Why are niggers always asking to "borrow" money or cigarettes etc? We know they're stupid...

Why are niggers always asking to "borrow" money or cigarettes etc? We know they're stupid, but are they completely incapable of feeling shame? What is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCYCZK0d-ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And whenever I'm in a WTF mood and give them a cigarette or some change they never say thank you.

I mean I think when I was young I got in a scenarios a couple times where I had to ask people for change for like bus fare or something. I always basically kissed whoever's ass actually went out of there way to help me out.

I had some negro ask me for three quarters the other day. The fuck is this idiot going to do with three quarters on a Friday night?

one dude asked me to borrow my phone right now. he wore glasses and was lanky as fuck, so I obliged

do not do this if you're confronted by the ghetto variety

youtube.com/watch?v=dCYCZK0d-ck

I had a workmate who let someone borrow their phone, and in the ensuing phone conversation the guy listed off stuff he had for sale, including a PS4 and some iPods, then he asked what make the phone was and included that in his list before walking off with it.

Blacks do this as a form of reparations for slavery. Not even joking. They will also cross the street slowly in front of your car, if you are white, in order to extract "time reparations". 50-Cent gets his name from the practice of Negroes asking white people for "50 cents", which was a campaign begun as a method of extracting slavery reparations over time. Blacks will also do other various things specifically in order to "ruin Whitey's day", such as forcing you to move (by walk in front of you), forcing you to look in their direction (by shout out "Hey!", or whatever) only to ignore you, spitting on the sidewalk where you would be about to walk (they can be walking in front of you, or coming toward you for this one), clearing their throat loudly as they walk near you, beginning to have a non-existent phone call on a bluetooth headset as soon as they get near you, and a hundred other similar actions. Pay attention more closely and you will begin to notice all of these things and more.

What kind of faggot are you? Not only are you poor enough to be near niggers but you converse with them and don't mag dump in their chest if they approach within ten feet of you. You give them hand outs and let them fuck you in the ass by taking advantage of you. Stupid faggot nigger lover bitch kill yourself.

Sit in spot, asking for change. Over a day it adds up.
Borrow cigarettes [Thats expensive] smoke em or give to other people asking to borrow.
If someone gives you change/lends you a phone/shows you the time:
You get to see their wallet, phone and watch. You can then decide if they are worth mugging or if you just hit them up for more change the next time you see them.

Sure, giving ten cents to a negro surely heralds the downfall of the white race and Europe.

>"can I borrow a piece of paper"

More specifically it just reveals that you are a bitch and a potential target because you just revealed you're a bitch and you relaxed around a nigger. You are stupid and deserve to get shanked in a a dark alley.

Yo can i borrow dat pic senpai

>why is it that ni-
because they're all retarded subhuman garbage.
>but wh-
they're not human. humans have thoughts. niggers only have impulses.
>b-
PURGE

Careful with thay edge, you might cut yourself.

I don't know where you live, but negroes live among our midst here. Nothing to be afraid of unless you walk into one of their designated crime jungle territories, which most whites never do unless they're in the riot police force.

Be careful you don't have to watch your girlfriend get raped while you watch.

read story, do not believe

see flag, now believe

/thread

Only poor people have to be around niggers no matter where you are.

I actually had a black person pay me back for a cigarette he borrowed. He saw me at the same bus stop a few days later and gave me a gram of weed. Good trade desu senpai

DEEZ NUTZ

Because they'd rather spend their money on nigger garbage, like those rap and hip hop albums they actually buy and don't just pirate, than pay for cigs or just work for money.

And if you refuse you're racist, because only whites refuse to give them shit. But then, they only ask whites.

Please end yourself

Yeah, not here. Saw a lot of well-dressed negroes in a well-off neighborhood.

Borrow Cigarettes? What the fuck kind of a stupid shit asks to borrow a cig? And they also usually ask for money, they don't ask to borrow it because let's be honest you and I both know they're not paying that back.

t. Jamal El Francoui

Are you the type of guy who loves the French football team as well?

Here's an alternative version

Idgaf about football. And no, just get in downtown marseille, affluent as fuck in the center, there are coloureds everywhere. Fuck off to Moselle or Ardèche you inbred retard.

They probably said "good lookin out" which means thank you. Write that down.

Plug a parking meter?

Haha. I live in the richest neighborhood of Paris and there are no blacks. No KYS, if you're in Marseille you're probably some Italian mutt. KYS SERIOUSLY.

says the cuckistani poster

>Some people actually feeding those animals
lel

I really don't give a fuck about reddit spacing man. This is hard to read.

But yeah you're right. I live in NYC. My whole life. All over it. Black people do all of these things and do them on purpose. This is well known.

I just always feel like the lemme get a cigarette or change/dollar shit is a little different. Its not shitty customer service or nigger heel dragging or whatever. I feel like its more on a case by case basis. But yeah I agree with your post. I know all about this and a lot more. I have lived with niggers my entire life and the very worst kind.

Ayo whitey noi watch yo mouth or ill beat u up

Its one of the things I hate most about living in a city. I think they just like getting shit without having to work for it. I just tell them "I don't talk to strangers sorry" and most of them get all pissy about it. I think most white people would at least respect that and leave you alone. Fuck begging niggers honestly.

No faggot they didn't.

>Native new yorker
>grew up in bklyn/mhtn
>live in myth now.

Don't give me this "Iz street smart" faggotry.

can I borrow a damn?

>talking to non-whites in real life

I seriously hope you don't do this.

Ghetto niggers do the same shit to each other, they're savage animals, plain and simple.

Nah, we don't have parking meters.

That must feel good living in Paris, knowing negroes all around the périph outnumber you 10 by 4. kek. Do they come in nice suits to fuck all the nice little bourgeoises as well?

>walk in front of your car slowly
can confirm

poorfag detected

GIBS

ME

DAT

Breddy gud.

>be 16
>fresh new job making $6.50 and hour
>stop for gas
>middle aged nigger asks for money for gas
>here you go nigger
>buys alcohol with it
I'm still fucking bitter about that

Okay, but really?
I know all the stats, I've dealt firsthand with lots of stupid black people (Canadian and American) but I'm sorry, we can't just say they don't think or that they aren't homo sapiens. I mean, they can breed with us. They're the same species as us (obvious chihuahua/rottweiler comparison) and
Look I just want to know if they really don't think. Because there's still objective reality and it's not like ALL of them don't function. African countries at least SORT OF work, a little, in that we can call them countries.

You really think a chihuahua is as intelligent as a rottweiler?

It's a probing attempt to see if you are an easy target. It's the same thing that sharks do. The shark will bump the prey to see if it puts up resistance or snaps back. If no resistance, then the shark attacks.

Look the negroid straight in the eye and say 'No' to whatever they are asking for/to. Stand your ground and be prepared for the sucker punch from him or his buddy that is flanking you from behind.

t. lives in niggerland

Well you learned that day, no need to be bitter about it.
I used to give gypsys and beggars a few coins too when I was young and naive.
Now I know that all the money of those gypsys go straight to romania to their clan patriarch to build an even bigger mansion there.

Fuck em.

Anyone ever notice nigs talking to themselves in public or rapping a song to themselves? What's the deal with that?

Of course not, but they're both dogs. They both do the basic dog things. And we could call the basic human things thinking and cooking and stuff, right?

also, when they ask to use your phone, they like to run off with it. Do not engage them, ever. Just say no, "my phones" broken, "I just smoked my last cig", etc. Look them in the eye and don't beta. Show you will fight back. They generally are cowards, (which is why they always sucker punch or attack in groups).