Why Are My Local Churches So Cucked?

Literally, both major churches in my area are spreading their buttcheeks wide af. One of them is giving out pamphlets for the past few months that say 'refugees welcome' with a sad brown mans face on it with his family and the other has an enormous BLACK LIVES MATTER banner in front of the church and more pamplets. I'm not even religious so I don't know what's up can anyone explain this faggotry?

Hmm...refugees? BLM? Who pays lots of money to these things? Soros foundations. Churches bring in tons of invaders, especially the Lutherans. What fucking whores they are.

Just like most other institutions, filth has corrupted the church sadly

I was always under the impression that churches were conservative.

They've had massive Jew take overs since the 1800's. Go by bible canon. Luciferians are synagog of satan.

Also remind them nigs aren't people.

66 77

>I'm not even religious so I don't know what's up can anyone explain this faggotry?
This is just what Christians do. They love all the scum of the world. It's their thing.

Faith before race I suppose.

A nigger who's loyalty is to Christ will be above a white Mudslime I'd guess.

My parents attend this supposedly very conservative church. The pastor is anti-gay and anti-Muslim. He's a total cuck though. His daughter ran off and had premarital sex with a black guy and got pregnant. She gave birth a few years ago, and now the black guy is gone. In addition, he is a multicultural cuck. He thinks Christians should come together, regardless of origin, and stand in solidarity. More specifically, he thinks bringing in millions of uneducated African and South American Christians into America is a sensible idea.

I can no longer call myself a Christian. You must either put your race or your religion first. I choose my people.

Do you not understand how the church works?

Because they worship Jews

Hahaha ha, that's rich.
Yeah, that's the problem with christcucks, they put superstition over blood.
>You must either put your race or your religion first. I choose my people.
That's right.

This poster is an atheist jew everyone.

What are your local churches? Where is "local"?

Many versions of American Christianity are cucked. But not all.

A good litmus test is: does your church allow women to be ministers? Yes - garbage. No? Keep investigating.

The left has internalized jewish tricks without even being aware of it. They've infiltrated every institution to make them "safe" for their own kind by pozing them beyond any recognition. Cuckservatives fall for the meme every time because muh principles.

This. If upon further inspection they recite the apostle's creed and the Nicene creed go for it

All women are filthy whores given the chance. You can't blame christianity for that. Vast majority of christians are not like that. Most men are against race mixing in general, let alone with blacks.

>More specifically, he thinks bringing in millions of uneducated African and South American Christians into America is a sensible idea.
There's not a single Christian leader that doesn't agree with this plan.

Crosskike worship was a mistake.

>All women are filthy whores given the chance.
I keep telling Sup Forumstards this, but they always come out with "buh muh conservative grills!"

What a fucking joke Sup Forums. I don't particularly like cuckanity, but women being whores and sluts has nothing to do with it. Just their horrible nature that Sup Forums for some reason ignores or even excuses.

Wasn't he in a Rocky movie?

>protestants
That's your problem

Checked and keked

lol

Because (((Protestantism))) itself is pozzed

Don't you know, church people always spread their anuses. They are too afraid of vaginal sex so they actually used anal to make up for vaginal.

Christian is against racism, only paganism approves racial clashes like in antiquity, where olympian gods were divided during battles like trojan war.