Did you watch Lao and Eddy's Big African Adventure yet Sup Forums?

Did you watch Lao and Eddy's Big African Adventure yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Link?

Bump.

Source?

No I haven't, is it good?

>it's all so tiresome.

It's brilliant, don't remember the real name of the documentary or I would link it. Based industrious chink

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Yeah. Lao and Eddy carry the whole documentary.

Empire of Dust

>If I have money, I drink all night, no matter if I'm broke in the morning, I'll drink water
t. Lao describing Africans

That was such a great documentary. I loved watched that chink just get shit done and treat the niggers like the cattle slaves they are.

I love documentaries on Africa.

If I didn't hate the heat so much I think I'd move there desu, so much opportunity.

Greatest introduction of all time at 1:53. That was some kino shit right there

I still have no idea what Lao was trying to do there

Thank you, Lao Yang

Damn this is funny

Has anyone reached out to Lao Yang and done like, a follow up interview?

Does he know he's a meme?

Good luck finding a Chinese man called Lao Yang.

this

>I'm sure Lao is just an isolated racist, no leftist hero would ever describe blacks like th-

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

My African co-worker dreams of going back and starting exports-imports business. He also dreams of having a white business partner because apparently African banks that are run by blacks give companies with white leadership better deals on loans and generally rate whites with better credit ratings because even blacks know whites tend to atleast try to pay their debts back.

looks like no gravel or efficiency for you

Build that goddamn road.

If you can manage the multiple levels of corruption and incompetence.