The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>nothing to see here, go keep your life in order goy

Keeping your life in order is important, but the most important thing is to be politically active.

>the most important thing is to be politically active.

No. Because politically active incompetents will be herded and misguided by the armies of shills online. We have enough manpower. We have plenty. What we need is skill, connections, know how, leadership, money, and talent.

piss off you aspie turbovirgin
politicians on BOTH sides are corrupt little faggots and when the time comes a good old military coup will take care of them
until then you can pretend to go vote for a guy who will "change" things, I'll stick to having a 10/10, non-aspie life

>when the time comes

There is no guarantee of another "the time" . The elite are at a point now where they feel very confidant that such a revolution will not happen. And even if it did, think of the loss of whites we would have. Our chances were 100x better during WWII, and the jewluminati still won. We will not benefit from a war. We must fight for our racial existence in other ways, as the jews have done.

In all ways but my unemployment, I'd say I'm doing very well for myself.

>I'll stick to having a 10/10, non-aspie life
implying you have one

This is copypasta bait new friends. You know what to do.

you'd have to be gay not to pick the one on the right

wew lad

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order.
The most important thing you can do for yourself and the white race, is getting rich.

depends on how tall they are.. If the female on the right is 1.85, then I'm gonna pass.

>This is copypasta bait

Hello newfriend.

I'm in a shit country

>not wanting a super tall broad
it's the only way to breed your line up mate

Men are taller than women, if I can get a female that is at the same height as me, then our male offspring will most likely become taller than me. It won't look weird if you are with a female that is at the same height as you, it will however look weird if she is taller than you.

Im trying to get in a position where i can actually opress people of color and women, the goal is to start my own Auditing/Accounting firm, hire only white males, then out compete other firm, buy them up other, then fire people of color and women and hire more white males

>look weird and snu snu
>look less weird, no snu snu
i'll take the snu snu

bail bondsman is a good one, don't know if they have them in your country though

you basically pick up people who skipped bail by surprising them at home, macing them, and beating the shit out of the scot-free and you get a bunch of money too

Is Varg achieving this "most important thing" as you define it?

>We have enough manpower.
>when the time comes

Jewish tricks 101

As a hard-working aspie who understands politics are the Devil, I have to say Austria is right.