saved and kek'd

Towering inferno meme thread?

Loving these new flags bro DEUS VULT

Go fuck yourself, fucking commie, all you can do is bully some 12 year old kid

>new flags
New fag.

>cool fridge

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Little scam artist and his scam artist father left the country rather than have to deal with the justified ridicule. They also had their nonsense law suit thrown out of court lol. Losers!

In that case, fuck those muslim shits

Always thought this kid's story was pretty dumb. If you're going to make a project on your own, leave it at home. If you REALLY want to bring it to school, ask their permission first. He should have known even at his age. Truth is, the school has their reasons for such tight security. How the fuck were they supposed to know it wasn't a bomb? Instead of being respectful, he let his family pull the racism card to make him out to be a hero. I wouldn't be surprised if he feels a little guilty later in life.

As someone studying electrical engineering and design, I genuinely hate this kid.

Three different teachers told him that morning NOT to show off the clock, because they felt like it looked suspicious and could cause fear. BUT, Ahmed brought it out one last time in another class, and the teacher there reported him. He and his dad were just trying to get some free money out of a "civil rights" law suit. Remember,

If you see something, say something!

>Unless what you see is an Arab Muslim with something that looks like it might be a bomb. in that case, don't you fucking dare open your damned mouth, you racist FUCK.

If you read up on the story it basically turns out the kid and his entire family have been trying to pull this shit for years. The sister made a bomb threat once, the father tried suing some other institution, and despite the media narrative of the teachers assuming the device was a bomb and calling the police the kid was actually told repeatedly to put the stupid thing away, then he set the alarm to go off in class he was sent to the principle and something in the teachers guidelines required them to call the police. Not to mention as we all know he didn't make anything, he gutted a walmart alarm clock and put it inside a small briefcase.

I'd eat his ass

I love how he just love soldering shit. He should try holding it by the heating element.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFvB1I7uMGg

>Little scam artist and his scam artist father left the country rather than have to deal with the justified ridicule.
>put clock in suitcase
>justified ridicule.
He is back in Texas fyi.

Yeah, I think they came back to collect their imagined winnings in court, but instead got blow the fuck out. Sad!