Is EU going to grab Ukraine Soon?

schengenvisainfo.com/ukrainians-can-now-travel-to-eu-member-states-without-visa/

>From 11 June, 2017 Ukrainian citizens holding biometric passports can travel to the Schengen Zone without a visa for a period of 90 days within any 180-day period for purposes other than working.

> The country has long been under the Russian regime and is now moving farther away from the Soviet Union. Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenku expressed his joy for this policy in the media by congratulating the 45 million Ukrainians whose travel is now free from long visa procedures and expressing gratitude to the European Union.

>45 million whites being admitted into the EU compared to maybe a few hundred thousand muslims.

>Muh Putin will not let Ukraine go.
>We will fight till the end.

Lmao Putinis getting cucked in his own backyard.

Good thing UK is gone with their Muslims, we're now getting 45 million Christians, and whites.

Fuck you! Europe will never succeed.

Stop using proxy, britcuck.

this is good for cheap labour, no?

>maybe a few hundred thousand muslims
it's in the millions now

if not already, then soon. EU is doomed.

>55
checked.

Yes it is absolutely a great deal for cheap labour and natural resources. We also get more whites and Christians.

ukrop are alabama of russia

Implying that ukie scum are better than pakis

Ukraine is similar as Pakis.
>This is what britcuck actually think.

I don't get it.

I'm an eastern European lul
Ukrainians are the pure untermenschen

>polish are now basically canadian
>new polish are ukranian
it's difficult to keep up with these things

why would the EU want another debtor nation? Ukraine is run by the mafia and has corruption levels on par with africa.

that's not an accident. it bridges the former soviet union with the west in a unique way. it's also a fantastic route for energy pipelines and accesses the black sea.. of course there is corruption because there is a lot of money that passes through it directly

Maybe if Ukrainians were a bit smarter and played a bit more neutral role instead of going full NATO yolo...

Germany alone took 1 million in 2015

Schengen-Yes

what country?
EU is a supranation, like the Soviet Union, they can only survive if they are expanding. The main goal of EU is to break down Russia and keep expanding it's sphere of influence.

The moment it stops to grow is the moment it crashes.

>Hides behind a flag.
>Claims others are untermenschen.

nah thats romania stfu slav shit

Compared to 45 million whites we're getting. Keep crying.

What did you want them to do? Suck Putin's non-existent cock? Lol

It's over for Germany then, they have no idea how quickly these muslims breed.

Romania was an untermenschen in the 90s catch up with the times nigger

Says the guy hiding behind an eussr flag

I AM in EU. Sorry, EU is here to stay. Lol

Romania detected. Top kek..no wonder you're hiding behind a flag.

EU please go and stay go.

This britcuck mad because his island is going to shit.

wow.

traded autonomy and sovereignty for 90 out of 180 days of spending money in germany.

sounds legit.

>implying i'm a brit.

>UK
>going to shit.
says the horizontal Romanian.

yea that's Ukranian retards for you.

They love to be submissive.

Mate if you're legitimately indian, then I have no idea why you're even posting this thread. You're literally what we are trying to get rid of in Europe.

>letting a country engulfed in civil war, known fro drug, weapons and human trafficking, with shady financial operations have free circulation in Europe.
Wow very smart

No.

>trying to get indians of Europe.
nope.
You're going to import more of us. because you can't properly do your own work.

let them have the nazis, who give a shit

ye man ill hit you up next time we need a shitstain to open up a corner shop

yea you keep laughing while we take the job. :)

Sounds good mate

good boy.

They can only travel for 90 days, who cares.

>because you can't properly do your own work.
The only thing you curryniggers do is picking tomatoes.

yea sure jose. at least we're good at something, in addition to that we're also employed in tech sector.

poor guy needs to hide behind some random flag. lel

they don't want Ukraine, they want Moscow
and they know they'll never get it

>Implying hohols follows laws
>Implying the EU actually kicks people out

>Ukrainian citizens holding biometric passports can travel to the Schengen Zone without a visa for a period of 90 days within any 180-day period for purposes other than working.
Wow, it's fucking nothing

>EU will never get Ukraine.
>EU will never get Moscow.
Ok.

People want free money like Poland gets but don't want to take refugees or have gay shit pushed on them.

The second they ship a truck load of niggers is the second people riot and start killing

I'm coming for you Mario

>what is being geographically close.

It's like USA opens their borders for Mexicans for free visa travel for 90 days. I'm sure they will obey the laws.

go get him man.

In due time they will. Or at least the Americans will "get" it.
Partnership with the US is the better option compared to vassalship to China

Yup, China and Russia's days are numbered.

I don't think you realize you shitspawns are all the same bottom scrubbers to us. You think India is better than Pakistan, while it's all the same shit to white people. If India got wiped out in the next minute, literally nobody would care.

EU grabbed ukraine in 2014. Jews made a coup to sign a trade treaty with EU, this ignited civil war and destroyed economy

o man that post is so hilarious it doesn't even warrant a reply.
what country are you from?
will you take your country back?

VISA-free travel doesn't mean open borders
Are you a qt 6'5 Ukrainian blonde girl?

What he said is true, whites dont give a shit if pakistan or india.
Same brown shit to us. Sorry.

You're just another one of the billions of shitspawns paki, get real

if USA gives 90 day visa for all mexicans, see what happens man. that's what i was getting at.

ok dude

>still doesn't tell where he is from.
what a self loathing cunt.

EU membership requirements prevent Ukraine from joining over active territorial disputes.

except that the EU forces us to take in even more non-westen immigrants.

Notice how all posts are becoming Pro EU after the flag change, specially by people hiding some other flag.

EU shills on full acceleration.

it really is in America's best interest, lets hope they'll sort their shit out
Rus-Sino relations aren't likely to deteriorate though, not when mutually beneficial relations were built on the foundations of peace

(((I wonder why)))

yes of cource, but many people will perish: for example western ukrainians peasants will become refugees to EU etc because they are unproductive and cant pay even for 20 century infrasructure , neonazis will be imprisoned or killed etc etc

jews and pro-western oligarchs will fight to the death because all their assets will be confiscated in case of their lose. they have already started N.Korea-style totalitarian restrictions