Wages stagnant since 1980

90% of Americans have seen practically 0 wage growth since 1980.

why is this?

zero desire to improve themselves. You have such a shitty education culture where students here don't believe they need school, i can collect welfare and minimum wage and git 50,000 dollars.

Or for cute girls, just get donations.

90% of American workers weren't earning a wage in 1980. fpbp /thread

Globalization and massive hispanic immigration, which depresses wages of the working class.

The workers of America are fat and dumb and remain fat and dumb. They've done nothing to improve their skills or value.

Why should companies hire you for the job that typically pays $14 an hour when Pedro will do it for $8?

>Looks like this calls for more wealthy tax cuts!

Service economy and greedy unions essentially forcing manufacturing into Mexico and Canada

Note in Canada, not only are the workers unionized, they're better paid than their American equivilents. Know why? They didn't push for a 40% raise all at once, they went for 2% here, 1% there to slowly build it up.

Same thing killed the British economy. Miners wanted a 70% wage increase within 12 months, then a 25% increase every year after. So we shut down the mines and imported South African and Chinese coal instead.

Outside of commie land we call this free market forces. You know, when you're so dumb and expendable an uneducated spic can replace you.

I own a furniture store and start my warehouse workers and delivery drivers off at $10/hr. I employ almost exclusively young white men because I view my role as a business owner to be providing a service to my customers, benefitting my community, and worrying about myself once the first two things have been accomplished. We're not all filthy little penny pinching kike cock suckers like you and trust me, people like you will be skinned alive on the day of the rope, but not before you watch us skin your children.

that would be good if you still had job
the problem is the free market and the job that been exported oversea for cheep labor
you don't produce anything anymore practically... Now you guys wake up like you didn see it comin. funy shit keep loving Trump and bail the bank next time too

>. We're not all filthy little penny pinching kike cock suckers like you and trust me, people like you will be skinned alive on the day of the rope, but not before you watch us skin your children.
Go take your medic lad before you do something wrong. Not everything you can imagine is true.

Labour got too powerful in the 70s, so Reagan and thatcher started the neo-liberal era. Instead of wages rising, make things cheaper. Globalize supply chains, that sort of thing.

Wow, what a coincidence. Wage stagnation began the moment we stopped being a net exporter, and became a net importer.
Maybe trade surpluses aren't so bad after all.

>OBAMACARE RAISED PREMIU-

Looks like the wealthy elites need another tax cut

WTF I LOVE REAGANOMICS NOW!

>you don't produce anything anymore practically...
The US is the second largest manufacturer in the world still, only having been passed by China in the last decade. The problem I'd we import way more

I think the rate of wage growth has something to do with demographics. The baby boomers entered the job market in mass thus driving down the value of labor. Simple supply and demand. At the same time women began entering the workforce in huge numbers further suppressing the value of labor.

Automation and neoliberalism.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is literally disinfo.

And look, another shitposter. My premiums doubled and continued to increase in the following years. It's almost like your graph is a subset of the people with insurance that were relatively less affected by Obamacare

Kikes

Illegal immigration brought 30 million slaves and Out sourcing to Asia and Mexico.

>get
That's a funny way to spin it compared to being honest and saying they get to keep more of what they already earned

America is going to be finished soon, time is over amerishits.

The topic is wage stagnation since 1980. Donald Trump's tax plan has not gone into effect.
Your reply is off-topic and irrelevant to the thread.
We will really have to knuckle down and sharpen our arguments if we want to beat the Trump machine in upcoming elections.
Your post is nigger-tier, and we will just have to do better than that.

Nigger Appeasement payments so they vote whomever promises the most gibs.

They never have or ever will be American.

Why don't you Douchelanders take our Poarch Monkeys? At least they are Christians and you can throw money at them to feel good.

I dunno about you but I make 5-6x what I made 15 years ago

> McGas
kek

Who gives a shit, my parents saw 500-600% wage growth according to your graph. I don't know if we're top 0.01% or 0.001%.

>free market forces
I'm sure the "free market" simply allows uneducated Americans to work at will in any other nation on the American continent.

You fucking idiot. Low-wage work will always be low-skilled, and creating the conditions whereby your nation's low-skilled workers must compete against illegals is cruel.

>Outside of commie land we call this free market forces
Funny you should mention commies, because Karl Marx was a big fan of free trade. That's because the elimination of tariffs on imports and migrant stopping border patrol helps to destroy the middle class, and accelerates the creation of a revolutionary proletariat.