Jeff Sessions hearing

why did he act like a man with something to hide? what was he afraid of?

because he certainly was afraid of something. He in no way even feigned cooperation with the democrats. Why did he invoke executive privilege, even when Trump had not done so? Why did he withhold so much information that the law does not demand he withhold, and string together a band of weak lies to protect himself when accused of obstruction?

If none of this is fishy then why did Sessions spend his whole testimony trying to avoid questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it shill

If Jeff Session had something to hide, which could possibly be the case, I don't recall what that 'something' would be.

When you try to discredit people attacking you with shit you didn't do or something you are not aware of, you may have lead them to a deeper hole that they can't climb up to and , to an extent, ruin their reputation.

>because he certainly was afraid of something.
The economy. White people are afraid of the economy. Asians are afraid of talking to girls. And blacks are afraid of ghosts and dogs.

Studies have been done.

>why did he act like a man with something to hide? what was he afraid of?
What the fuck are you talking about?

Why did he act so honest and nothing happen?

This is a good possibility.

Because they're reptiles, the American government have been creating animal human hybrids for YEARS sheeple.

Sweden, the eternal cuck.

This scumbag little racist Keebler elf is obvious he comitted perjury.

He needs to be removed from the AG position RIGHT NOW and put into PRISON for lying.

>why did he act like a man with something to hide?

>Voluntarily testifies in the literal Octagon of witch hunting dems juking them for hours because they wouldn't stop talking shit fairy tales about him and Russia and leaking to the press.

Sessions is an honorable man with balls twice as big as the ones on your wife's bull. Admirable to see that kind of bravery in today's cucked world.

>found the Alexia Jones of transfaggotry

he should be kicked out of the gov for his stance on marijuana alone this faggot is a retard I hope he gets impeached

This

Jeff "The KKK is out of" Sessions is unshakable

This was all part of the 6D chess. I hope this whole thing ends with Trump being dragged in front of Congress where he truth bombs the findings of Pence's voter fraud investigation.

how you gonna round up spics and niggers with lax weed laws?

so im guessing it turned out to be a big nothing burger for the dems, and they would of likely made an arse out of themselves with leading questions and autistic screeching? or did sessions out himself someway?
was comey vindicatated or shown to be lying?

>little racist
>MFW i realize im reading literary autism

He ain't fraid of no roast.

this is your little spin anyway

he was asked a bunch of retarded questions and the retard democrats and McCain wasted their time because he wouldn't take their shitty bait

hurr durr let me ask the same question over and over and expect a different answer

fucking sweden, take that muslim flag and go

Jeff Sessions owned everyone in that room.

Especially that hysterical bitch Harris and that kike pedophile Wyden.

hes the seshinator?

Has forest gumpf finally been BTFO???

"they" must have drained him of his essence before the hearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4voZl28ADM

>Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you.

I live about an hour and a half from where his home in Mobile. I've known his name since I was a little kid since he was so involved in southern Alabama during his early career. This is all especially hilarious to me.

This. I could only handle a few minutes of that stupid nigger. I can't believe how retarded democrats are. It's really pathetic.

He's trying not to spill the beans on Comey for leaking. They're still building a case. Why usn't this apparent to you retards?

Fucking, Harris made me want to scream. I really cannot stand her.

There are still English speakers in Sweden? Thought y'all were all dead.

I honestly think Sessions wants the AG position badly, wants to do a really good job, and really loves america, and is an all around good person -- but he is embarrassed by his interactions with Trump, or afraid he will anger his master by revealing how bumbling and overwhelmed Trump actually is behind closed doors.

Oh look someone who understands.