Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/results/states/california#president
archive.is/tRPEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your tears are delicious.

Impreach!

She didn't though

>(You)

Drumpf won because of old bilaws that shouldn't exist and all Drumpf supporters know it, they were the first to start complaining about the electoral college when Clinton was the favorite, but also the first to defend the electoral college when Drumpf won. Can't wait to see Biden wipe the floor with Drumpf in the electoral college and see all the salty drumpfkin try and pretend like they never supported the electoral college.

Oh yes she did.
What tears are you talkin about, Trumptard?

And?

Clearly not retard

>old bilaws that shouldn't exist

You give no reasons as to why it shouldn't. You are just venting.

Sage. Indivisible detected

kys Pekka

Why isn't she in the White House then?
Checkmate atheists.

democracy doesn't work and has never worked. This is not news you fuck.

Someone doesn't realize why the electoral college was made, what purpose it served and why the purpose it was made to serve isn't applicable today.

It's okay though, i'll let you wikipedia so you don't get embarrassed. Look up 1804 and then come back to me when you know basic history.

So what if that is true? So a hillbilly country is as important as a city with 10000x population of that? Trumpo doesn't represent democracy, certainly

Well what I don't understand is why a Finn is making a big deal about an American politician

Nope. 306 > 232.

Also, sage.

County*

>play game
>agree to the rules
>AHAHAH I LOVE THESE RULES I'M GOING TO WIN SO HARD
>lose the game
>FUCK THIS GAME THE RULES SUCK WE SHOULD'VE CHANGED THEM

Drumpo affects us too

She won in the same way that a football team wins by gaining the most yards. That's not the game she was playing and she lost.

Kill. Your. Self.

Good thing America is a Republic and not a Democracy

And Sanders won Hillary for the nomination for DNC candidate, due the popular vote. Right? Why was Hillary against Trump then? Please explain that.

That isn't an argument. I see you have conceded.

popular vote means absolutely nothing

Do you guys actually not recognize islam as a religion

Doesn't matter

She Fucking Lost The Election. Period.

> lose chess
> have more remaining pieces
> complain

You're the only one arguing, I don't argue. I was making assessments and statements. Funny how Drumpfkin like to argue though. Go read some history, Drumpfy!

Countryside hillbillies have a right to vote as much as city libtards.

>If they won't vote for me, they shouldn't be allowed to vote
Said every city libtard ever.

>2,012,331

gee I wonder how many more votes she had than Trump in california...

Purpose it served was to make it so that the states elected the president not the people.
the states were given voting power based on their population, with a certain minimum.
this is so people in the minority can be protected unless the majority is to overwhelming

if you are done with your autistic fit you can sign off and go to sleep senpai

oh, it's going to be a long 8+ years for you guys

You are a commie for a reason. Your assessments are poor.

The victors write the history btw.

Is this bait

How?

That stat is wrong, but the point stands. Trump won approximately 2600 counties. Clinton won less than a fifth of that.

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Democracy is a shit system. All the coding fathers of the US knew that. That's why they had the electoral college and didn't give anyone the right to vote.

You stupid fuck. You start arguments but have no idea what you are talking about. Enjoy your streetshitters.

This. Also why they didn't let women or minorities vote. They were pretty fucking based

Actually it's because the electoral college is actually racist and a tool of oppression. It's basically the Harvard of the KKK and Putin is the headmaster.

She sure did... Yet who's in the white house? Try and remove him.

Have a (you), Faggot

Yeah, it doesn't fulfill our criteria for being a decent religion.
Though freedom of cult still applies it means that if for example you marry with an islamic ceremony the state won't recognize it unless you register formally, so if Muhammad comes with his 10 9 years olds wives and we find out we take them away.

>if this were checkers I would have won!!!
Consider suicide

MADAM PRESIDENT

cnn.com/election/results/states/california#president

California Results:

Clinton: 8,753,788

Trump: 4,483,810

Clinton +4,269,978

I ran it through archive archive.is/tRPEU

More salt please.

wrong.

>8+ years
>2 term limit would be a solid 8 years
Average Drumpf voter

>play a game chess
>take more pieces than the other guy
>get check mated anyway
>"BUT I WON IVE GOT MORE PIECES SEE"

No.

>The Seven Stages of Grief:
>1. Shock: Initial paralysis at hearing the bad news.
>2. Denial: Trying to avoid the inevitable.
>3. Anger: Frustrated outpouring of bottled-up emotion.
>4. Bargaining: Seeking in vain for a way out.
>5. Depression: Final realization of the inevitable.
>6. Testing: Seeking realistic solutions.
>7. Acceptance: Finally finding the way forward.

stuck on 3, anyone??
most of your fellow losers have at least made it to #4
>"yeah, maybe he can be impeached, that's the ticket"

Again with this thread.
Your mother must be proud.

What did she win because it sure as hell wasnt the WhiteHouse.

So reference Baseball
So for the 1000x if a team with more wins from the national league goes against a team with Less wins from the American League in the World Series, but the NL loses to the AL we do not throw the rules out and award the World Series to the NL. They lose just like she lost because of the Rules.

Don't like it, suck a dick or change the rules, something tells me you're just going to suck a dick.

i'm not a trump supporter, but I feel it's worth saying that I'd trust a house of elected officials who know politics over the american public any day.

If you don't understand why there is an electoral college then fuck the fuck off.

She also beat obama in 08 yet the left don't seem to mention this...

Bitch used Russians to hack the elections in NY and Cali.

Wtf nuflagger stop using our flag. You should be cast over the western boarders you fucking ahmed.

Also he doesn't

this, pure democracy is ass cancer
these faggots should be happy theyre even allowed to vote without paying taxes.

i mean, the popular vote sure. but the founding fathers never intended for the president to be decided on that anyway; they were skeptical of true democracy because of how it would give way to mob rule.

Jumpf BTFO!!!1!!!23456789!

noice pic

Yes let California, new york and florida decide whats best

No. I won. Progressives cried, I still have cheap meth, and the government continues to embarrass itself on an hourly basis.

this dumb finn doesn't know how our politics works.

Tapa ittes suvakki, maanpetturi

HILLDAWGS UNITE!!!

Based nordbro. Never stop.

>Not knowing the purpose of the electoral college

The American Education System pushing out retards like this? We are fucked

>mfw

Blah blah blah..dumb ass liberals still crying

You lost

Is this a joke ?

Only the popular vote due to frauds, she lost the election however - fuck democracy AKA tyranny of the majority

He won after you factor in the votes found to be fraud after the election.

shut the fuck up you subhuman cuck

Yeah, she won "the world's biggest loser" award.

Stupid mongol

Hello, Hillposter. I used to troll Sup Forums with CTRposting too, but after a while I got bored with it due to how stupid and gullible Sup Forums turned out to be.

And look at you. All you do is post literally the same shit all day long, and people are still triggered left and right.

Hmm, really makes you think.

I like your analogy, very nice. Her argument of "if the election was in October, I would've been President" is on par with the Atlanta Falcons claiming they would've won the Super Bowl if the game ended at half-time.

I'm convinced all commieposters are leafs

wtf happened to the old image! Bring back the obvious bait image you fuck!

You set a campaign strategy to win Electoral votes, not the popular vote, otherwise Candidates would only visit a few states. Hillary fell for her own shills propaganda, so she got lazy. Trump aimed high for the unthinkable and campaigned his ass off thought the rust belt and the Midwest. But I don't need to tell you any of this because you already knew it, whether you're a shill or you've been gas lit, either way you're a useful idiot for people that don't care about you.

Mods please do something about these cancerous threads. They were entertaining the first few times now it's just fucking spam.

/thread

she woulda been delirious through the Parkinson's and pneumonia within a month.

Legit think it's reddit just to see our reactions and troll us

i agree that commiefornia and jew york should be in charge and determine the direction of this nation.....kys

she won second place

California is such a pussy crybaby state that won't accept defeat with grace just like their mentor George Soros.

aww

well we all know; the election is determining who has the most empty space supporting them.