It is done, goyim

we have won.
we have unearthed an artifact of such awesome properties, such amazing technological magnitude that any new attempt to pull a hitler on us is now worthless.

we are now invincible. we are now immune to shoa. we have won.
rejoice, goyim, and despair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=StQIbBhQWdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that artifact stupidity of white people?

It's called white cuckoldry

Could you elaborate on that? I don't know wtf you're talking about.

that's where your wrong kike-o

IT IS THIS!!!!

It goes further from that.
Its gotten to the point where people voluntarily want to make their own race go extinct.
Lmao, im sorry jew-o but that thing wont protect you once you are inside of one. Its more for us, people on the exterior.

Shit, is it a shekel replicator? FUUU

shut it down the goyim know

How to move to tel Aviv and marry a kikess?

Oven mittens burn quite easily.

So true! Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Their plan is tp be outside.

OH NO.

At least you are entertaining

Goddamn jews, theyre stealing our war strategies.

The Tesseract Cube is only in comics.

Le happy merchants songs

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=StQIbBhQWdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Fugg XD

I find it kinda hilarious that Sup Forums is the only place where Jews and Neo-Nazis can shitpost at each other and exchange friendly, congenial banter.

Instead of trolling the goyim you could tell us why did you take away our floppy disks.

If you were correct shlomo
>a slave race would always be complicit in serving you and happily do your bidding
>the slaves would never get paid because slaves don't get paid
>the slave race would never be bread to have the intelligence to figure out they were fucking slaves

I'll grant you this much..anyone who works for a boss..is a kike slave. So that means most people. Some of them realise they are wage slaves but most don't realise they are ultimately Jewish slaves. So it's true most goyim are are dumb slaves. The ONLY reason they got this way was through Jewish media brainwashing..and your grip on the financial systems of the world.

>using the mark I

>new flags come out
>Israelis keep their flags just so they can continue shitposting
I honestly should've seen this coming.

Feminism?

Merchant-Cloud-Holo-Emitter?

This isn't Wolfenstein you Jew scum stop larping