Middle eastern women

If whites are so concerned about their women fucking niggers and Arabs why dont you just fuck the women of your enemy and convert them to Christianity .Genetically people from the middle east are closer to Europeans than any other races so instead of breeding with ugly gook women that look like goats why dont you create true Caucasian children that will protect the white race?

"Caucasian" is meme created by jews and useful idiots to dilute European races with subhuman blood.

haha yes

To whom most of them are really related is a question too. North Africa and Gulf natives are 7-20% negro genetically

Middle Eastern here (Arab), let me tell you why it's stupid to suggest such a thing, somebody screen cap this..

See nobody is equal, and that's very true for most of people who grew up in different cultures, so there for they have a total different mentality than lets say the general pol user, better or worse that's a another argument.

Now the Middle Eastern woman wouldn't just give herself up for a guy just because he is white, usually there are two types of Arab woman who are together with non Arab men, either 1) They are successful and are loyal and 2) They are sluttier than white women, consider those thots yours to keep, we don't want them.

Finally you have to understand, and remember this for the rest of your life, we don't want to fuck your women as a lot of polaks tend to think, it's the other way around, your women surrender themselves to us, and believe it or not it's the majority of your daughters and sisters, so the problem is you for not knowing how to behave your women.

Simple.

Half raghead kids are adorable

goatfuckers women are ugly and smell bad

in the oven*

This is more correct than people will believe.

It's not correct at all because
A. MENA and Gulf women are slutty and like animals they are, they value Whiteness
B. They are sluts indeed even moreso than Western women, BUT most Arab men are beta creeps that get any only via arrange
C. IR is rare for Western women as coprolalia (same shit really). Why arabs rape? They can't get any
D. They can make good wifes (bye bye White offspring) because they are used to being beaten into submission and beatings matter

Sandniggers are among the ugliest creatures on this planet. Why would we want to be with someone who is disgusting to look at?
Fuck off with your niggerish ideas nigger.

This is the problem when a beta NEET believes he knows better.
>A. MENA and Gulf women are slutty and like animals they are, they value Whiteness
The sluts do, that's certain, the other non Arab men that are married to Arab woman is because like I said either because of success and loyal and one thing I forgot to mention is religious (conversion or other wise).
>B.BUT most Arab men are beta creeps that get any only via arrange
It's not always the case, but hey believe what you want man.
>IR is rare for Western women as coprolalia (same shit really). Why arabs rape? They can't get any
No like I said, white women are just a magnet for fucking anywhere anytime, they want it.
>D. They can make good wifes (bye bye White offspring) because they are used to being beaten into submission and beatings
Nah it's just a cultural thing my man, woman are mostly loyal their men regardless of what happens, unless they are the sluts that are seeking non Arab cocks than by all means keep them, free of charge :^).

>Nah it's just a cultural thing my man
BWAHAHAHAHA
The needs>culture

i'm not buying that you're not an ugly fuck

Stop bullshiting people, sandnigger creep.
I've been to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia for work.

If you sit in a mall cafe, the girls walk past you and throw crumpled up phone numbers at you discreetly. That means they want to fuck. You call them and literally a time is booked where nobody will be around and you go to her palace (probably paid for by husband) and fuck her brains out as hotels are a no go. They fuck like any other chick, don't know what to say.

Morocco I fucked girls by turning on bluetooth chat outside a McDonalds and girls around the area responded looking to hook up (not hookers, I refused those). Problem is in Morocco the police are #1 cock blockers and all your neighbors will snitch you out for having a girl back to your house even if you live in a private area and she arrived quietly in her own car a half hour before you did.

KSA/Kuwait nobody gave a fuck so long as no contact in public

It's true man, if you go to Mexico you will more than likely find a traditional woman compared to a white Euro/American woman, easy.
Try to make sense to what you are trying to say then I will get back to you, kike.
>There are slutty women
Shocker, would have never guessed..

i called you an ugly stupid fuck because you are, not that complicated chum.

Muslims are retarded animals and fucking animals is a crime.

How do you know those Saudi women are worth it when they are covered up in rags?

And do you have more succes in the Middle East if you're a western looking person? I've always had this image that they will not even talk to you because you're not a muslim

Anyway there's plenty of Turkish girls where I live but most of them aren't hot or just hardly leave their house.

Well thanks for the clarification there schmuck, that government education really is paying off now is it, now run off and try to keep your wife from fucking them Jamals.

go fuck nothing because you're ugly as shit and probably a manlet

Western looking person means insta attraction almost in every case. In Saudi hang around posh areas and you'll get posh man's girls who are attractive. Go to Morocco or Lebanon. Your best bets

>brown fucks white woman
>result is a shitskin
>white fucks brown woman
>result is a shitskin

You see where this is going?

>the problem is you for not knowing how to behave your women.

This basically sums it all up. You faggots need to beat the libtardation and Jew brainwash out of your women, AND yourselves.

>Lebanon

Oh I'd be happy to snatch up a christian Levantine cutie. They look like south Europeans anyways

They look alike for a very good reason, but why not Flemish or Walloon woman of your tribe?

This.

iranians and spics don't look that much different from each other so fuck off faggot

Most people from the middle east has the same complexion as whites this sharkskin meme needs to stop

>complexion
In addition to 7-20% nigger dna and barely 10% European one

smelly dumb christcuck scum

Now show the original photo where her moustache is thicker than mine
Arabs are hairy af and stink
Gross "people" tbqh

Before Islam Europeans and Middle Easterners were genetically the same. The problem with Islam is that it causes inbreeding and it covers women up - meaning that powerful men can't choose their wife by looks but by social status (of her father). Most of the offspring is of powerful men, because they have the means to push their kids further in life. So on the one hand it eliminates sexual competition and causes inbreeding in muslims, but it also causes inbreeding in Christians, since Christian communities become small and isolated.

Islam is a fucking mess. Remember that the Assyrians, Egyptian and Persians basically invented civilization, and now they can't even run their countries properly.

Nice knowledge there burger but she is not Arab, are you retarded enough not to see the fucking iran shit she is wearing?

TL;DR: Muslims are the "Orcs" of the White race

>Do you know how the Orcs first came to be? They were Elves once, taken by the Dark Lord, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life.

That doesn't make any sense they fuck niggers less than whites do now

>Finland that low
shit jpg

Literally third of arab "French" women are married with niggers and their cuck dads are okay with it as long as those are mudshits
Bullshit the post. Athenians started the civilization, because in order to have one, you must have a civil core of citizenry with established rights and citizen action. Sandnogs had cult of one barbarity

Wait do french Arabs do that ,thats fucking sad

They're not the "women of our enemy" you dip. They're an EXTENSION of our enemy. They lobby against white interests and seek to further their own agenda. If you think they just exist independent from the men and fuck how they please, you've been around white girls for too long.

White women sure do love poor, brown, inbred manlets. I mean sure, there some who do like men a shade darker than the average Swede, but those girls will go for the Meds.

Do they really think Arabs look better than Europeans in ur country/

>chriscuck is ill informed
What a surprise-surprise. Yes, Whites have the lowest rate of intermixing globally. Our issue is having any non-whites, but diplomats, on our soil. That is the question - genetic and racial isolation

Of course not. The typical arab is literally inbred, shorter and poorer than the average Swede.

Whites have the lowest mix of racemixing -nice joke, lets forget about the billions of chinks and poos u dumb slav

then why do all your women want to fuck em ?

Where did you get that idea?

>replying to a stupid (probably Levantine) christnigger

Just look at you shitty country

you cant convert kebab

they are islamic cunts forever

Exactly, and all Americans should fuck hispanics and create plenty of short, hairy, brown caucasoids.

yes, arab women are great

Getting tired of it desu

What about it? Just because we took in many foreigners doesn't mean that the women fly at them. Why would they?

t. Kanake

hdf huso

>1) They are successful and are loyal
What is bad with that? Are they liberals?
>2) They are sluttier than white women, consider those thots yours to keep, we don't want them
Dont middle eastern and north african women love black men?

Jokes on you they are used as baits to convert idiots like you
And if you dont pray 5 times a day and fast for a month you're marriage is nullified and your wife may divorce rape you since you are an apostate liar

>D. They can make good wifes (bye bye White offspring) because they are used to being beaten into submission and beatings matter
if beating is why they behave it wont last

>The sluts do, that's certain, the other non Arab men that are married to Arab woman is because like I said either because of success and loyal and one thing I forgot to mention is religious (conversion or other wise).
The non arab man is succesfull or the arab woman? Is it the non muslim parner that convert ?

Dumb cucks will say she has nigger blood

Watch what happens if an effeminate western white goes anywhere near a Muslim woman - there'd a mob of Muslim men beating the numale in to a bloody pulp within the hour. Maybe within 5 minutes if the offense took place close enough to a Muslim estate/territory.

whites are also the oldest on average, maybe young whites and prospective parents are more likely to racemix

>the Assyrians, Egyptian and Persians basically invented civilization
lol
no
Ancient Greece = civilization

She does.7-20%
Science > christnigger superstition
And they don't behave, when husband is not around

Nice cherrypicking faggots.

These krauts know what's up

i love the power fantasies you all cling to while whites bomb your homelands into dust

you are a slav m8.

muslim girls dont date christians. infidel dick is haram.

>What is bad with that? Are they liberals?
As in the non Arab male, usually if they are successful, loyal, religious then for the most part people don't have a problem, I don't think there is anything wrong with it and I would say they are actually conservative.
>Dont middle eastern and north african women love black men?
It's funny because there was a piece written by some web site and pol went crazy and swear by it up and down but so far the marriage between Arab women and non Arab men is minimal at most overall, personally I don't care.
The non Arab male is what I meant, as far as religion goes it's practically any religion but since most Arabs are Muslims then yeah you would hardly get the green light unless you convert but keep in mind this is true across the board mostly tho, there are still thots if you want them.

keks

>you are a slav m8.
Is that a bad thing? He's not a t*rk or germancuck.

Men in those countries choose to fuck goats and little boys over fucking women. Most of the women are overweight, ugly and smelly and is the reason the men are so pissed they keep blowing shit up. If we sent them some nice women maybe they won't blow us up anymore.

Looks like my work here is done, Okay then keep on race mixing with gooks,niggers and Arabs anglos it will make you nice and weak when us true Aryans will destroy you

HAHAHAHA i am fucking dying nice joke u overweight burger