Did it fall down? No?

AE911TRUTH.ORG
WTC7 is the smoking gun. Steel high rises don't collapse from fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtPzOukjZA#t=01m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=jV5Ggfn9PYM
archive.is/qlQS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_7_World_Trade_Center
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then why did they detonate WTC7 in the first place? If you're trying to convince people that the twin towers went down due to an airplane, and then take down another tower with a controlled demolition, aren't you just increasing your risk of exposure with no tangible reward?

You think this is new info?

During the 90s there were buildings and commieblocks burning for months around yugoslavia and they are still standing

Seriously what exactly happened here..

K

no planes hit the towers

am i tripping balls ?

when did those flags came back ?
also how do i get a nazi badge ?

That's quite a sad picture.
All those men, probably with families. How many of them are dead now?

Shit's on fire yo

You aren't tripping balls, they're real

>not using a script on Sup Forums

nobody flew a fucking plane threw it u stupid cunts holy shit i cant believe people are comparing this to 911 they are legitimately that fucking stupid

All of them obviously.

fuck you hippie nigger
ill trade anime nazi waifus for infos

Neither did a plane hit WTC 7 you, British cunt.

nigger

>kekistani reddit faggot

found the retard

Don't expect conspiratards to understand this.

The award for the most predictable thread on Sup Forums goes to::
> OP

This building had no sprinkler system like the WTC buildings and so the steel remained flexible, everyone knows that if you quench hot steel with water it becomes brittle. That's what caused the global collapse of the WTC buildings.

wtf im retarded
found out by muh self, ill post nazi asuka anyways

but is that building made out of steel?? looks like all concrete famalam,

Fucking imbecile. The fact that WTC7 was detonated is 100% sure. It's a matter of math. Just because we can't guess what reason the culprits had, doesn't mean that math is wrong and a skyscraper can implode and turn to dust in 6.5 seconds all on its own.

£0.0911 have been deposited lad. great job
keep it going

You mean not all buildings are built the same way?
Get the fuck out of here, how would that even work?

Sure. That is why 2876 degreed & licensed frchitects and engineers didn't believe that.

ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html

You're right it has nothing to do with the fact that it collapses 7 hours later, burning the entire time after a million tons of burning debris have just collapsed 300 feet away.

Fucking bait posts swear to god

they turned the sprinkler system in WT7 off to give more water to the fire engines, that's their reason for it collapsing. try again

This is retarded. Of course it depends on how the buildings were constructed.
The WTC used revolutionary ultra cheap construction where there was a core and the facade would bear the weight of the floors. It's now wonder it collapsed when the steel trusses were weakened just a bit to allow them to bend.

Take on the other hand the Empire State Building, built from an intricate steel frame with concrete. You could fly a plane into that, and it would remain standing. In fact a plane did crash into it some time in the 1930s.

When I was bluepilled at TIL a third building went down due to "fire"I figured "weird" but didn't think much of it. I figured that there must be a good explanation for it so nothing to worry about.

I also learned while bluepilled that the owner bought insurance for the towers a few months before and was strangely absent and I just thought it was a coincidence and he was "lucky"

Even after learning about the jews I just assumed the official story was real it was just that the terrorists were zionist agents.

You wouldn't believe how much mental gymnastics people will do to avoid believing a consiracy theory.

Now looking back I can't believe anybody actually believed the official story.

To be fair to myself I don't remember the attacks so It was essentially a historical event to me

The city did provide water to the sprinklers, but the collapse of aforementioned 1 million tons of burning apocalypse kinda damages infrastructure a bit.

Stupid vegemite cracka

Steel and concrete buildings collapsed because of sprinklers? Lol you silly kikes on here never stop entertaining me.

High rises can burn for days and not collapse (as you have recently seen again in London). The only ones to EVER collapse did so symmetrically, and at free fall speed. These were WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7. If you are asking why would they destroy 7, don't forget the $2.3 billion in missing black budget money. They were investigating it at the Pentagon where it was hit, with backups at FBI in WTC7. There were many goals simultaneously achieved with 9/11. The biggest one was the beginning of crazy shit tier false flags whenever they wanted. Another big one was the ritual sacrifice and programming achieved by pulling this off. One group of 3,000 professional engineers and architects are redpilled and have the expertise to call bullshit.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

retarded bait
>I DUN REMMBR SO THE ALTERNATIF IS TRU

110 stories. 100 million tons about a football field away. struck by massive objects going 500-600+ mph. This is an upset to retards. Its like thinking Hillary will win.

If you're going to argue conspiracy, stick to the responses not the physics of a falling gigantic tower. Regarding your consensus of engineers; do you believe in climate change?

BTW this building on London is a fully concrete structure apparently. The media has already been barking up that tree Brad.

How did WTC 7 even catch fire?

It was splashed with Kerosene.

OUT OUT OUT!

Taller towers have been hit by larger planes and have burned much longer and never fell down. And in shorter countries no less. Many times.

The fact of the matter is that if you want to know the truth about 9/11 you need to start ignoring the quakery coming from the "noplanes" larpers and disinfo agents and also to forget about the physics of how a building came down or whatever. Follow the paper trail, ask who has the most to profit from 9/11 and who has lied the most about it. Ask yourself how come the MIC and zionists have openly been talking about invading Iraq and why this is a necessity for them just like Contragate was.

After that you will have the context about why it makes sense, and then you can look at specific shit like the 5 Israelis who were caught celebrating the attacks, reported filming the WTC before the first plane hit and had links to Mossad.

Urban Moving Systems was a long-operating front company working as a moving company. Their office was raided by Feds after 9/11. The owner of UMS was also an Israeli, Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel. His whereabouts today are unknown. Those Israelis were arrested by New Jersey PD on 9/11 after they were spotted filming and celebrating the attacks. They were then held in prison by FBI under intensive questioning and lie detector tests (which some failed). The FBI/police reports are online.

This quackery about "noplanes" and whatever is a disinfo campaign aimed at discrediting everyone who dares to question 9/11 as "conspiratards". Be smarter than that.

but a building collapsed next to it

Buildings fall down when they die. It really happened.

No it just burned unmitigated for 7 hours after
1 000 000 tons fell on it 300 feet away

again, 1000000 tons of burning debris falling down 300 feet away with no fire control due to massive damage

That should read 2.3 trillion dollars. With a t.

>Now looking back I can't believe anybody actually believed the official story.
We rationalize disturbitg facts bc it really need it, it makes us feel safe in our comfy little illusion of how the world works. Murrican exceptionalism makes this illusion even more valuable.
The biggest hoax of all time is living in "the modern civilized world" while in fact we leave just in a "world".

WTC7 Burned for 10+ hours mate, this is incomparable

youtube.com/watch?v=wZtPzOukjZA#t=01m30s

Gee I wonder if there were any interests at play who really wanted something like 9/11 to happen...

This thing didn't collapse yet? Also, what's going on with this other smoke in background (pic related)

Yeah I'm sure that's what caused the collapse. You've convinced me.

what is that in the red circle? a firework?

No it's mspaint. Only the best Nazis use that app.

in the red circle, not the red circle

almost looks like a missile strike

>The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by {{William Kristol}} and {{Robert Kagan}}. PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

>On January 26, 1998, they signed their names to a letter they sent off to President Bill Clinton:

>"It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat."

>"The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy."

This is from 1998, gee I wonder if those 5 dancing Israelis were on board with this.

>maths
Implying you can even find the second derivative of f(x) = cos(2x) without googling.

>Gee I wonder if there were any interests at play who really wanted something like 9/11 to happen...

youtube.com/watch?v=jV5Ggfn9PYM

Where was the antrax? Where were the WMDs?

WTC 7 was an office building housing official documentation for abc agencies. Really makes you think.

archive.is/qlQS0

The Jew used 9/11 to affect the economy

a fucking plane the towers

A PLANE!!!!!

you know the power of a plane hitting a building?

of course you dont,the drumpf cum is so deep in your throat,the pence penis is so far up your ass you dont undestand nothing

get the fuck away of here,nupol

>nupol
heh

This post was made by an american™

> Instead of easily disposing with documents using a paper shredder. Lets fly planes into the WTC then perform a controlled demolition of an adjacent building.

Great point genius.

WTC7 contained documents to be used in trials against a number of wall street companies and enron. And the section of the pentagon that was destroyed also contained evidence to be used in those trials.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Anyway, this thread is about physics so kooks and larpers can have fun, but if some newfag wants to know what happened this should be enough to get you started

no need for extra stuff in london

Grenfell Tower residential renter with no significants
WTC7 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_7_World_Trade_Center

Because they could basically now get any govt. controlling/surveillance system voted in secretly.
>my brain is 10 years old and think middle-east was for oil but not opioids

They sure as fuck don't user. Cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

First confirmed victim
Press F to pay respects