To whoever is in charge, I guess mods...

To whoever is in charge, I guess mods. The new flag thing is interesting but the national flag is one of the key elements in Sup Forums.

You should have put the ideology flag next to the mandatory country flag, having this way 2 flags shown. Would add even a deeper level of understanding the people in here

This board is fucking ruined. This thread will be deleted shortly.

this pls

>key element
Is easy to spot the newfags with this change.

Why no Israel flag mods? Are you Anti-Semitic?

>new flag element
There's only 1 thing that screams "new" in your post OP and it isn't the flags

Sage all American threads

Agree

n e w f a g

It's new. The flags aren't even the same as they were.

bump

the flags anonymize people's experiences. i don't like the push towards ideology rather than nation.

you just want to hide you flag so that Trump doesnt find you and deport you

What? I don't see any difference

>tfw can shitpost and no one knows I'm a leaf
>tfw can use confed flag and pretend to be retarded

>so what's up with these new flags?
Is this going to be bait material for the next couple of months now?

>deport you
You can't be this retarded burger. I was here before the flags and still here so I don't care about them even with all that happened. See I'm still using my real flag not like you retard.

It allows shills to subvert the board further. Assumptions are always made based on flags and now shills can decide what they want you to assume about them. It will make flags meaningless except people will still shitpost about them.

God damn newfags, you don't even remember the old system. These posts are annoying as shit and aren't even related to political discussion.

ALSO please note there is no white nationalist flag.

That's actually a decent idea.

The old system only worked because the population here was different.
You're like a bunch of fucking swedecucks.

go back to red__ddit and stop making this shite threads. REPORTED
SAGE

was supposed to be all about shitposting, please take these flags there

Then you never had the ability to spot a shill if you need to see a flag.

what I'm mad about is they don't have the israeli flag so I can troll as a jew

>new flag thing
Fucking hell it really just is a flood of this shit. Is Sup Forums's population really this young now?

>the population here was different
Not really. There was more discussion of economics, but it was ultimately still pro-white, just not as explicit.

There is no flag change on clover. Just some posts that have no flag at all :(

Can someone explain it to me?

There are too many fucking people for that shit now. Have you not noticed that they've been learning or are you fucking blind?

Contact the dev

Exactly. Flags are fucking meaningless. It makes you judge someone by the content of their post instead of the shitty image next to their Id, which could already be manipulated by a proxy.

You really don't remember. There are too many newfags not lurking now.
That post that's pinned at the top of the board? It used to actually mean something.
The whole board has changed and it cannot function the way it used to.

So get rid of them or go back to them actually being tied to something besides your feelings.

Also
>manipulated by a proxy
It's a fucking pain in the ass for almost everyone that uses the board. Don't make it easier for faggots to shitpost with their flags.

>mfw multiculturalism has gone so far we can't identify by our own nation anymore

Why go on living

the new flag thing is norhing but the mods enforcing their (((cultural marxists))) agenda of reducing so called "hate speech" directed towards certain nationalities, the mods are also massive faggots and anyone posting under a "fake flag" is nothing but a shill for shareblue.

Pretty much. So much for Sup Forumsitically incorrect.
When are they gonna remove the in?

>You really don't remember.
I remember just fine. The board was filled with "it's the banks" instead of "it's the jews". Same shit, different name. Shit was hitting the fan in Cyprus, crypto currency was just starting out, etc.

>That post that's pinned at the top of the board? It used to actually mean something.
Nigga please

>the way it used to
Tell Hiroshima to delete /biz/, /his/, and /news/ then.

My newfag detector is off the charts
Lurk moar faggot

pretty much. all those election transplants reeing because they cannot spam their ebin flag bantz anymore, not realizing that this is how Sup Forums used to be.

There is still flag bantz.
Your post will be disregarded due to your flag regardless.
They really should have at least brought back the jidf flag. It would at least make things fun again.

>new fag

>what is a proxy

Why make it easier for shills to hide?

Are you saying to can't discern between legit and shill posting without nation flags? You're a tard.

Finally we can purge the /int2.0/ vibe that this place got after they put the flags in place

crying about everything..

>said the guy with some shitty flag

You're right tho. Everyone who uses those gay flags is a fag, and a fucking cuck too (what, you're so embarassed of your national flag or what?).

Where the fuck is Sup Forums which was proud of its nationality and proud to post under their nation's flag?
Jesus.
Fuck this degeneracy. If you want, you can call yourself transflag and join lgbtq scum, but I'll keep with ol' good Polish white and red.

ia it all feels very treaty of maastricht-y to me

Fuck off faggots, if you can't remember Sup Forums before geographic flags, you should leave.

The whole reason we wanted to keep the flags after Sup Forums Harbor was because it showed just how many people there were who pretended to be American. Lied through their fucking teeth about it and made Americans look even dumber than they're already perceived.

Now after getting to know the general demographics for a while, the flag matter less.

>The new flag thing is interesting but the national flag is one of the key elements in Sup Forums.
>new flag thing
>key elements
Top kek
>Is easy to spot the newfags with this change.
Will this purge nu/pol/?

>Will this purge nu/pol/?
No, not off putting enough. /mlpol/ might though.

This is a jew scheme to stop the spread of news

it is far easier to false flag by having a fake flag

Sven you're the first swede i've seen in days. Tell your cuck countrymen to stop larping as lgbt/pirates.

>129854972
we can only hope

>but the national flag is one of the key elements in Sup Forums.

You are so fucking wrong you fucking newfag. You are making me angry. You ARE aware Sup Forums didn't ALWAYS have national flags, right? And that most of the rest of the website doesn't either? And that one of this website's signature features is anonymity?

Holy shit, I'm so tired of you fucking newfags and retards thinking this change is bad. None of you get it.

This right here proves my point, what a dumbass, anonymity is GOOD you newfag.

Putting flags and IDs on the board ORIGINALLY was a scheme to make the board worse. Taking them off is saving the board and brining it back to its Sup Forums roots

>Putting flags and IDs on the board ORIGINALLY was a scheme to make the board worse. Taking them off is saving the board and brining it back to its Sup Forums roots

true

>a scheme to make the board worse
The IDs made the board significantly better, actually.

>Assumptions are always made based on flags
only idiots assume based on the flag and not on the merits of the argument

Posting muh flag.

No, they did not. moot put them on when he went crazy and filled the board with cuck shit, he put on IDs to "fix" the mess that he fucking created. all of you were manipulated into accepting them.

This

Glad to see Hungbro stay with their flag.

Also, to anyone who is against transflagism, >Let's show reddit larpers (I can't believe actual Sup Forumslacks switched to custom flag en masse) that Sup Forums is a national pride board and does not fall for the degeneracy.

He implemented them because there were people who were have fucking conversations with themselves, keeping the dumbest shit on the front page.

IDs were a godsend. It was pretty shit when they weren't per thread though.

>agree

Mods do this instead you worthless soros-backed shills.

Flag option now is pretty good.
You know how many debates I had/seen that ended with
"HURHUHURRR "Insert flag" YOU IS A FUGGEN RETARD HURHUHURHU "Flag" "Flag" "Flag" MY REASON FOR YOU BEING WRONG IS "Insert flag"

>such fucking aids
I got PTSD from that fucking aids

>I can't believe actual Sup Forumslacks switched to custom flag en masse

you do realize that old Sup Forums had no flags whatsoever, right? You talk about this board falling into degeneracy - the very introduction of flags in the first place is what brought this upon us.

Instead of having meaningful conversations about interesting topics, you get people shitposting all the time just for the sake of it, which is not the purpose of this board at all.

>muh country bantz harm open discussion

How to spot reddit 101

Why don't you guys just join our ways of handling racism?

>if i want to have a nazi flag so be it

t. Leaf

go home europhil

yep, we need to know who's a fucking leaf and who's a kike

>mandatory country flag

fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

Absolutely un-based thread. Laugh at OP fellow based pedes!!!

Sup Forums is better without the flags

Back in the day you were judged on the quality of your posts. Use of language, ability to persuade, shitposting power.

Flags took that away. Made it about cheap quips.

Bantz is one thing, Bantz is welcomed, Shutting down an honest debate with just yelling "Flag" over and over again is retarded. I'm mixed on this whole flag thing atm it doesn't seem bad because it eliminates the problem I just stated but then again everyone being represented by there host nation was pretty cool in a sense
Thankfully I'm not one

>can no longer completely filter dingo fuckers and leaves

Now people can focus on the arguments instead of the same tired shit flag memeing.

>shutting down discussion with "flag"

Literally never happened. There are people using the flag argument but nobody gives a fuck about this, not even those who do this. The discussion continues. I haven't seen a discussion get shut down solely based on nationality of a poster once, if anything someone would just end the conversation with pointing out flag if the opponent was already destroyed or said something so retarded that it didn't even qualify as discussion, but never seen anyone get shut down with nationality. Again, this is not reddit

You must be have the memory of a gold fish or don't lurk often. It happens A LOT also its ironic you're telling me im from reddit but for some reason you don't even remember the flag system from just a few years ago??

>Quit larping as an old-fag
>YOU have to go back

fucking newfag cancer

>This board is fucking ruined
explain

They should take this opportunity to range ban everyone that is bitching about the "new feature"

Most of the Sweden threads crash and burn due to flag shitting, even those with a serious discussion.

Borders are a social construct

t. someone who came to Sup Forums after 2014.

It would also be interesting if you had a third flag for states for Americans, territories/provinces for Canadians, Australians, etc.

Pay Debnts and go shit in the street you fucking leaf.

There was a script for that, at least for Americans. Your state flag would be displayed too.

I don't remember saying custom flags were a new thing on Sup Forums. I remember saying it's gay and stupid, and I'll go further and say that Sup Forums was better off with national flags and that both the quality of discussion and the overall culture/atmosphere will suffer from this faggotry.

>Glad to see Hungbro stay with their flag.

Bump for actual good ideas

Extra flags for int?
Works with pretty much every country.

LISTEN HERE YA LITTLE SNIVELING WORM. YA WON'T TAKE ME FLAGS AWAY FROM ME, YA HEAR ME? I'LL FALL UPON YEE WITH A MILLION CANNONS AND CASTRATE YE IN FRONT OF ALL YER WENCHES AS I PLUNDER THAR BOSOM WITH ME PECKER.

>reddit larpers
I've been on this website since 07 when you were probably still shitting the bed you newfag nigger.

i already loved the new system but seeing your butthurt makes it even sweeter

You're a fucking retard. This is how Sup Forums used to be before all the shitstorm happened. Except IDs. You subhuman newfags don't remember

This