Reminder that if your country isn't 50%+ blonde

your country is literally non-white and not European.

Other urls found in this thread:

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egon_von_Eickstedt
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racial_polyphyletism#Decline_in_support
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Human_Phenotypes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a reminder that your children get fucked to death by Muslim, while we laugh.

/thread

t. mehmet shitposting under european flag

t. non-aryan

You can't hide behind the EU flag, Sweden.

That map is a literally stormie nonsense.

Here's a scientific data collected by anthropologists. Majority of Poles are fair eyed (fair means blue, green, grey and everything in between) and fair haired (from light blonde to light brown).

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-oczu-ludnosci-polski-1956-1965-1995
antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965

Yes it is, jew.

dafuq is that thing

Russia and America probably have the most blonde hair population in the world.

PUREST WHITE GENES

explain this pls

damn son

as long as I'm not getting blown up every month I'm alright with that

Huh the Vikings did have a genetic effect in Normandy. I didn't know that.

feels good to be white!

Reminder to post with your country's flag if you're going to criticize ANYONE, otherwise you're literally non-white and not European, and a subhuman, memeing traitor who deserves death by gassing.

autism much?

wat??? explain nao

Reminder that you will always be a dirty germancuck that will happilly welcome and prep bulls while here down south we kill the bulls.

Blondes are the least attractive women in the white race. Deal with it, EU cucks.

As if we needed more reason to split with Walloniraq

Are Brits honourary Scandinavians?
Asking for a friend

>being called an autist by a German
Hätte ich nie im Leben gedacht dass ich so ein Erlebnis erleb'n würde

Yeah there are not more blondes in England than Poland. Blonde hair is rare here. I see it posted all the time but this map is wank

yep and also reduced cromagnoid aka low quality whites that are only good as farmers and workers and not as leaders

blondism means nothing if you don't have the right race, a nigger can also be blonde

No. I'm white and European. Fuck you.

Fuck no

It's some sort of marine worm
It shoots out that stuff to catch prey

this fucking thread again.
KYS olaf

>hair/eyes colour make you white or not
snownigger education

white brits are qualitatively much higher than slavs

> posting albinos that look sick anyway even if they are not niggers or whatever

nordids are just the most greedily hominized race there is, maybe not the most in every aspect (lacking sexual dimorphism for example, they also have a tendency to fleeing chins due to extreme leptomorphism/asthenism) but they are definitely at the top on average
slavs are not nordid, and not every nordic person is a nordid , and not every blonde person is a nordid ; being blonde doesn't mean nordid influence , as blondism comes from unreduced cromagnoid influences

>x europeans are higher than y europeans

Fuck off

t.mohammad

slavs are predominantly a reduced cromagnoid + various local influences amalgamation while white brit are largely atlantid/atlanto-mediterranid + borreby + some minor archaic cromagnoid influences

if you think slavs can racially compete with white brits or any other Northern European country you are completely delusional.

That or you are a slav diaspora yourself. Which would explain why you are so triggered by the truth.

>lapps
>"""finnish"""
Nice meme, Sven Al-Homobög.

Of all the degenerate and worthless faggot YT personalities that get posted on Sup Forums, including the attention whoring sluts, I think Varg is by far the biggest faggot.

sweden has the highest amount of high quality nordids relative to its whole population, numerically more are probably only found in Northern Germany

Swedish women being hot is not just a meme, they have the highest quality in the world on average.

Listen mate I'm all for race realism but all that sub-race shit is unsubstantiated. You know that a huge percentage of west-european dna comes from the Yamnaya? i.e. Indigenous Eastern European Hunter Gatherers turned pastoralist?

You know that the Prussians were heavily mixed with eastern euros yet managed to out-manoeuvre the r1b west euro germans? Eastern Germans to this day are gentically close to poles but no-one ever calls them 'lower quality'.

It's just nonsense. At some point you have to accept that, as much as genetics do influence a nations outcome, culture and history do too. That's why eastern euros have been culturally less successful.

same woman from the front

have you ever considered suicide?
really, if you try to put europeans against other europeans you unironically must be a nigger and you should kill yourself.
europeans are the master race, all your rants are just autistic

>sweden has the highest concentration of cucked people
Who would've thought. All those high quality nordid women will do you no good if all they think about is ways to import black cock to their country.

And no I'm not slav, i'm english with some western europe mixed in. I'm just not a traitor.

well i'm not gonna waste a lot of time explaining physical anthropology to you, it's based on the hominization of humans aka evolution by sexual selection ; you either believe it or you don't

haplogroup ancestry research is largely meaningless, you can be half nigger and have 100% R1b for example, in theory.

Your race is defined by the repeated sexual selection of your ancestor over a very long time period. It is literally an image of how greedy and socially successful your ancestors were.

The greediest selection could only happen in certain places and to a certain degree. (it happened only in temperate climates)

pic related is the drawing of a progressive aurignacoid human skull aka the most evolved, furthest from the ape

>Another divide and conquer thread
This is why (((they)))'re winning

The degeneracy we see today means largely that the most progressive, greedily selected individuals, especially the females , do not breed anymore - this leads to a heavy decline in quality (progressivity) - so what you see today is the cromagnoidification of women in popular media. The meida prefers socially less dominant women because they are 1. less threatening 2. appeal to more men (and women) and 3. are easier to find

Aka women used to be: "beautiful, socially dominant, with progressive traits and features, intimidating in some ways" , nowadays the advertized women are largely: "cutified , round faced, brachykephalic babyfaces

pic related is an extreme example of a nordid vs an eastern baltid , both equally found in Europe, but they serve different purposes and were selected differently (one leptosomic, suited for fast paced battles, the other one for a farming, energy saving lifestyle)

Psuedoscience. When you sub-race autists have something like the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study or Rushton's work to back up your theories, i'll give you some attention. Until then, it's about as credible as saying 'we are all the same race - the human race'.

Anyway, you didn't address my points at all.

>nowadays the advertized women are largely: "cutified , round faced, brachykephalic babyfaces
wew didn't think switzerland was such a shithole

It's physical anthropology. If you believe in the evolution of the human skull (which is a part of what is called the hominization of humans) , then you also believe in subraces - humans evolving differently based on sexual selection. It's not a pseudo-science.

Most physical anthropologists were even taught until the late 1990s btw, for example Coon (Harvard Professor for Anthropology , until 1986 or so) and Eickstedt (whose works were taught until 2001 at German universities).

And the leap from
>human's have evolved progressive skull features which differ by race
to
>Poles are labour race but prussians are master race

Explain this please.

These threads are so autistic I love it.

Why are you replying to an obvious mentally disturbed pajeet autistit? He's a well known retard here, he always posts the same shit over and over again. I wonder why he didn't kill himself yet.

almost all women look good when they are young and put make up on

the woman you posted is not even a pure unreduced aurignacoid (she is reduced cromagnoid + mediterranid) , but u still posted her as an example of pinnacle beauty

that's what i meant with, the media has started to change the beauty ideals ; because unreduced aurignacoids look socially dominant = intimidating/bossy/threatening

the most important part of subrace classifications are : skull morphology (which includes facial morphology) and body type ; there are other minor things as well, but these two are deciding factors because they express social dominance for example an extremely concave nose (like infants have) is seen as less threatening than a slightly convex nose (which is a sign of maturization) etc.

while people in temperate climates generally selected for social dominance, people in extreme climates or whose environment was lacking otherwise adapted to their environment (by developing flattened faces, epicanthic folds, or in the case of most slavs : shortening of the skull (to save material), shortening of the extremities (aka loss of body proportions in favour of more energy saving), roundening of faces, developing snubby low rooted broad noses etc.

pic related is a comparison of traits based on progressivity, infantility, primitivity

pic related is the predominant racial type that is found in slavs , gorid

pic related a gorid woman ,shes not ugly, just heavily infantilized compared to a nordid woman f.e.

it's alwasy a question of who you are comparing to, if yo ucompare slavs to niggers, they are ofc more progressive, if you compare slavs to nordids or any other northern/southern Euro country, they will on average always lose

You two are right I feel a bit silly.

Sorry mate none of this is any kind of evidence, you're just regurgitating theory. I'm going it drop it now.

doesn't matter what you think, it's a fact that sub races exist, and racially progressive people rule this planet everywhere where they exist

even in Japan f.e.

>sheds

>this swiss shitting up threads again with his pseduoscience

this is getting tiring

don't worry slav shit, we are going to put you in the oven once again and make sure to create some good breeding places for actual worthwhile whites

> evolution is pseudoscience because i'm too dumb to understand physical anthropology

neck yourself

race is eternal and the nordid race is the most beautiful, unreduced and graceful to bless this planet

Go back to theapricity or whatever shitbin website you came from with your loony theories.

literally looks like a tranny lmao

Don't let shills divide you

>exactly resemble the "beautiful, socially dominant, with progressive traits and features, intimidating in some ways"
>the media has started to change the beauty ideals
you are seriously retarded

Right

nop, i'm going to promote racial realism and make sure to collect as many followers as i can , and make sure that they breed with worthy women and actually increase the quality of humans

nordids and aurignacoids in general are eagles , that look down upon everybody else by default by simply existing, they are the ones that conquered nature and defied gods will, while slavs are worms that look up in jealousy, depending on technology and achievements of the nordid race to survive

you just have low standards , aim higher, mediterranid woman can be very beautiful and very racially progressive

pic related a nordid male on the left and a youngster (unclassifiable) on the right

Which is the best?

>be pseudo-science fucktard
>aim higher
>look for male traits in women because "muh cromagnon"
>make idiotic claims about X whites being superior to Y whites
>die virgin

He literally bases all of his shit on discredited pseduoscientists from 50's and 60's like Lundman, Eikstedt, Coon whom are long dead.

Why is it pseudo science? do all white look the same to you?

>literally non-white
No fucks given

>not European.
Nope
>In Greek mythology Europa (/jʊˈroʊpə, jə-/; Greek: Εὐρώπη Eurṓpē) was the mother of King Minos of Crete, a woman with Phoenician origin of high lineage, and for whom the continent Europe was named.
>phoenician
>greek
Only southern part of the continent can call itself Europa, the rest can call themselves Hyperborea or whatever they feel like

cry moar, barbarian subhuman scum

first of all, frontal facial view doesn't gives some clues but not all about progressivity, and morhps in general are bad because they average out faces (making everybody look better) - they also tend to be heavily cherry picked by people with an agenda (stormweenies etc.)

based on progressivity:in Europe: hallstatt-nordid (which is what you would call unreduced aurignacoid nordid) = north-atlantid = atlantid = atlantomediterranid = gracile mediterranid > norid > dinarid > everything else

special rating for faelid (unreduced cromagnoid) , whose problem is mainly that they reduce to reduced cromagnoid derivatives (and lose proportions in the process)

Middle East and South Asia: Iranid = gracile iranid (not shown here) = North-Indide = gracile-indide > everything else

special rating for robust iranid (cromagnoid + iranid) and berberid (unreduced cromagnoid of northern Africa)

Mongoloids: silvid (not shown , basically american indians with extreme maturization and progressive traits but lacking sexual dimorphism) > yakonids = north-sinids > tungid > everything else

some mongoloids in general can be very progressive but mostly lack sexual dimorphism completely (hard to differentiate men from women)

Negroids: don't know much about negroids , but there are huge differences , generally what's clear is that Aethiopids > everybody else

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon (Harvard Prof for Anthropology) called out as pseudo scientist by a poltard , nice

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egon_von_Eickstedt (one of the official nazi anthropologists) called out as a pseudo scientist by a poltard, nice

off yourself

pic related is a silvid (since that's not shown on the morphs)

Thank fuck. Better to be non-European than a fucking cuck.

I like North Atlantid the most. what does progressivity mean though?

Of course they don't, I'm not saying different races don't exist, but this subrace shit has been discredited for ages. Even this pic that you've posted is from humanphenotypes website made a retard who doxxed himself and uses the same shitty old authors like Coon for example who neither him or any of these previous race typologists failed to explain why and how it happened.. And modern genetic data shits on these theories. Just because it sounds nice to your ears doesn't make it true.
See.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racial_polyphyletism#Decline_in_support

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Human_Phenotypes

progressive trait = flexible, new , greedy trait , further evolved from the ape

primitive trait = apelike

infantile trait = childlike trait

pic related here is a comparison of the traits
pic related is a extremely progressive-mature nordid

You are giving me link to sites that say that even races and that those theories are racist.

>blonde
>map includes light brown

That's a lie, but I hate nordicists too

modern genetic data says nothing about morphology, how would it? you would have to find genes responsible for exactly one trait , which you will never be able to - as i said, you have no clue what you are talking about

physical anthropology is still valid , just not taught anymore because it's simply not politically correct anymore

there is no reason why it wouldn't be valid, since it's based on evolution and nothing else

For starters let's take a look at. Neo-Danubian according to pic they're partially mongoloid or Baltid or West Baltid. Guess how much of Siberian or Mongoloid ancestry there is in Baltic States/Belarus/Poland. I'll wait.

0% Mongoloid and some Siberian. I'm not saying that phenotype are 100% correct, just because there are some mistakes doesn't mean that whole theory is should ignored.

Excuse me? Why don't you understand what racial typology is about first of all before you try shitting on it.

Do you believe in Evolution? Do you know what sexual selection is?

Do you understand what social dominance is?

If you can answer these 3 questions you will understand any of the 123123124 physical anthropologists that existed and made up their own classifications, which were largely similar but differed mainly in nomenclature.

Most physical anthropologists were btw not even racists , and even left leaning marxist type of guys. But all of them understood that sexual selection leads to differences, and social dominance is a key factor that you can't deny unless you live under a rock.

seems legit

You don't seem to understand what ANE is, ANE is Ancient North Eurasian until a few years was called ghost population statistically it was predicted to exist but we didn't have a sample until very recently see Malt'a Buret boy.

Moving on Yamayans - > Corded Ware is how ANE got in Europe. Yamana can be modelled as 50%(Eastern HG) EHG and 50 % CHG( Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer) EHG's are up to 75% ANE. Archeologists defined Malt'a Boy as mongoloid while genetic data shown that was not true and he showed no affinity to East Asians populations, but to European and Native American populations.

Are more progressive faces related to IQ?

>Moving goalposts

Yeah ok bub.

Those statistics have no real basis whatsoever, they look more based on stereotypes than in real raw data.

Also, light brown is not blonde, in my experience most nordics are blonde as kids but when they grow up their hair darkens to brown or light brown. Adults being blonde in the nordic countries maybe are up to the 30% but not 80% by any means.

You are right, they are not mongoloid. they are pseudo-mongoloid, which basically is the same based on look, just that they originate from different population.

Pic you've posted ins WHG, the types of HG's that roamed Western/South eastern Europe and Baltic region.

Good thread. Feels like it's been a while since this kind of threads were on Sup Forums. Seems to be a shitskin invasion on the board.

I know, just making a point that hunter gatherer looked pseudo-mongoloid and that's why some balts and slavs look like that. but then again, their genes are common in Scandicuckia too.

I'm always told I look very young for my age, have a baby face etc. This is because I'm evolved.

>the majority of europeans aren't european
woah

Nigga what? EHG's and WHG's didn't look pseudo mongoloid. EHG's were the most depigmented ancient population that we know so far, it's very likely that blond hair and lighter skin originated among them. Not blue eyes though.