Should women be allowed become police officers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women should be raped and murdered

Whoah calm down edgelord

Yes, they're needed to handle women. Otherwise they scream sexual harrassment and its a headache for everyone.

Did you assume his edginess?
He might just be a muslim

:3

wtf are these flags, should i save this shit wtf 0.0

He aint wrong doe

Moжeш их изaбpaти иcпoд Кeпчe...

I guess you have to celebrate your victories when they come, what few you have.

Sage.

you're the one who's getting to be raped next white boy

Yes. Women are as strong as men.

Some could say they aren't due to muscle development, testosterone and such, but they are wrong and should educate themselves.(don't ask for source I'm here to teach not to learn)

Anyway, police work isn't dangerous due to new technology like handcuffs, and tasers.

They could also train as detectives.

Man in pick obviously works out he has well above average strength and woman looks underweight and possibly malnourished.

Fuck no, as well as they shouldn't be allowed to become politicians, firefighters or teachers

Leaf detected

And doctors, lawyers, really aything of any importance

I'm curious, do you actually hold this opinion, or are you just shitposting?

sharia law for all womyn

I not only hold these opinions but i'll fucking beat up anyone who dares to question it.

Wow, you sound like a real tough guy.

You sound like someone who doesn't understand this world and will put loved ones into harms way because of your feelings and not reality.
Kys

Yea and that last post was shitposting.. at least the beating up part, however I do strongly hold those opinions

Take it or leave it, friend.

Women should ONLY be allowed to become police officers

For the record, she stole that uniform.

More of her? Looks hot.

>police work isn't dangerous
You obviously have never come in contact with the American pavement ape.

If you honestly believe that women should be prohibited from those professions, you are a cancer to society.

No. They're a danger to the public and a waste of tax payers money aswell as other reasons.

You don't underatand women yet, that is one of the biggest tragedy of the modern world.
History repeats itself, and you do not know history.

MEGA THOT LOCATED
PREPARING TO SEQUENCE
>%10
>%20
>%30
>%40
>%50
>%60
>%70
>%80
>%90
>%100
>COMPLETE
ACRIVATING GIGA KIKE
>MECHANICAL WHIRRLING
>METALIC SCREECH
OY VEY, DON'T MESS WITH THIS GOY
>SMASHES YOUR THOT
>SMASHES YOUR THOUGHT
>STEALS YOUR SHECKLE

All I could find.

No.
Policemen are supposed to be able to be physically strong enough to prevent criminals from doing shit, same with Soldiers.
Besides that it's a very Manly job anyway, why do women do it? To get back at daddy?

no, fuck no it endangers the male cops who have to watch out for them and do all the work.

No. They're literally useless. Women are good for breeding, nothing more.

I understand plenty. But I know there is no getting through to people like you.

Thanks. She's starting to look fat already.

They shouldn't go out and actually apprehend criminals, for obvious reasons, but they can be useful for dealing with other women and for coming in with a more nurturing approach for the people that would benefit from that.

Quality post. Finland is like the opposite of Australia.

Of all the flags you picked fascist. You dumb mf

agreed

Benis in bolice

Or just burger. You know? No edges.

No.
Actielly they should not have right at all,
cuz mentally little children.

you're implying you disagree? i mean really women are quite useless professionally; what have women done to change the world or make any significant impact whatsoever outside of extremely fringe examples? I mean sure the go-to argument is that since the world has been male-dominated for thousands of years, women never really had a chance to come to their full professional potential, but since about the 1960-70s women have had every opportunity in a hyper-capitalist system where a combination of merit, talent, strategy, risk, intelligence, and hard work have all been a path for success by both men and women, and yet women are still generally unaccomplished. Women aren't dominating the business world, finance world, intellectual world, they aren't doing anything special, and in almost any case where you can point to a reasonably successful woman there's always a man within proximity of her work that puts her to shame by comparison.

I'm not a misogynist, I don't hate women, i'd love to see them succeed, but on average they're incapable.

Plus in any situation where a woman is employed, be it medicine, military, finance, business, law enforcement, etc. there's a higher risk of her making a mistake or being inept than if a man had been in her place instead.

As much as it pains me to say it women should be confined to the homestead and focus on child rearing and to try and find joy in that, to define themselves by their success at doing so. I believe the world would be a much better place. The reality we're in now is equivalent to if society decided that pedophilia was acceptable and began encouraging it, that's the exact same thing as encouraging women to enter the intellectual and entrepreneurial marketplace and I make that claim unapologetically

>is equivalent to if society decided that pedophilia was acceptable and began encouraging it
what about hebephilia? it's completely natural mane

kek

women should be teachers up until about 10, that's when children become sufferable to men

Yes, but there should be identic physical tests for both sexes to get in.

>(((I'm here to teach not to learn)))

Its not about a physical test my friend. This picture, if genuine, because you can always get a police officer costume from a store, is not of physical but more of a mental problem. And unfortunately to prevent that mental problem your test would not detect small issues but should quite literally test how close to a female you are. And actually being female should disqualify you instantly

Having seen the film Zootopia, I think some women should indeed be allowed to be police officers. However, I do not believe they should be treated or given the same kinds of assignments as men. In the film, while the other male officers were large Rhinos and Wolves, they actually didn't seem to have anything small enough that could have chased the thief into the tiny mouse town without massive collateral damage. It's very much like a K-9 unit. You don't send the dog to negotiate on the phone and you don't get a woman to sniff a place for bombs. Everyone has their own skillset and should be used accordingly, rather than this dumb idea of equality and blanket responsibilities that cannot always uniformly apply to all situations.

What possible skill set can a woman have in the police force?

cooking and cleaning
you know, women's work

>Having seen the film Zootopia,

>Swedish
I'm not even reacting, also roaches get the fuck out of my board
So, you're simply stating that based on the different biology that males and females have (muscle mass, hormone levens, psychology, brain size, etc) there are jobs that only men should do, and jobs only females should do. Sure, I agree with you lad.

women shouldn't be allowed to do anything except breed and stfu

if you are so above it all maybe you should explain your views, who knows maybe you will convince us with your hot opinions.

Pic's fake

It's sex, not gender.

So you think that women are physically capable of the rigors of beat policing? You don't think fitness standards have to be lowered purely to allow women into these potions? You don't think that women cannot patrol alone because they are unable to handle situations without resorting to violence or calling for back up immediately?

Ohhh right. Your a kiwi. Your police don;t even carry guns.

kekd

slave

Women are better at searching property.
Women have complementary skills to men.

There is definitively a place for women in police. But it should not be forced. There should not be quotas.

I prefer machines be In charge of policing the poor and Ignorant. Its better for all. If they refuse to comply nothing of value is lost. Machine can be repaired and can dispense of undesirables safely and easier than human police. Humans should be reserved for the wealthy classes. Only people should be handled by people. Animals do well enough with machines.

Fuck off

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

Nice stripper

But you're right

No, women should not be teachers at all. Just let the women work in day care and kindergarten.

How can we prevent white women going black? i mean fact that blacks are bigger by some inches is well known so women naturaly lust for black dick since it can stretch them much more and reach places we cant therefore provide pleasure which cant be achieved with sex with white male, but what else can we offer so women give up their natural behaviour and great sex life?

Now this is what I call shit posting

wow you are right blacks are superior to us in every way. only way is to let our wifes and gfs to have sex with them while being with us, thats how we can survive

beat them

im dead serious, beat the fuck out of them

we have a lot of female cops here in scotland. Its noticable that all the armed ones and all tge ones at protests are huge bearded ones though.

this is definitely not a bait

>bait vs reality

I think all cops should be female. Then I can commit crime freely and fight off 4 at once with low effort.

boi*

Relief for high testosterone, brooding men to create the next generation of officers

I don't know about you lad but I play rugby and the few black guys we have playing for us have the smallest dicks in the team

tfw you will never have a judy hopps police gf

No... but neither should PTSD ridden veterans or psychotics.

>Police work isn't dangerous
>I'm here to teach not to learn

What's the context and source?

Police work isn't dangerous in White Man, USA

It's a literal shit show when you work in the nigger division.

The fuck did I just watch?

A diversity hire in action.

It's a fake police woman

Lesbians, yes.

Male cop here in burger land. 95% of female cops are completely worthless and most of the time do more harm due to being overly aggressive to make up for lack of physical strength, or are timid and get people hurt that have to help them get out of bullshit they get themselves in.

The other 5% are butch dikes that do an alright job.

Untermensch beached whales should not carry guns

What the fuck is happening?

>the other 5% are butch dikes that do an alright job
fucking lol, based dikes

POLICIA MILITAR

You're that Australian user trying to bait everyone by leafposting, aren't you?

of course not why is this even a question
i presume youre one of those ataturk shills

Or anything else for that matter lol

BIG