"I have many muslim friends in my upper class Mormon neighborhood in Salt Lake City...

"I have many muslim friends in my upper class Mormon neighborhood in Salt Lake City. None of them want to institute Sharia Law."

Other urls found in this thread:

islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
andrewbostom.org/2012/10/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression/
wnd.com/files/2012/10/WenzelMuslimsQ10.pdf
google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/amp/?espv=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw it's Ed McMuffin the big ol' fuck again

>

not yet anyway

this, these liberal degenerates just don't realize that radical muslims will kill you, moderate muslims will watch you die

Don't relax, Utah, or you will be Colorado 2.

> CIA right?
I bet he does. Muslims are skirmishers and harrasers for the NWO.
They are trying to crack open the market in Europe by engaging in demoralization tactics for their and thier allies profiteering scheme.

ISIS, EU, CIA - all the same.

When I lived in the middle of Atlanta all of my black neighbors were nice but that didn't stop them from being criminals though not a single one of them ever said "Hi user, I'm a criminal".

it's almost like people can hide their beliefs in a public setting

I'm squishing your head!

I suggest that you look up the definition for "taqiyya"

polling data says otherwise.

>what is Taqiyya

then why doesnt he demand that the muslims denounce their prophet for promoting child rape, lets see how friendly they are then.

islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html

Here you go, McMuffin. We all know you have a dubious/heretical grasp of Christianity, here's to a true grasp on Islam.

Yeah because it's a white majority
They know they will get their asses beat. Just wait until whites become a minority there. As the scales tip towards the brown, I can guarantee you they will demand it to be a sanctuary state

It's real. How do we get that cuck completely shut down? Like never heard from again? Can we have someone visit him and talk some sense into him?

Mormons are basically crpyto-Muslims

I have many black friends and none of them are criminals.

The only cuck faggot more irritating and beta than this cia nigger is Bill ( I hate the goyim ) KKKristol

Who cares what they tell us kuffar , they don't belong anywhere outside their desert.

He's literally a CIA nigger. These people are faggy government agents sent to manipulate you

>the arabs that the CIA hired to help me subvert the Middle East doesn't want Sharia

I wonder whose payroll he's on now? The election's over, and he's still provoking us on his own dime?

Actually most Muslims don't want Sharia law. Most Muslim countries don't have Sharia law. Only ones that do have dictators.

i don't care. even if 10% want it it's too much

>ethno-nationalism is bad
This traitor should hang.

>friends

A sample size of 10 at most

>Actually most Muslims don't want Sharia law.

Wrong.

1.1 of the 1.6 billion Muslims want Sharia. That's 69%

Taqiyya isn't a thing

Dumb thing for people to be arguing about.

The only possible way that a person can be subjected to a 'religious court' in the United States is if they agree to handle the matter in a religious context, like in Jewish Rabbinical courts.

Use of religious law by the government, along with establishment of a state religion, is absolutely illegal.

Actual sharia law demands justice, and following the rules of the state. It explicitly forbids theocracy, not that the muslim majority countries abide by this. They'd find a way to be assholes regardless of what the religion is supposed to be.

Testing

More likely a sample size of 0. I'm from Utah and last time I was there I don't think I saw a single mussie.

we get it, youre a Dem plant.

How could he possibly know that? Nothing but a lying, hate-mongering, anti-white propagandist.

Most Muslim countries do have Sharia law, and those that don’t are on the brink of introducing it. Wahhabism is the Muslim reformation. Indonesia recently had a vote and will probs go Sharia very soon. I think Malaysia already is or had a vote as well

This guy was literally photographed smiling with the leader of ISIS. Every day that he breathes is an insult to the Constitution.

Soros, Globalists, the rest of the cabal

This, they were not "persecuted," they were thrown out of Mid-Western states for trying to take over the governments of small towns and impose Mormon Sharia. Brigham Young (the cult's second leader) expressly compared himself to Muhammad.

>None of them want to institute Sharia Law.

Well that's easy, they're lying.

>having to call out ethnonationalists directly

lel. the movements growth is unstoppable. white identity will go mainstream in the next couple of years and then the jews are going to lose.

Repent liar. Go to your Bishop Larping faggots. SLC has chapels every fucking 30 feet. There are literally no dirty stinking murdering raping muzzie animals there. Literally 90% literally shills.

Oh yeah? did you go door to door and ask them yourself? Mr.McMuff?

Well fuck, that settles it. Open the borders.

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).

American Muslim official quotes:

• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”

• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”

• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”

• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…

> yeah he's totally right nothing to see here

thank you for your post, you're in group 2
group 4
group 1
group 5
>thank you for your participation
>t. IC aptitude bot

That egg headed faggot has no friends.

All Muslims must be put into concentration camps. Start small. Form militias. Then use militias to round up Muslims. Then force Muslims to eat bacon. If they don't shoot them dead.

And how many muslims from your trailer park want to institute sharia law, cletus?

Where's the data that says muslim americans want sharia law? Post something, I'm calling your bluff.

>risking confronting the Mormons in Utah
Muslims won't do that until they have a numerical advantage

>death for adultery
>wife should obey husband
are they, dare i say, /our/cult?

"Moderate" conservatives talk about killing liberals all the time. I think you're the one they should be worried about.

No.
One or two liked aspects does not cancel out the rest of the smelly shit. Which is exactly what progressive cucks are doing, trying to let supposed good parts discount the entirety of the bad.

>discount the entirety of the bad.
Such as? ...?

Those muslims will side with other muslims over nonbelievers if shit hits the fan

Is it not self explanatory just by looking at the goatfuckers?

>andrewbostom.org/2012/10/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression/
>wnd.com/files/2012/10/WenzelMuslimsQ10.pdf

at least 32% want it

He is part of a Secret Combination (CIA)
Use Mormon doctrine against him

Ether Chapter 8 in The Book of Mormon:

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

welcome to Sup Forums
enjoy your red pills
now fucking SWALLOW

This literal nobody needs to shut the fuck up. Nobody cares

i have lots of surf nazi punks that know evan is a low iq mormon faggot

ye lol but he's a shit eating retarded mormon tier agent though

(((soros)))>(((mitt)))>(((nevertrump)))
>i"m sure (((jared))) has his number too

>Andrew G. Bostom is the author of The Legacy of Jihad (Prometheus, 2005) and The Legacy of Islamic (((Antisemitism))) " (Prometheus, November, 2008)
>wnd
C'mon dude I'm trying to work with you here.

What user said, break him with his faith.

Well Muslims aren't just going to just tell you silly, then it wouldn't be a SECRET plot to overthrow the west.

Utahn here. Most Muslims in Salt Lake City are lower class economic migrants and refugees. It is very hard for me to believe that McMullin knows very many of them. I did some volunteering with these people in my bluepilled days, and although I don't know what's in their hearts, they tend to not integrate very well. Most shop at the same Muslim-oriented stores, eat at the same Halal restaurants and generally work on filling their neighborhoods with more Muslims.

Liberals keep trying to infringe on the lives of anyone who isn't a liberal. They're jews.

When was the last time you were here? Just drive through Rose Park; you'll see women in hijabs walking around most hours of the day.

I guess you missed the word "american" in my inquiry. This wasn't a typo on my part. It's very important. Muslim Americans tend to be upper class and very secular. We don't have third worlders arriving on boats.

reminder that McMuffin is a Sup Forums psyop to discredit NeverTrumpers, and that he is /ourguy/

it was dark out. all those slc samoans kinda looked muslim to worldly spook evan.

Yes, we do. Plenty of them in Salt Lake City. I did volunteer ESL teaching with them for several years. The refugees are coming over mostly from sub-Saharan and East Africa and some from the Middle East, just not illigetimately like in Europe. Go to Michigan if you want to see tons of Muslims shifting the demographics. Dearborn is over 50% Muslim.

How is it that "I have black friends" doesn't absolve you from racism, but having muslim friends makes you an expert on their culture?

These people always seem to have "muslim friends." Where do they meet, at the seafood section of the grocery store?

evan went door to door offering deals on his wife, standard (((mormon))) tradition.
>vag if you vote never trump
>anus if you vote mcmuff
and of course mormons are fags soooo

The only time I've been able to find where Joseph Smith mentions Muslims specifically
Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.
29 January 1843:

>If a man was going to hell I would not let any man disturb him.—while we will be the last to oppress we will be the last to be driven from our post—peace be still bury the hatchet & the sword.—the sound of war is dreadfull in my ear. any man who will not fight for his wife & children is a coward & a bastard.

>Mohemetans, Presbyterians, &c if ye will not embrace our religion embrace our hospitalities.

I think the argument can be made that the "Mohemetans" are not accepting the hospitalities being given to them.

90%+ of violent crime is committed by liberals

B-but mormons are redpilled!!!

If you don't drink or smoke that makes you conservative!!!

>Always strive for Sharia, which is a religious law
>Says it forbids a theocracy but demands you follow it anyway
Gee, something doesn't add up there, back to taqiyya class Abdul.

haha, muslims tell me they don't want sharia tahaha,is this guy really ex-cia or w/e, what a fucking idiot wanker

That's just not accurate. There are plenty of Muslims here

Someone show him pic related.

>heh honey the mormons think we are mcmuffins
>heh let's take a wholesome mormon photo with mcmuffins
>heh aw shucks
>heh bald spot shineeeee
>heh aww we are mormon mcmuffins
>awww heh

>I know some black people who have never commited a crime, therefore, blacks dont commit any crime

The reason for his objection is these Mormon "compounds that get set up, where pedophilia and polygamy are legal, and every constitutional right of the individuals are ignored, would also be subject to inspection if we make Sharia illegal.
Mormon etxtremists are just as bad as Islamic ones.

Uh yes his friends do

google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/25/epic-tulsi-gabbard-calls-adam-kinzinger-john-mccain-and-evan-mcmullin-terrorist-enablers/amp/?espv=1

evan gets all the abused mormon wife pussy in colorado city!!! abused mormon pussy best pussy!!!

Get back to me when we see white people en masse protesting Tamir Rice getting shot from a moving police car. "That's-them-though" apathy is typical of all groups not just Muslims.

>I know a bunch of muslim versions of oreos and that settles that. checkmate and et cetera

I think you might be trying to trick me, but I want to believe