Seriously what is going on, its not like it was Alex Jones first time on a national network or something...

Seriously what is going on, its not like it was Alex Jones first time on a national network or something, hes been on CNN with Piers Morgan before... I honestly hate Megyn Kelley but im about to start watching her show every once in a while just to say fuck you to all these sponsors who are dropping her show over it. And Im not even a huge Alex Jones fan, but this just seems retarded and Petty. CNN's Don Lemon even decided to come out and speak about how he doesnt think it was a good idea, when his own network had Alex Jones on prime time a couple years ago..

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-megyn-kelly-alex-jones-20170614-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anybody?

>anybody
Nope
Just nope

I'm glad this bitch is crashing and burning. Her little hit piece blew up right in her face.

I bet she wishes she would have stayed at fox now lmao

We're all too busy talking about tiny pixelated flags right now. Come back later

Did it air already

can you give us a basis gestalt or a rundown OP? or a link? maybe your thread will survive if you do

I can't find it anywhere

What will be hilarious is having Alex Jones on national TV red pilling all those normies. Regardless on whether Jones wants this to air or not, NBC is so desperate they are going to air it anyway.

>Alex Jones was interviewed by Megyn for her NBC show
>Sponsors are threatening to drop if it airs mostly due to the topic of Sandy Hook conspiracy/denial
>His people asked before hand that it did not be the focus of the interview but she brought it up 8 times
>He recorded the interview on his phone in case they edit it unfavorably

Sorry, so basically Megyn Kelley just did an Interview with Alex Jones, now all of her sponsors are dropping her like hot cakes for some reason. Don Lemon came out and said he thinks she made a mistake. not sure if the interview dropped yet, apparently it did not

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-megyn-kelly-alex-jones-20170614-story.html

Soros. He needs to be taken out.

pisses me off is how he downplays the sandy hook hoax and says well maybe its not a hoax we covered both sides

when it is a hoax

Hook never passed the smell test. Heard the gun manufacturers were going to be sued. good luck with that.

>on, its not like it was Alex Jones first time on a national network or something,

He is still very taboo to the normies. Right after the election NPR did a hilarious piece on him. They were completely stunned that he had so much influence in the media. They can thank Obama. Nobody took him serious until Obama.

Can confirm. After what Obama did to the Democrat Party, Alex Jones became the voice of reason.

I WANT TO SLEEP WITH MEGAN KELLY AND TELL HER OUR STUPID HER CHILDRENS NAMES ARE!

Please don't yell your fantasies here. Control it.

It sounds like WWE tier controversy, nothing unusual. Her job is to ask controversial figures "tough questions" that come from the highest offices in the news corporation. She was bothering Putin last week with idiotic questions. They were so idiotic, she thought that the head of state would be tricked into admiring "the truth" during her interview. She was seriously imagining herself as a international criminal investigator. It's funny on a lot of levels, but still just boils down to WWE.

>P-P-President P-Putin...the computer people say that the IP addresses and everything say Russia hacked the election...

I couldn't believe that shit. People want us to think that Russia has the hacking skills of Napoleon fuckin Dynamite? Like they wouldn't even use proxies?

I'm sick of this entire shit show.

It airs this Sunday, Nigger

It airs this Sunday, Nigger

I think they are working together to create buzz for the interview.

just look at her eyes pure crazy vindictive evil...

Did they fuck?

Eh fuck her. This is the crowd she wanted to pander to. She was disrespectful to the God Emperor. She sided with the Jews.

Alex Jones says he feels no physical attraction to her.

Megyn lost 42% of her viewers from last week. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They are obviously just creating hype for the interview. They are probably friends irl

What happened was she edited his interview in the ads leading up to it to solely concentrate on the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy bullshit and that triggered everybody.

She purposely was selling that angle for maximum shock value that's why they pulled their adverts but whatever, they'll be back in a week

I don't think Megan likes seeing her viewership and sponsors leave. That sort of thing kills your career. But this is the crowd she chose. A crowd that doesn't want to see anything they automatically disagree with.

Megan Kelly's strategy was to show how crazy Alex was, hoping is would hurt him. But her audience is too stupid to figure it out and ((((they)))) don't like Alex dropping red pills.

Good. I'm glad this is happening to Jones and Kelly. I'm tired of people denying Sandy Hook. My cousin went to that school and on that day, she lost her best friend to a deranged psycho. Fuck all of you sandy hook truthers and fuck Jones.

AJ was playing 4D chess. He knew Megyn Kelly was looking like a fool(especially by how he was secretly recording her) and couldn't risk the backlash from the masses if he admitted Sandy Hook was a hoax. It's too bad all these autistic conspiracy nuts don't see the big picture

Yeah it is a WWE tier controversy, boy fucking howdy all the wwe sandy hook showdowns, all the times Kane was pressed for the tough answers about everything, I really unironically hope you die for your retarded analogies that suck and are bad.
>Is this the WWE
>No
>I'll shriek my schizo analogy anyway

fuck off OP you beta cuck. Alex jones is the man. You need some super male vitality. Megyn Kelly did a hit job on him and as expected her producers edited the 6 hour interview to make him look bad and incoherent. Alex only did the interview to prove they'd distort the truth...now grow a pair.

appears to me that megyn kelly pissed someone off because both sides have a hate boner for her.

probably because she's pretty and white desu

Yea, and all these goddam Holocaust deniers. My cousin's friend was Anne Frank and let me tell you that attic was every bit as cramped as she said it was.

alex jones is using the left to cannibalize themselves with their personalities

it's 10D chess

>get them to give you an interview

>redpill them all

she served her purpose as a whore to set up ales and wreck fox, she is a vacant bimbo and only good for laying there.

>being this autistic

Same here. She is getting good guests. I thought the whole point of an interview is to have people on that you may not agree with but hear their side.

>Alex jones is the man
GTFO kike.

this is Sup Forums!

Lol, there's one in every thread. Th-this is b8, right?

does anyone ever wonder if they realized how the streisand effect works and they they can get more rating by pretending be getting negative press ? In reality its all just bait.

She interviewed Putin and Alex Jones for a reason. This was just a basic gestalt to draw in Republicans/Trump supporters because they are stupid and loyal to a fault. It's the very same reason Trump ran as a republican. To gain a dedicated following of drones

Lmao this was fucking hilarious

Anybody who knows ANYTHING about computers knew in that moment that the DNC has absolutely nothing

>"fingerprints"
>"m-malware?"

LMAO what are these retards even fucking talking about? They're claiming Putin HACKED AN ELECTION with MALWARE?

I don't understand why people are upset about this. Megyn Kelly isn't pro Alex Jones, she probably just want to question him.