WHITE GENOCIDE IS HERE

> Scientists have developed a drug that mimics sunlight to make the skin tan, with no damaging UV radiation involved

>The drug tricks the skin into producing the brown form of the pigment melanin in tests on skin samples and mice.

>Evidence suggests it will work even on redheads, who normally just burn in the sun.

bbc.com/news/health-40260029

We'll be forced to take this drug soon for "public health reasons" to make everyone's skin darker and erase white identity. "White supremacists" will be visibly identifiable because they will refuse to take the drug.

How long before it's put into the water like fluoride?

oh fuck. Somebody needs to invent the Muslim/Jew killing virus NOW

>Could

Yea not gonna happen

I wasn't concerned until

>put into the water

farewell white folk

But will it make my dick bigger?

shut the fuck up

We need to create the polar opposite

But then shitskins will be able to hide in plain sight.

no way. it doesn't make people smarter.

This is worse than when the government created aids

Hey, it's an important question.

This is awesome! I hate tanning and this will save me lots of time out in the heat. Im too white and dont look too good untanned.

>drug that darkens pigment
>WHITE GENOCIDE

> flag
> white

Fuck off.

Oh man my black face routine is going to be on a whole other level now.

Brings whole new meaning to getting blacked.

Literally nigger pills.

you do realize nobody here hates non-whites for the color of their skin, but for their attitudes, low IQ, proclivity for criminality and general anti-social behavior right?

That would be like putting fluoride in the water

Easy, just anthrax all the pennies.

You know also whites can tan?
(except for subhuman snowniggers, lol)

Kek

Finally, I can get a tan without standing in the sun for 20 minutes a day like an idiot

shalom my fellow aryan

Yeah and you can get pretty fucking dark if you spend an entire month in a tanning booth. But that's not a natural look.

And who knows how dark this drug can make you? Like beyond the levels possible by suntanning.

I can finally get that brown-coat I had when I was 8, always running around naked. Got older, got lazier, got modest. Now it's my arms and neck that are as brown as a catcher's mitt. SO, THOUGH

The good folks of Jamaica have you covered.

DELETE THIS NOW

I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY GETS FUCKING BRUTALLY RAPED TO NEAR DEATH, AND THEN SURVIVES AND SHORTLY GETS INOPERABLE CANCER MERE MONTHS LATER.

Fuck, my dream of being a brown boy is coming true

you goys ready to fight this yet?

To be honest the perfect skin tone is the mediterranean one. Not too white, not too dark. Aristotle and Tacitus agree with that

Can I use this to turn me black?

>Mujahid

Black people wont allow this

You can always recognize a tanned white from a real nigger
So i don't see this new drug as a problem

Not relevant in the north unless you want a tan.

Ethan Gulla?

>could prevent cancer
So the bad drug lawyers should start preparing now for when it causes even more debilitating cancer in 3 years?

they have bleaching cream?

Im whiter than any american from hwndu stream. And i watched that shit for weeks.

>2017
>not already having cycled melanotan for years
>not having a healthy and attractive glow
>being a sickly, pasty white skinhead

Is this a cure for vitiligo?

I always thought that was the first step to the anti black bioweapon.

>Prevents cancer from sun exposure
>Causes 16 different types of other cancers
No thanks. I like my white skin

If you can't see the implications of this, you're pretty small-minded.

soooo...

WE

>being colored

>thinking having literally just more melanin under the skin causes cancer

Thats why blacks have absolutely absurd cancer rates right?

i know actual israelis whiter than those hwndu faggots

>make everyone's skin darker and erase white identity

Ur dump if you rely in skin color only to differentiate between races.

hmm, I wonder if this works with vitiligo. I have vitiligo but I'm also white as fuck so you can't tell. But if I were to be in the sun a lot and not put on sunscreen you could tell.
It looks terrible on black people though.

indeed
>too dark = nigger and vitamin D deficiency
>too dark = skin cancer

I have luck being pale as fuck, but instead of burning red on the sun, i get a nice tan

What is lactose

They're hypothesizing about side affects of the drug itself, not the melanin. Retard.

Kek

It's not permanent, right?

Melanotan II is literally x1000 more powerful than the bodies natural response, so its a good bet. Having done this many times I seriously recommend you try it

This.

>using skin colour to determine what colour someone's skin is
>not using eye colour
>1000+1017
>mfw

>tfw my friends on pol cycle melanotan

>shiiiieeet I probably started using that there in 2008 or so

Still white inside.

You mean it BTFOs the one excuse that you could make for mixing with blacks being a good thing.

Pretty popular here in aus, I use it so that I dont burn at work and dont need to use so much sunblock. Feels good

Enjoy having 50 year old skin at 30

Why do you give a shit what you look like or what your skin color is?
Or are you under the impression that simply having darker skin will result is being treated shittier.

Thanks, I'll look into that if I ever decide I wanna get tan and don't wanna look like a inverse cheetah.

Its not a big deal to me that my white blood cells lynch the nigger melanin cells from my body though, I'm pale as fuck as is.

Blacks get more skin cancer or die from it more because they think they're immune or can't see it.
And they're vitamin D deficient.
White skin is superior, tho whites who live on the equator probably get skin cancer more.

Black/dark skin is the mark of the beast. Makes sense when you think about it. Those without the mark will be rounded up and dealt with and forced to convert/comply and conform or be executed. The nightmare world is almost here.

seriously underrated

It will make your brain smaller, at the very least.

>Could

Kek

will it make my dick's brain bigger?

>the "nigger" pill has been around for about thirty years now.

This isnt new, the Drug is called MELANOTAN. Its been around for a long time now. It forces the body to produce more melanin and will turn your hair and facial hair darker too.

I'm not worried. White people with tan skin/painted brown skin >>>>> actual brown people. You'll still be able to tell everyone apart. We'll still look better. We might be one percent less pleasing to the eye, but we'll still be damn fine eye candy.

That being said. Fuck this shit, it's not hard to put on sunscreen or cover skin.

>We'll be forced to take this drug soon for "public health reasons" to make everyone's skin darker and erase white identity. "White supremacists" will be visibly identifiable because they will refuse to take the drug.

Look, you can make all the white people darker, but caucasians will still be easy to spot. Other things like a higher intelligence, more civilized behavior, more industrious and creative mind - those traits still exist.

These are characteristics of white people that a sun tan can't erase. Shitskins are shitskins because they lack these superior traits, not because their skin is dark. Skin color is just how we've come to identify people, much like a city is known by a name, but what you think of that city revolves around the character of the city itself.

White supremacy isn't about melanin. It's about a race of humans who have utterly dominated all other races for the past millenia. You can change the skin color all you want. You can bleach blacks, and darken whites. And then people would lose respect for whites and blacks would lead. The we wuz kangs shit would actually be accurate for once. Because the people remain the same.

Whites haven't dominated the planet because of fair skin. They've dominated for a million other reasons, and we associate these things with whites.

>Race is just skincolour

This is the end of the anglo, praise kek

It's amazing that 90% of normies cannot even comprehend what you just wrote. In their minds racism is nothing but skin color.

They don't.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of. It's just a rehashed science article a decade later.

for what purpose?

>ethnic predispositions and phenotypical differences are just about skin color
You can take away our identity, but you'll never be able to bridge the racial achievement gap or have our features.

>unironically using libertarian flag
anarchism doesn't work even if you paint it as capitalism

Ouch

Asking the important questions

>Could

All the dried up sun bed using cum sluts will go wild for the opportunity to look even more like roasted dog shit.

>Yes goyim, turn yourself into a faux nigger on a whim he he he he

What's wrong with this?
I don't like being pasty and pale white, it looks like shit

The difference is that a tan is golden brown, almost bronze whereas niggers, spics and the like are all shit colored.

Isn't that called 'Melanotan?'

Watched a documentary the other day. The chick injecting herself with it said it makes you feel like shit.

>everyone becomes vitamin D deficient
Whats the point of this?

How's it feel being retarded?

I guess it is time to start living as a hermit

WUZ WHITE

that's a neurotransmitter typically for sleep cycles you utter and complete dumbass.
Melanin is for skin pigmentation.

Only way they can win is to screw up the gene pool through mixed racial breeding. Eventually all our family trees will get blacked.

Even if you resist, your great grand daughter will breed with jamal and (((they))) will be victorious. Seems like a futile fight. Whites are the real minority on a planetary level. Yet we're bitched at for being a majority in even a local sense. And if we immigrate, that gets labeled imperialism and we're demonized for it, if not thrown out of other nations like we've seen in africa.

No one ever has to go home except for "colonial" whites. Every other shitskin who migrates to a majority white area gets to stay indefinitely and complain about their lack of privilege, which is really just a natural inability to compete.

That's melatonin you worthless retarded faggot

spotted the australian

of course you are

youre the retard here faggot, bodybuilders have been using melonotan to get darker for years. you're thinking of melatonin

literally me if I spend 15 minutes in the sun