How do you guys keep on fighting?

I'm a 24 year old white Frenchman who lives in Paris, I live in a rich neighborhood which is white and comfy.

Last night I went to visit a friend who moved in a cheap neighborhood up north near the suburbs, it was just like a Sup Forums meme but worse: pakis every 50m selling fruits and nuts, gypsies wearing burkas to act as if they were Syrians, niggers everywhere, trash everywhere, etc.

This used to make me mad but I'm only sad now, sad to see my country disappear under the demographic explosion of human waste and the lack of balls of my peers.

Are blue pilled people trying to cope by embracing degenerate hedonism?

How do you guys cope? I'm so black pilled this morning, it hurts.

thats wha' Europe gets fer turnin' its back on th' cap'n

Think about gassing them and those who sent them. Read Adolf Hitler and George Lincoln Rockwell speeches. Also George Wallace. I am watching your country fall apart from afar OP. I can sympathize.

Join Generation Identity, inaction and alienation will only accelarate your depression.

The blue pilled people letting this happen generally seem to be sheltered and then force themselves to ignore the problems. It will be too late. I honestly don't know what you do yet. Read philosophy, prepare long term food, practice any survival skills, excersize, work on your debate skills, take pictures of what you see. Show that the ivory tower faggots who spout tolerance may not see it yet, but they are forcing shit on their countrymen. Work on other angles and see where they lead you.

this
network yourself with people who have the same views as you. they exist.

You need tough guys like sarkozy who expelled a bunch of gypsies 9 years ago

I'm 19 and half-frenchman. My father was from Carcassonne and brought my american mother to france and had kids, then moved back to America with her. I hate visiting my family and watching as the streets of cities I once loved as a kid have turned into depressing shitholes with migrants and thieves walking about. I haven't bothered staying in Paris any longer than it takes to fly to Toulouse from CDG. We used to walk down the vendor streets in Nîmes and laugh at the funny street performers and enjoy the shops, and now they are all gone and all that is left is african migrants with quick tie bags selling fake purses and rolexes or trying to steal from you.

I would fight for France, but only if France would fight for itself. I'd hop on a plane and join the same military academy my father did in a heartbeat if France stood up for itself and rid itself of its invaders.

What do you mean how do we keep on fighting. To stop fighting isn't a option you either do whatever you can to stop the invasion of your home or sit by and say you did nothing when Europe was invaded and you willingly gave it over.

What do you mean if France stood up for it's self you think it's Jewish controlled government is going to do anything it's the people that need to do something because no one else will certainly not the government.

this

Give all the mudslimes and niggers maps to the homes of all the liberals that support the flooding promising them free shelter and food. Once the problem invades their backyards, their tune will change,

Yeah I need to find more like minded people.

But you have no idea how lucky Amerifats are with the First amendment.

Many things that I say would send me to prison if heard by officials.

You guys have no idea how far gone France, as we know it in glorious history books and littérature, is.

>I'm a 24 year old white Frenchman who lives in Paris, I live in a rich neighborhood which is white and comfy.

Macron 90%.

>Last night I went to visit a friend who moved in a cheap neighborhood up north near the suburbs, it was just like a Sup Forums meme but worse: pakis every 50m selling fruits and nuts, gypsies wearing burkas to act as if they were Syrians, niggers everywhere, trash everywhere, etc.

Welcome to real Frankistan, poor little girl you are.

>This used to make me mad but I'm only sad now, sad to see my country disappear under the demographic explosion of human waste and the lack of balls of my peers.

Your parents voted for it.
You voted for it.

>Are blue pilled people trying to cope by embracing degenerate hedonism?

Typical Parisian way of thinking. I did the shit, blame other people.

>How do you guys cope? I'm so black pilled this morning, it hurts.

Kill yourself.
We need your 150 square meters flat for migrants.

Yeah Nîmes and the South has become a dumping ground for immigrants. It's horrible, it used to be a glorious Roman city. I don't know how people can close their eyes so much.

I know many people around the globe would fight for France. But do the current """French""" even want it? I'm not sure.

Lel.

>HUR DUR YOURE RICH YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE HARDSHIPS OF POOR WHITES.

Fuck off with your commie bull shit that brought us to this.

My parents don't vote anymore they're so disgusted by what this country has become and they live in the countryside which is still France.

I didn't vote for this either.

Now drop the agressive stance

>It's horrible, it used to be a glorious Roman city

Yeah, before France got Provence, long time ago.

>I know many people around the globe would fight for France

Sad because France doesn't even deserve it.

>Sad because France doesn't even deserve it.

So true. It's been true since 1789 anyway. I don't want to fight for the French republic but for eternal France.

You can blame your parents. They sold out your future for safety and a pension. The France you read about is dead, raped by the worst generation to grace this planet.

>Now drop the agressive stance
I'm not aggressive, I'm realistic.
France is a fucking shit hole because of French.
Only capable of complaining about what they did.
France may disappears under tons of sandniggers and migrants I won't pour a tear.

So what do you have left to live for? Your family? Your religion?

>but only if France would fight for itself.

It's going to happen once boomers start losing their grip on power.

Neurilly-sur-Seine? Chin up OP, we're all in this together.

XVIe - yeah we're all in the same boat.

>So what do you have left to live for? Your family? Your religion?

Myself. I come from a territory in which we don't wait about others, state and welfare to keep going on.
And, indeed, my historical country, stolen by the French.
You have no idea about how French are hated outside great Paris cock suckers.

Which region are you from?

Watch some speakers/journalists/youtubers you enjoy, keep it to more humourous ones, but also positive ones who offer solutions.

Sup Forums is great for happenings, but keep in mind there's a lot of virgin NEETs here who are negative regardless of the political situation.

I honestly think people are turning around. The French election was a letdown, sure, but it's because Trump is doing so dreadfully. He's been somewhat of a loadstone on the whole movement.

France has been through a lot, and perhaps, Macron won't be such a cuck as expected, thank god it's not the Communists.

>Myself.

I don't know your exact plans, but individualism won't get you far in the period of religious and ethnic conflict.

I went to Paris last week.
Now i enjoy my medicore life in the eastern europe more than ever.

This shit means fucking nothing, when you're a coward who's afraid to show his flag. kys

Yes they are. That and then prancing around like they are the standard of living for everyone else when they are fucking plebs. No matter their economic status. You're a taxed pleb and misrepresented in your own country.

The future is walls.

Sorry about that polebro. I hope you enjoyed the Art, at least.

Yeah thinks are moving and I'm feeling a de facto apartheid

Kæft jeg skammer mig over at være dansker med sådan en retarderet landsmand. Hæng digselv din luder.

point proven
>tell OP to chin up and fight the good fight
>Dannebrog tells me to kys

I love you Sup Forums

You need to get out of the city to get some perspective, you are in the center of it all, the worst of the worst. Get a family and move away from kebab central, make some babies. If fighting for your people and civilization is too abstract to motivate you then that certainly will.

Yeah thank's for the advice. I'm working on it. Nice trips.

I dont cope, im lost at the way the world has come to work

>How do you guys cope?
I live in Romania.

t. Corso

You have to focus on yourself. Self-improvement, make money, get property, have a large family. We each have to be the change we want to see.

Too little too late, France is doomed. All North Africans and Niggers in Italy are trying to emigrate to France, your country is the promised land for shitskins...

Our gibs are the promised land. But the gibs fountain will dry up soon.
Yeah, I'm sorting myself out. It just needed a pat in the back.

pirate fags have got to be redditors no one would try to be so quirky