Why is diversity a bad thing Sup Forums?

Why is diversity a bad thing Sup Forums?

Can't we all just get along?

No

Ask a Muslim to hold hands with a Jew. Then you have your awnser.

It will turn your country into Brazil

Why is it a good thing?

I don't see why that's a problem.

if they are all buddhists, then ya, otherwise, get fucked.
especially the Jew and the Mudslime

>Why is diversity a bad thing Sup Forums?
Because it only applies to white countries and means less white people.

Well immigration is good for the economy, you get the opportunity to meet and befriend people from different cultures and backgrounds to broaden your horizons, you get to taste delicious food, learn different languages, etc...

I mean I don't see what's so bad about it.

I have nothing against diversity, maybe you should ask the left why they're trying to destroy diversity by turning everyone brown.

3 blacks
3 Asians
1 White.

Yes, very fucking Diverse, also, no White Boy.

"biology is the root culture is the flower" so in essence when you mix everyone together you are destroying cultures and groups of people.

Plus only white nations have to take in a shit ton of third world shit skins so its pretty fucking stupid.

That's not true though.

There are Chinese people in Africa, whites in Asia, Indians in South America, etc...

Why do racists act like only white countries are diverse? Probably because they've never travelled outside of Europe or North America.

Start by explaining how it's good.

Take India as an Example. Multiculturalism is bad.

I have. SeeThat's not true. SeeAre they? Are you sure that's not just a stormfriend conspiracy?

Why don't you want diversity in China? In Zimbabwe? In India?

Why does diversity exclusively belong in white countries?

By the way nice picture, 3 black, 3 chink, 1 white... that's what you call diversity?

Between the USA and India, which country is more diverse and multicultural?

Which country is more successful? Which country is generally a better place to live?

Make you think...

>Why don't you want diversity in China? In Zimbabwe? In India?
Did I say I didn't?

Then go and complain there maybe?

"Diversity" is being used to destroy cohesive societies.

Because when you add shitskin DNA to the mix, you decrease the overall IQ and man becomes less productive, less inventive and easier to control.

Show a leftist two pictures, one is a white neighborhood, and one is the same picture but everyone is colored black. They'll say the "black neighborhood" is more diverse simply by the virtue that it lacks whites.

Morality can either be subjective or objective.

If morality is objective, we must assume our way of living, religion, and culture is superior, therefore diversity is not needed.

If morality is subjective then diversity means eating dogs, throwing gays off buildings, forced arrange marriage, slavery ect. should be allowed. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're willing to live in a lawless, cultureless nation in the name of diversity.

Is that really what a leftist would say or is that what Sup Forums's extreme strawman parody of a leftist would say?

But Asians have a higher IQ than whites. Shouldn't we be encouraging whites to mix with them since we can improve the white IQ that way?

KEK

its bad to be a nigger... isn't it ?

Because a tiny enclave of Chinese in Africa is just the same as my formerly 90% white country becoming less than half white. in the next ten years. It's a matter of scale, which tends to be something race-deniers ignore. Races are macro objects.

I can make different food if I wan't without needing to flood the country with non whites, I can learn a different language if I want without needing to flood the country with non whites, I can meet different people from different cultures without needing to flood the country with non whites

because shitskins make countries shit

Good or bad, diversity and multiculturalism is, and always will be, present everywhere. You can't do anything about it. National uniformity is an absurd concept. Dead from the neck up. Every human is diverse in some way or another. Of course, there are groups with similar political views, education, art preference or culture in general but they are not demarcated by nationality and every person belongs to more than one groups at the same time.

Yet no one is trying to get diversity in China. First, they know the Chines government will kill them with out hesitation. Second you dont need it in China, their population is already godless and Communist and easy to control. Whites on the other hand are mostly Christian and intelligent which is a really bad thing if you are trying to take over the world.

I assume you're talking about the United States because I can't think of another "white" country set to become majority non-white in the next decade.

You realise that white people are not native to north America right?

How can you say that blacks should go back to Africa without advocating that whites go back to Europe?

Also I don't mind other Europeans but it's not is it, it's just fucking achmed and his 12 children nothing 'diverse' about that

I'd bet you actual hard cash that 8 out of 10 leftists would peg a black neighborhood as more diverse just because it lacks whites. 2 might be smart enough to not use the meme definition of diversity.

What's good about diversity? What concrete, tangible thing is good about it?

But we can do it with non-whites and boost our economy simulaneously.

Are you saying we should damage our own economy just because you're not comfortable around brown people?

>Yet no one is trying to get diversity in China. First, they know the Chines government will kill them with out hesitation. Second you dont need it in China, their population is already godless and Communist and easy to control. Whites on the other hand are mostly Christian and intelligent which is a really bad thing if you are trying to take over the world.
Okay we're getting into tinfoil hat territory here.

Nobody is trying to diversify anyone. Countries choose who they let in. It just so happens that the more diverse countries - or rather - the countries that are the most open tend to be the most successful. Like your own country for example.

How is the US the premier world superpower when you're the least white "white" country?

Photo op. The never actually show hands.

One second after photo, muzzle screams "death to jews. Alla ahkbar" and blows himself up.

Because the foreign invaders hate the indigenous population.

the left is blind to its own racism

you treat other cultures and peoples as if they are just a consumable product you can import

hey! why travel abroad? lets bring immigrants here to cook for us and expose us to their exotic traditions and practices! how lovely it is!

multiculturalism is the most racist thing ever invented, it turns nations and histories and cultures into consumable products,

it promotes immigrants to prostitute their culture! but hey, I guess its just goods and services at the end of the day right?

You also get to experience a diverse range of explosions.

>Multiculturalism?
Give me just one, just one successful country?

Shitiest thread.

>Are you saying we should damage our own economy just because your family was slaughtered by muslim terrorists?
oh i got another one
>Are you saying we should damage our own economy just because your daughter was gang raped by 10 muslims in the some abandoned building?
wait wait
>Are you saying we should damage our own economy just because you're not comfortable leaving your house during the night?

but hey at least we have Diveristy ;^)

>Can't we all just get along?
No.

We're talking about legal immigrants here, not foreign invaders.

I've already addressed this. Not going to repeat myself if you're too lazy to read the thread.

I don't think so. I think you have a very skewed view on leftists due to frequenting Sup Forums. You probably think that anyone who isn't a race realist is a "leftist".

No, the lesser races are in the way.

Because its a new world nation and white Europeans conquered it. Whites should remain absolute majority so when immigrants come they can assimilate to the culture then causing social cohesion.

This of course takes generations to do but with a low immigration rate it can be achieved.

No fuck you pakinigger

You're equating immigration with criminality. A common misconception.

I mean that's the result of globalism and capitalism. It has its downsides but at the same time it's given us the highest standard of living that humans have ever enjoyed.

If you want to see what an ethnic nationalist, protectionist state looks like then take a look at best korea.

>the only white is female
every time

It always comes down to oh but the economy, we don't need to import workers from 3rd world shitholes, we could easily solve this problem by enacting public work schemes for the unemployed and fertility programs to boost our aging population , i'm not prepared to sacrifice my country just for a few extra quid at pay day.

>We're talking about legal immigrants here, not foreign invaders.
Same difference, call it what you like but it's still a mass invasion by people that hate the native population, as well you know Akmed.

So it's okay for whites to conquer and kill the natives of North America (and other parts of the world) but it's not okay for non-whites to immigrate to white countries?

That would be contrary to my position as only true leftists are so clinically retarded and shifting the bar so far to the right would harm my chances of winning the bet.

You do understand that this time we are the native Americans?

>enacting public work schemes for the unemployed and fertility programs to boost our aging population
That sounds a bit too Orwellian for my tastes. I'd rather just have Poles and Indians in the labour market.

Okay you're just being facetious.

i don't fucking need to explain why multiculturalism is bad
take a look at Brazil, South Africa etc
you're full of shit

How is that IQ treating you white boy??
Your paying the bills and your women are making the choices and they want BBC
Pay for my mutherfucking mulattos crackers

What tinfoil hat, white genocide is known and publicly available information.

Still a white majority and a christian nation. The further we stray from that the worse this country will become. We will eventually end up in as worse shape as Europe if it keeps up. Perhaps Europe will become a barren desert in enough time to save America.

It brings about specialization of labor and thus make civilization possible.

Because the 3 on the left and the 3 on the right all look forward to leech of and fuck up the one in the middle.

The native Americans were systematically murdered, raped and forcibly expelled from their lands en masse.

Are you seriously comparing legal immigration to colonialism?

Because it's only in white countries.

We're set to become a minority by 2060 mate so one way or another I mean we are going to go the way of the native american

> Can't we all just get along?
Not with anglo in command.

>What tinfoil hat, white genocide is known and publicly available information.
...amongst white nationalist conspiracy nuts.

You're overly pessimistic about the future. America is one the best countries to live in and certainly the most successful country by most measures. How do you explain that if diversity and globalisation destroys nations?

Shouldn't North Korea be the best country in the world if that were true?

>Mix every person into a mongrel non-race
>Mix every person into a global non-culture
>Call it diversity

Don't you think there's a bit of a difference between seeing your family murdered before your eyes by colonial invaders and white people in the west simply choosing to have fewer children?

I'm pretty sure that happened to the people at Manchester and London

The right kind of diversity is good.. where we all respect one another.. but lets say there is a religion who has at its core some pretty intolerant nasty directives.. and if that said religion has dumb fucks who take it literally, well that's going to cause some problems.

>the black kids can hold their heads up on their own weeks before the others in infancy since they evolved for quick maturation with little parental care, in the same way that an infant chimp is more intelligent and physically dextrous than an infant human at the same age

>the black kids hit puberty earlier and start acting aggressive and pressuring the nonwhites to do sexually depraved acts before they're ready

>teachers are amused by the black kids verbal skills, confidence, and give them more attention and care since they stand out in the class. Plus the fact that they will not be as emotionally mature or intelligent at 18+ years old means that the teachers believe society's racism is holding them back and they need to go out of their way to give them all their attention and care, resulting in the quieter whites and asians getting less personalized investment in their education

>the whites and asians, once fully mature and adapted to the marketplace, now have to pay taxes so their own children can go to diverse multicultural schools too

No.

Or the people at rotherham and rochdale who were arrested for making to much of a fuss about our new diverse friends

What do you think is gonna happen?
Either way, not many Native Americans were actually killed by settlers in US territory (160K-250K out of 5M). There are actually more Native Americans now than then. They fell because they could not adapt to the new technologies

So a few dozen people killed in terrorist attacks is the same as an entire continent being colonised?

Do you not see how this argument is puerile?

diversity is great and that's why we need ethnic nationalism to preserve it.

No, direct quotes from Jews. Im not spoon feeding you though.

There is no one world government yet. But you can see the closest thing to it, Europe. Which is tearing its self apart.

North Korea worships the state, in the form of a man. Which is close enough to Communism.

I'm not saying that it isn't alright, it should be small amounts of immigration not huge replacement rates as it is now. White people and other nations deserve to protect their people and keep their culture.

Japan is japan because of the Japanese, Britain is Britian because of the british but, when huge amounts of imigrants come in they don't assimilate, they destroy social cohesion, they self segregate and eventually this will lead to violent conflicts like what has happened in YOUR country. Why don't you see this? Multiculturalism and highly diverse societies leads to people running away from each other and everyone dividing upon racial and ethnic lines, it does not unite people and only seeks to destroy one another. The US and the west will surely die if this rate of immigration continues.

Plus conquest is what every group of people on this planet has done time and time again, look at history. I disagree with expansionist and interventionism today because it destroys nations and people. We should seek to preserve nations around the world and their given ethnic and race of people.

You realise that people tend to have fewer children as they become wealthier and their quality of life improves right?

A middle class black family in Britain aren't having as many kids as African refugess straight off the boat in Italy.

Birthrates are far more closely correlated with wealth than with race or ethnicity.

If everyone were as civilized and human as white people we would've.

>You're equating immigration with criminality. A common misconception.
when you're baiting,never go full retard

>the black kids hit puberty earlier and start acting aggressive and pressuring the nonwhites to do sexually depraved acts before they're ready
If you're talking about gay depraved acts, this is hot

Now you're just arguing semantics, this has nothing to do with the fact that 'diversity' as you call it has nothing to offer in the current way it's being done. Mix up other Europeans fine but not these middle eastern barbarians

KEK

Why is it a good thing you dumb fucking kike nigger? Get off my board.

Its not the same you retard because the native population here is being out bred while there the diversity is like 3%

>There is no one world government yet. But you can see the closest thing to it, Europe. Which is tearing its self apart.
Well I'm not a big fan of the EU but don't you think that a world govt is inevitable as we progress as a species?

Do you really think that the future of the human race lies in nation states?

I mean I live in Britain and it still feels very British to me. Britain will always be British. I can't imagine a foreign culture taking hold here. We have a very strong and enduring culture.

I think you're being way too dramatic and pessimistic if you think that immigrants want to "conquer" and "destroy" Britain. Why do you think people come here from India and Pakistan? Probably to live in a better country right?

Its a marketing scheme and "progressive" pseudo-anticapitalistic people fall for it. It's cheap labour for the state, not even a hint better than slave trade, yet liberals all over the world love it cuz' they marginally benefit of it.

So pointing out that a few dozen people killed in a couple of terrorist attacks isn't quite the same as an entire race of people being borderline exterminated and conquered is arguing semantics?

I don't know what to say anymroe if you think that's the case.

What do you mean "bred out"? You make it sound as if it's intentional. It's not. People choose to have fewer children in industrial nations. It's the same even in non-white industrial nations like Japan.

Not a single fucking white male in that picture. Every other race displayed has at least one of each gender, but the white kids are both female. The group is not only lacking in white males, but consequently has the highest amount of females per any one of the groups pictured. The white group is effeminate and irregular.

This is the shit I'm tired of. Little subtleties like this that go unnoticed but pop up later in the psyche of whites who don't know to look for it (but still end up internalizing it).

Even if africans/arabs were having the same birth rates as Europeans, there's still the issue of them being smuggled in at a rate the natives can't compete with. There's also the fact that Muslims are called to have as many children as possible in order to spread Islam.

244 million 'refugees' are on their way, how do you expect Europe to cope with that? Do you think you're going to have the same protections for secularism or women's rights or homosexuality when they vote themselves into power?

Your right there a difference in Africa colonialism rose many black people out of poverty ,the richest places in Africa are the most colonised so in that sense its better then what is happening now when the native population is having to pay.

I'd "get along" with that little cutie in yellow if you know what I'm saying

Evidence points that we can't, so stop trying to force it. You're only doing harm.

And wealth is correlated highly with IQ which is different among other races

>Contstant terrorist attacks in Europe
>Rape rates through the roof in immigrant areas
>Mudshits establish ghettos where they slowly force out non kebabs
So literally yes.

Yes but the difference is that Japanese are not going to become a minority IN JAPAN within a decade

>244 million 'refugees' are on their way, how do you expect Europe to cope with that?
That is a genuine concern and I completely agree that it's a burden that Europe probably cannot and should not bear.

>Do you think you're going to have the same protections for secularism or women's rights or homosexuality when they vote themselves into power?
I assume you're talking about Muslims here and I would say that the majority of Muslims aren't going to want ISIS to rule Britain since most of them came here to escape from religious zealots.