leaf.

I am waiting for more flags obviously

Haha nice one, if everyone has an identity then the only ones left with American flags must be niggers

Quit being a bitch and learn better tricks than the jews. White people need to stop being so pathetic. This is why we're going extinct.

Lets be real. The flags are cancer and they are saging the board to death. All that I see when scrolling down POL are threads revolving around stupid fucking flags. EX: "Fascist thread"

How fucking new are all of you complaining about flags? You are aware this is what Sup Forums USED to be like right?

What you mean by shill it's just the new people that got attracted by the gimmick and don't share your viewpoints.

They created Bants for a reason you know?

>I have never seen so many shill threads
Me neither
Sage

POL is full of bullshit ideology threads now. Also the amount of people pretending to be black nationalists is out of control because of the Black Lives Matter flag.

>pretending to be black nationalists
Nice try nigger

This

Calling me a nigger for complaining about niggers?

shut the fuck up you god damn nigger

>have never seen so many shill
Give me a quick rundown.

Go look around POL. You will see an endless amount of dumb ass threads. EX: Thread for african kings and queens only. Obviously this is not an actual black nationalist, but someone who thinks its funny to pretend to be one.

I haven't been here for 2 months due to crypto
Looks like the autism level has risen to dangerous levels. I will miss you Sup Forums we had some good times
F

hasn't ben like this for a while though what does OP statement mean in terms of The return of the flag choice will destroy POL

Gotta love it how all israeli, german and indian posters disappeared along with 95% of leafs.

There are shills everywhere making stupid Damm shitposts. There's hardly any proper threads. The flag change is derailing actual conversation in favour of autists that come to pol to shill.

This was implemented to disperse the leaf.

o gosh what a minute i just notice that some of these flags are nations o gosh...... fucking mods

I meant to say AREN'T nations.

Hi there. Redditor here. I heard that POL is THE hottest online meeting place for homosexuals!! I am SO excited to posting on here with my fellow closeted homosexuals!! It's just so fantastic that we can be ourselves and be honest about our sexualities here. Love you guys!!
-Aaron

>return of the flag choice will destroy POL

No it won't. Filthy flagless posters have automatically tagged themselves as third worlders.

That is the issue. They added an option to add a LARP flag. Hehe look im a nigger now!

this fucking sucks.

this is how it used to be a few years ago

you are right though about the increased shitposting im thinking this will only be temporary though just look at the filepath for the flags its called troll

s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif

>How can fix?
shut up and

>The flag change is derailing actual conversation in favour of autists that come to pol to shill.

>Autists that come here to shill.
>Leaf.
>Not using flag.
>wut.bmp.

Seriously tho, I agree w/ you and OP.

>/flag/ is destroying Sup Forums, literally shill 2.0, the shills strike back.

>shill
who is the mark
what is the con
who is the shill

12345678>Sup Forums

Someone said it, but still didnt notice.

9101112131415and on and on and on.

Only a couple Sup Forumsacks in this thread, and a whole lot of Reddit larpers who have been here since 2015 and still havent managed to absorb the name of the board.

I wouldnt doubt OP is baiting, its so obvious, hes trying to emphasize it and none of these newfags even notice whats going on.

Its called Sup Forums. Not pol. Not POL. Not /pol. Not Pol. etc.

A couple years ago, you couldnt fuck that up without 10 replies telling you to get the fuck out and go back where you came from.

Oh look, the fag said it too. I guess I missed that, anyways, he stilled failed to call the OP out, and is merely a seasoned shill.

Might actually just be one of the moderators blending in.