LONDISTAN BURNS

So I'm looking at the pictures of the tower fire in London, and all I see are Muslims. Jesus Christ Britbongs, why have you let the infestation get this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juT1zsim6es
youtube.com/watch?v=wT_rWJghxGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Muslim migrant is depressed, so he decides to see a psychiatrist. He tells him, "doctor, ever since I came to this country, I can't sleep, I can't eat...I feel sick".

The psychiatrist tells the migrant, "I think I know how to make you feel better...there's a bucket in the next room. Take a crap in it, then piss in it....then stick your head in it and smell the fumes for 15 minutes."

The Muslim migrant takes the doctor's advice and comes back after 15 minutes. "Wow! I feel so much better...so what was wrong with me?"

The doctor replies, "nothing, you were just homesick"

>the united caliphate

Why do ppl call them britbongs? I've always wondered what tf that means

More camel jockeys

Even the police

It's from an old copypasta I think. First time I ever saw it was on Sup Forums. Look it up yourself my reddit friend.

Londons been like that since the late 70s

This guy could be middle eastern. I'm including it.

lol, nice

youtube.com/watch?v=juT1zsim6es

>tfw there are shitskins burning to death as we speak

> The area is said to be home to a large North African population, including Moroccan and Somali communities.
There is your problem

Most 'refugees' will be put in shitty commie block housing so it doesn't surprise me.

> have subsidized social housing project
> its filled with kebabs
And nothing of value was lost

What could have gone wrong?

what the hell is going on with that guys right hand & the kneeling women's left hand

holy fuck

i can hear the abrasive jibberish from here

>one of the poorest areas of the city
>shitty council housing (not private) >slum commie block

>full of muslims and chinese

hmm makes you think

his left hand only has 3 fingers. Looks weird

She's holding his forearm and she has a black fluffy cuff, the dudes hand is in shadow so it looks darker than his face.

i wonder why the whole building catched fire so quick. No fire sprinkler system or fire extinguishers inside? hall ways and balkonies probably full with rubbish and old furniture.

>west london tower block
Is it safe to assume that it was mainly populated by 'slimes?

They're saying its this plastic cladding they put on the outside. And no, there was no sprinklers.

The fire probably started because some sandnigger made a bonfire on the apartment floor.

>go to twitter
>read retarded comments
>kek heartily

>Makes no sense. This is concrete and steel building. They're not supposed to burn up like this
>Looks like the fire was set on every floor
>someone must have set a fire in most of the rooms

Have these people never encountered a fire before?

So you're telling me you guys cram as many shitstains as you can into giant high rises with no sprinkler systems?

Britcucks, you might just be alright.

Jesus, don't bongs have helicopters? When we get brush fires around here they usually send in tons of helicopters to spray with water.

there wasn't even a fire alarm apart from the ones tenants had bought individually for their own apartments.

I assume you were joking about this being a good thing :( London's diversity is its strength. This is a tragic loss of new Europeans.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wT_rWJghxGg

FPWP.

Wonk wonk wonk.

who owns this building?

Say it with me friends.
PART AND

>new Europeans
Please tell me I'm reading this wrong...
You and I, as Britbongs, are both fully aware of the type of creature that dwells within a block of flats like that. Tbqhwu fampai even the native Brits that lived there were probably scum bags.

t. a north-western Englishman

It's the goverment's new way of solving the terrorism problem.

Probably a (((landlord)))

you live in a muslim country and wonder why this shit happens during Ramadan.

parcel of living in a council block in a shitty area

fuck yeah

I just saw some white woman in a hijab talking to the reporter. You guys should have stolen bread and got taken here when you had the chance.

Not bad actually. Gets rid of commie blocks and solves the Muslim problem at the same time.

>which thread do i want to view about people insulting our country cause of a fire again

fuck off you massive cunts

>only terrorists in pictures

>Jesus, don't bongs have helicopters?
You mean Hurlywhirly floatyboaties? Ummm, sorry sweetie but we actually have plenty of them. The thing is you need an Altitude License to be over 40 feet off the ground and most people only live in 2 storey houses so they don't even bother, and if you don't have one there's no chance of becoming a Hurly-jockey, which leaves us with this sorry situation. Sad.

I think the only thing worse then newfags are the worthless fags who feed them

>A Muslim migrant is depressed, so he decides to see a psychiatrist. He tells him, "doctor, ever since I came to this country, I can't sleep, my kids are always running around, my beard is always itchy, my wives are always angry. Why is life so hard?
>You've been through a lot for an 11 year old.

Quit whining and fix your country then

Oh fuck I forgot to renew my altitude license and I was going to climb Snowden to light a fag up there.
Will my mountaineering license overlap the altitude license or do I need both? Probably both...

Fuck off you uneducated fat cunt, you don't get to command anybody.

You fix your country, Army of Israel, Black Lives Matter, LGBT, Chicago and all the fucking rest of it.

Don't forget the bean flickers lad!

Underrated post

>Hurlywhirly floatyboaties

My sides are somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy

Definitely both, but unless you've upgraded your Smoking Licence then what's the bleedin' point?
Public Smoking Without Due Care & Attention can be punishable with up to 1 year in jail nowadays.
Remember, "don't be a fag, binbag that fag!"
Not one of their more pithy campaigns, I'll admit, but it gets the point across.

Literally pretending your life is .00000001 percent as hard and shitty as it was before you came to the west. Fuck you mudshit pawns...

The jews will suffer greatly for this. The "death" camps of the future will look like country clubs compared to the hatred (((they))) are about to instill in even the most peaceful amongst us, and I don't even hate jews! This is insane to me though.

Will you never stop? Will you never just admit that your morality is feminine and flawed and easily dismantle by men of moral substance? Why do you chase your lies with more lies? You are litterally packing the biggest human powder keg that has ever existed. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

I swear to god. After communism and multiculturalism and the catostrophic legacy both will have had. What argument will the jewish people have to make after this? If the answer is another round of pin the tail on the "evil" right wing movement that evolves as a necessity to what YOU have done, I would say this...You sit too confidently on the mantle of the IQ deviation you people always wanted. You wanted more than anything to dispell your inferiority. You wanted more than anything, something that provided an underlying substance to your lies.

But kikes. It never fucking works. I mean fuck a country, you're looking at being bannished from a planet at this point.

S. T. O. P.

What if this is a hate crime?

What, as opposed to one of those "I really, really like you" sort of crimes?

They were mostly Muslims? How long before people start blaming it on right wing terrorists or racist UK society for forcing Muslims to live in a dangerous environment?

Kekistani flag....
You're on the list too
Why would be your thread relevant?

Watching the coverage on SKY News. Jesus fucking Christ...all the Muslims and Blacks in London.

I had no clue it was that bad. It doesn't even look like London anymore.

>burn baby baby
>TOWER INFERNO
>burn baby burn
>BURN THE MUSLIMS DOWN

Convection fires are a bastard to try and stop one they get started.

you guys are fucked

Reminds me of the way I sprayed a nasty hive of wasps once. Not gonna say I hate muslims because Macron keeps an eye on me. But the parallel is interesting.

Sadiq Kahn has to to go.

The absolute state of London on his watch.

Proof Muslims are the real victims

>tfw will never pee pee on a burning building

The government. It is social housing.

pretty much this. It happens here in Australia where immigrants, especially Asians and Arabs have first dibs in social housing, btw where are all the whites in London??? Do polacks get free housing in the UK or just people of colour???

Shhhh mate, don't make them swarm up here. It's bad enough as it is!!

this looks like housing towers in Melbourne.

>Manchester United Shirt

TOP KEK

>magic 255
>casts firaga

she has a potion next to her aswell,
wtf is this shit?

>left hand

The dude's glove and the woman's cuff are the same color.

I am keeping this investigation open

Lmao those firemen are just spraying water to a wall and not to the fire like they should