Is race mixing REALLY that bad?

Is race mixing REALLY that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusting

Must feel really alienating that your own offspring are so different from you.

Sometimes its hot

Her white daughter will grow up pretty hot tbqh.

Not to women.

Take a look at her White Daughter and you will get your answer.

The world will be brown.
The Eternal BBC will make sure of it.

Hideous.

the end

Nah, too much nigger feature.

Don't fight the inevitable.
Your white women belong to the BBC now.

>Tfw
>greentexting

GEE, I DUNNO. LET'S MAKE A DIRECT COMPARISON.

Nigger hair always looks completely ridiculous.

>Is race mixing REALLY that bad?

>have an attraction to negresses
>can't fathom the thought of raising a black child who, no matter how much white I try to give him, will inevitably fall victim to acting like those who look like him
>no longer attracted to negresses

She has good Caucasian features, too. What a shame.

ffs. Stop with this shit now guys. It was good while we were getting out the NWO "pro-race mixing" agenda.

Now that a lot of Red pills have been swallowed it is time to take the higher ground and do the productive, positive things and build a base, make connections.
50% of white women voted Trump and many see the ills of social liberalism, if that is your thing.

A lot of decent people are out there hanging on in virtual poverty realizing how they have been deliberately abused and set up as a scapegoat.
Go find them and help them out.

Some nice curly hair is hot af. Ok pic related is as mixed as can be

I guess I could see a mullato girl calling me daddy but a son no way.

This pic is the definition of "painfully obvious"

yeah especially when you want your offspring to look like you

dem brown children are beautiful and are the future of the U.S. get use to it racists. whites are going extinxt

The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression caused by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Hybrid breakdown or outbreeding depression begins to occur in subsequent generations.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies (separated for only 10,000 years) were crossed, scientists feared that the offspring would be affected by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that when two subspecies of lions were crossed, it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links about race mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Think I cherrypicked these? Search "coadapted gene complexes" on Google and see what you find.

>muh secret club
Habits die hard. Stop being so autistic.

nigger
>retarded low iq arm gestures

normal child
>walking normally

I hear Robert de Niggro has been complaining a lot about his wife lately. Seems she can't work and only waste money. True to her race.

burn the coal pay the toll goes for both genders

Had a pretty cute black girl interested in me a long time ago. Did really well in school and parents were from England so none of the terrible African American culture. Probably would have made a great girlfriend but I'll never know. Feels weird, man.

yes. these kids really nothing like here.
that niglet meme in white families needs to stop.

Why is that little girl wearing high heels?

Race mixing only provides pretty kids when the parents are 6/10's at best. Other than that, the kids just turn out mediocre or just plain ugly.

He could have had someone 1000x more attractive than that ape

>Heidi Klum
>supermodel

PJW made a video about him. he's being an idiot and it's nothing new.

because her mother is a degenerate.

putting the pussy on a pedastool.

Someone an hero on her

nah still looks stupid. Bitches look like sideshow bob. straighten that shit out nigger.

>memetexting on fucking twitter
what did the r/Sup Forums immigrant mean by this?

the black girl punched the white girl
look close for the black eye

And to think I used to look up to movie stars like him as a child. Sure, he has money, but apart from that he's less than the alcoholic begging on the street

Is this real? When has the degeneracy gone so far?

You get the body odor DLC too if you get a nigger

>caring that others are memearrowing
>acting like a nigger

Who is that creature?

praise kek am I right Sup Forumsrother
shadilay

It's not as devastating as it's made out to be but it should be looked down upon and it certainly shouldn't be shoved down our throats as acceptable. The main problem attacking us is a literal replacement with foreigners, I suspect the race mixing shilling in media is there to make us more accepting to non-whites more than to make us race mix.

Model--->----->Generic dominican tier kids
Blacked|

When you burn the baby nog, ye might be Hot.

>curly hair is hot af

This. I love it.
Please send me a qt mixed/black girl

yep

I can't wait until Krauts are extinct, you deserve to get raped by us for what you did to Europa

t.half Iranian in Iran who's mother married a Hungarian immigrant

I have a qt Japanese gf. Am I allowed to reproduce as long as I promise to abort any males as to prevent any potential sureme gentlemen?

Just don't reproduce at all, please just fucking don't. I will give you all my money just so you won't reproduce

Wanting black chicks to try and hide what they are with white features is the ultimate blue pill

Dating and reproducing with Niggers in general is just fuck my shit up tier. I've been to Brazil and the Mulattos are fucking ugly

Do you have PayPal or venmo?

White + latino = cristina aguleria or selema gomez. The only acceptable choice

OK guys, I need advice. I am Greek and I have been in a relationship with a qt Slav exchange student here in Athens for like a year now. Is mixing with her racemixing because I am Southern and she is Eastern? I don't know what to do, am I betraying my race?

Wavy and straight hair are good.

Curly is shit even when the person isnt negroid

t.faggot

Fuck off with this white hispanic meme your kid is still a nigger

That's ethnic mixing, both are you are cacausian so no.

>10/10 supermodel
>Ugly hoodbooger chimp looking children

Race mixing is a fucking sin and coal burners are hands down the most disgusting and scummy humans in existence.

scott is a manlet

Does that nigress drink watermelon?

>wanting your offspring to look like you

implying this is always a good thing.

Mulattoes can be decent looking at times, but those are extremely rare. The vast majority of look much more Negroid than Caucasoid. A lot of the time, Mulattoes just look pure black. The dull, ugly Negroid phenotype is stronger than the European or Asian one. Look at Brittany Venti, she's 1/8 black and she still has some prominent black features. Mixing with a nig is basically shitting on your entire lineage and is one of the most selfish things you can do.

"BBC"!?
The news network?

>Is mixing with her racemixing because I am Southern and she is Eastern?

Mixing is okay because neither one of you is white.

Slavs most definitely aren't white, neither are Southern Europeans.

So go ahead

Looks like a female orc from wow.

KEK.

>Mulattoes can be decent looking at times

You're only saying that because you're not a female.
If you were you would be going crazy with all the immigrant cock.

It's the White genes that does it.

Just get a fucking tan, corruption is not worth it.

the daughter looks like an abbo

Thanks Mustafa, I hoped this would be the answer.
Rude desu. I may not be, I am pretty dark and have black hair and brown eyes, but she is. She is really pale, blonde and has grey eyes.

name of that chick?

At a time when more jobs and earning opportunities become IQ-gated, it really is

God niggers are vile looking. How far must your father abuse you so that you are psychologically damaged enough that it crosses your mind to even breed with one?

Kys divisive Jew
You're both Europeans, so I'd say that's acceptable. The USA is basically chalked full of ethnic white mongrels. However, your kid won't really have much of an ethnic identity, the same plight the majority of white Americans face. A lot of half-Greeks I've seen don't even know Greek.

There is something I would like to understand.

Ok, sure, some black men are I guess appealing, and I can fathom why, but that is only when they have at least partly caucasian features, and in any case features which would also appear as "manly" for a white male.

Yet it seems women don't give a shit about the facial morphology, and if anything the dark skin gives more appeal (more exotic?) to otherwise passable or even ugly faces.

Anyone care to explain women's tastes in facial features, because I often feel they mostly care about height.

who gives a fuck

Latinos are further away genetically than yurope. As long as you find one that wasnt raped by a slave youre golden

im not proud guys, im rly not.

you don't have to be good looking to date anyone, even the hottest girls are within reach of unattractive manlets for long term dating/marriage.

>turkey, bosnia, croatia before serbia in terms of iq

I thought they had the worst based on the iq where finland was the smartest one

totgesagte leben länger

This women are willing to become single mothers and likely contract a deadly std.

The question is are they that brainwashed or is BBC that satisfying? It's the euphoria that BBC provides worth throwing your life away for?

My mom kind of dies, yeah I know Greek mothers. But seriously, she doesn't like her cause she is not Greek. I do like her though, but that hag has put some doubt in my mind and Sup Forums isn't helping with the whole "don't racemix" stick.

Wow, I totally support white genocide now because of MUH DICK

in the end kids are ultimate punishment for nigger lovers. i rather see nigger lovers having spawns then going back to whites since it makes them dodge shit life.

*does

She is not dying yet, unfortunately.

no but whatever the fuck hiroshima did was a mistake