Islam General

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to Islam General! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life - one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3947044/Anwar_Al-Awlaki_Islam_all_in_ONE
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU ALLAH! *SLAPS ALLAH*

Allah is a fag lol

>Islam general
>Shows a Christian church that was butchered and improperly maintained by Islam.

Off to a great start, there.

At least post something you built roach.

add some info about jihad and taqiya to the pastebin

al laikum wa salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3947044/Anwar_Al-Awlaki_Islam_all_in_ONE

Here is a good place for you to start brother.

Wa alaykum asalam wa rahmetullah wa barakatu

That's Aghia Sophia, Retard!

The philosophy of sunni islam:
STEAL FUCKING EVERYTHING

Nice """european""" flag you fucking diaspora

Muslims are based, its all a jewish masterplan to pain us as white supremacists

>pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T
la illah ah illah la muhaamadan rasoul allah

Muslim took it, they own it now. Just like christians own the al hambra palace.

Salaam aleikum akhi. I have bought a female goat, how do I fuck it, anal or vaginal?

if i dont hit you my militia will get yo kuffar

>al hambra palace

Can't hear you.
Maybe there is some poo in your mouth.

Vaginal is haram, you must not have kids with your beautiful goat and ruin her seductive figure.

islam is the future

I like my beer and joint. Islam go fuck off.

Go die goatfucker, nobody wants you here.

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
kek

Death to ALL sand rats and moon sects

Very halal

Everyone willfully believing in masonic multiculti lies are guilty before god. It is also true for the umma living in western countries.
Open your eyes and heart and GTFO of you are concerned.

Which was build by Christians. Dune coons confirmed for perma barbarism, unable to be creative or inovative whitout non Dune Coons. KILL ALL muslim

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

THICCCCCCCCCC

fuck off and die muzzie scum
sage

>European flag
>Islam general

Exquisite. I detect cherries, apricot with an oaky finish.

Cant even built their own temples pathetic

Yeah good luck Islaming up China you stupid goat fucker.

Fuck those guys we have enough in the western provinces.

Can any muslim here explain how do you rationalize the fact that Uthman burned a bunch of Qurans who might have been the true Qurans or have some truths to add to the Quran you worship today? How do you know this flawed human didn't just burn the true Quran and gave you a false Quran (willingly or not it doesn't matter)?

Why is there reportedly such widespread clinical depression among Muslim women?
Some say it's because the religion, or "way of life" as you put it, offers women nothing, or worse.
What do you think?

Why a pic of a Greek Orthodox Christian church?

fuck off we're full

Abdul, salaam aleikum, you're supposed to do it vaginal at least 3 times a month when your wife (not include slave girls) is bleeding. hope the holy qu'ran will guide you with the wisdom of muhammed, pbuh desu fml lgbt.

Consensus. If there were major changes that would damage the message or take away from the core message, there would be more riots in the streets. This was a time where unity was a previous commodity, especially when Imam Ali was around to keep those fuckers in line.

Muslims are a bunch of inbred retards who go into a full tard rage when someone even remotely criticizes the heaping pile of pig shit that is a religion. By the way, Muhammed was a child raping faggot. Come at me dune coons.

Or maybe the true Quran said something that was inconvenient to these clerics so they burned those down? Whether the changes were major or minor it's not up for a human to decide, since the Quran is the perfect word of God therefore humans might be unable to fully interpret it unless they are prophets, so Uthman was unable to interpret it properly to the point where he can just burn the other Qurans instead of preserving them.

Unity being valuable only goes to reinforce this point and gives him a motive for burning the other Qurans. He needed to have one Quran that is true for everyone, regardless if it's the one true Quran or not, so he just burned the other ones. If it was Muhammed who decided this then I wouldn't have a problem since he is supposed to be the perfect human, but Uthman was just a normal person so maybe he burned the true Quran.

Not on my Sup Forums

Fuck off

>Aloha Snackbar! Take beer! Piss be upon him!
Fuck off, heathen.

Not a Muslim, but I stand with you. I believe the west needs more Muslims just to infuriate the nationalists and bring about the death of the obsolete nation-states.

test

Flag checks out

>Way of life
>Abdul wakes up in hes tent
>One of hes family members is dead because le" blood for blood"
>Proceed to drink hes coffee from 10 wifes he has
>Finds hes favorite sheep and proceeds to rape it
>Abdul jr got beheaded in a sunni/shia conflict
>Need to fuck wife yet again to get a new abdul jr
>Comes back from hearding hes sheep
>Hezballah and hamas waiting for him in the opening of the tent
>Gets beheaded and wifes raped and shot because he fucked a male sheep

>Islam is more than just a religion

yeah its sharia fucking law

fuck off troll

You don't even know what Sharia means to Muslims asshole.

islam and the nap are compeltely incompatible, they are worse than communists, why would anyone want them in their country.

Well, arguably christianity and the NAP are completely incompatible too. But the thing is religious people interpret their religions to fit their pre-decided moral values. Christian and Muslim ancaps torture their religious texts to fit the NAP. I 'm ok with that.