Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHM0dShjIWE
discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shes hot. Cant wait till btfo trump in 2020. Shes gunna grab him by the pussy

i'm from california .. let me apologize to everyone for this bitch becoming a us senator ..

sore pussy

A nigger was put in their place? She shouldn't even have the right to speak. She needs to get muzzled.

fuck no this is great, she'll be the 2020 dem candidate and totally destroy the party

two terms for Trump AND a GOP supermajority in a census year, she's /ourgal/

Manterrupt is not a word.

Pointing that out is mansplaining . You're a sexist.

thanks for mansplanning that.

Mansplaining is not a word.

Women deal with sexism and misogyny every day, and you're bitching just because they made up a word to explain male behavior?

Grow a pair.

>Shes hot
i don't get it

assuming his gender to be male when you haven't even asked what gender ze identifies as ..

Please yes

you can tell who the redditors there are here by how they just keep adding sarcastic shit jokes to other shit jokes fuck

she looks obnoxious as fuck.

Wow. Don't you defend them, those strong women can speak up for themselves! By speaking for them you are usurping their power.

Who's hotter, her or Tulsi?

a pair of manterorbs

Wtf it was her that kept interrupting him, the guy could never finish giving an answer

>mfw manterrupting

Women don't exist.

>Haranguing a witness like a machine gun for the cameras without giving him a chance to answer.

>Admin shuts her down

>Interrupted

Will leftshit retards ever grow the fuck up?

"the internet" doesn't sigh and I'm willing to bet the majority of its users don't know who this dumb cunt is.

Manterrupted?
This is grossly offensive to my values and my gender identity.
In order to fit my identity, please change the word to "Xenterrupted".

did you even watch it? she was interrupting him. lmfao

how do liberals lie like this and get away. i. dont. understand.

The whole point of her questioning was to get sessions to deliver an answer, but when he delivers the answer he is "mansplaining?" Whoever wrote that headline is a dumb cunt and should get three pies in the face.

So cute to see women give this faux intimidating look. Like a baby trying to be scary

Don't you mean manpologize?

Good, uppity women should keep getting put in their place. She shouldn't be in government in the first place.

Whoa what is with this dykeflection. She was cuntting Sessions off every time he tried to answer the question and just creating a vagstravaguntza for the cameras so she could vagshrew shlicknal to her cuntstituency.

Pretty transparent tactic really and she deserved to get reprimanded by the admin for abusing a witness.

Grow a pair? How fucking dare you use such a male supremacist saying. Fuckin patriarchal biggot.

She was literally womanterrupting every time Sessions was trying to answer her previous question. No respect at all.

Terminal case of try-hard to no avail.

Yar, at what tide did this wenchsplaining fad ever gain wind? Sounds to me like the lass grieves for a good flogging to set 'er straight

>I feel the need to create gendered words
>Also you shouldn't use gendered words
Feminists are literally mentally defective

plz dems nominate hillary 2.0

You mean "cuntrupting"

Well maybe she shouldn't be doing regular interupting ?

She got interrupted for being a bitch. She wasn't interested in Sessions answers, she just wanted to spread her narrative.

These public hearings are fucking dumb, and is nothing else than public political reality tv. Sure they have an important report to complete, but the public hearings doesn't help.

Day 1: We're going to investigate russia in the election

Day 133: Why did you as a US Senator meet with the russian ambassador in your congressional office?

Any time I see the word "mansplaining" or some variation, like "manterrupting" the phrase "womandriving" always enters my head as an apt description of a single car accident

I think it is notable that both mansplaining and manterrupting pass my browser's spell checker.

Fucking nigger cunt. Uppity, black, woman, Democuck. The cancer of the earth.

That is way better, thanks.

lol but she wasn't letting the old dude speak tho

anyone got a vid of this?

>manterrupted
It's fucking interrupted no matter what the fucking gender is.
You can't interrupt someone differently according to sex

I think people want to interrupt her because they already pictured here saying exactly the firs three fucking syllables coming out of her puppet mouth and they just want to spare everyone the theatrics. She's a hollow fucking POC showpony. Exactly what the new DNC wants and exactly what America wants to rail against. She is in for a career of being interrupted by anyone who isn't revisiting the idea of condescending quota fill setitng the pace for actual movers and shakers.

>both mansplaining and manterrupting pass my browser's spell checker.

Might I add

Day 220: why does your sister have a Bolonka dog? (Russian dog breed)

This is why we need a Civil War

>manterrupted

God I want to lay waste to all journalists.

lol? she just kept interrupting sessions when he was answering. how do these people see anything else

Treating "the internet", "twitter" or "all of us" as if in unanimous agreement bothers me more.

>dykeflection

>anyone got a vid of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CHM0dShjIWE

Hi Fellow Maltabro.

They are retarded. They honestly think that Warren was in the right when she broke the rules of Senate and was mildly censured for it.

They turned "nevertheless, she persisted" into their stupid call, and even put it in a Supergirl episode.

They're fucking nuts.

Her behavior was appalling, the chair of the committee could've reprimanded her more even further. She was condescending, rude and continually interrupted; total lack of professionalism. Why women believe they can act and behave like complete assholes and then excuse it with making up a word to demonize those that call them on their actions is beyond me. The Dems have no argument, no ideas and nothing of value to add to government; their constant obstructionist agenda is more polarizing than they realize.

please nominate this cunt, dems

2020 will be a landslide for trump

Stop cuntcusing everyone of made up bullshit.

Mark Warner interrupted him and he was handled the same was it's only Kamala that likes to play the victim.

Camilla Harris was the single worst attorney general California ever had and has the fakest career in politics

The democrats will run her for president someday

And so do men. Some of us cant afford the luxury of living in fantasy land like you liberals do.

women are the worst offenders of cutting others off
groups of men respect eachother and often want to hear what their peers have to say to elaborate/expand/etc.
women do. not. care. they prioritize their thoughts and opinions over everyone else, cut you off, then stop listening when their turn is over and give shitty disingenuous responses.
dont believe me? watch this happen irl and call them out. they will deny it tho

Don't forget about gender being a social construct, and that it's also fluid.

They don't. Most of what they write serves to create an alternate history to look back on in a few years.

This is why the media is dangerous. They don't control what people think, they control what they remember.

You truly are

A fucking faggot

You should be OP

we should, she's clearly being groomed to pull a female Obama. called this back in 2015.

It shouldn't be there at all.

kamala = terrible in finnish

>leaf

damn, the minecraft guy said cunt
hella fricking epic!

Are you from the UK, Germany, or California?

Canada more likely

I bet that unwashed hair smells of hot funk. Why she so dumb but try to act so smart?

Ain't she someone's mistress?

The wonderful things you can do when you've gotten set for life and no longer need to give a single fuck.

Trump can never beat a woman version of Obama. Hillary lost because blacks didn't show up for her. They'll come out in force for her. Plus by 2020, 4 million news immigrants would have been naturalized. Kamala Harris will trample Trump into dust. She is not old hag Hillary with a shipping container full of

Bazinga

Good. Fuck this bitch. California gave us a whole two choices for our senator, both of them dems, both women.

Kill yourself, faggot

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

>missing the point

you must be a cunt

It means a lotus flower in Hindi, the language of origin of her name.
Also many Christian names have filthy meanings in Hindi. Like Laura means penis in Hindi. Linda means a big piece of shit in Hindi.

Kek I said it as a joke earlier, can't believe they actually used it

SEXY BROWN GODDESS

>(you)

kicking them right in the in-jokes OUCH

>manterrupted

taahahaha

>this is what drumpftards actually believe

AUG' UM AUG', ZAHN UM ZAHN!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked

discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers

does anybody ever click on your honeypot?

BAN ASSAULT MALE SPEECH!
In fact, make it mandatory to cut out the tongues of every white male! Circumcision, time to move over! The next birth practice is in the works!

Isnt she the one that shut down that muslim trying to play victim while hijacking a conference?

Trump won't run again.
He won't.
cap it.

stop your manposting!

We need to dig on this cunt starting today. Her and Warren are the Dems only hope of winning in 2020.

Male teachers, male nurses, and many other men in non-traditional job roles deal with sexism and misandry everyday.

That whore is winning in 2020. There's nothing we can do to stop it. Hilary would have been better than this smug, valor-stealing cunt.