Russia is the future of the white race. I am not joking when I say this...

Russia is the future of the white race. I am not joking when I say this. According to Wikipedia the ethnic Dutch population is shrinking. It is not just percentage like in USA where the white population keeps growing but it is actually shrinking like with Germany. The ethnic Russian fertility rate is growing and growing going back to replacement status. Sakhalin which is 90+% Russian and has some sort of mongol japs (who don't get much kids) has an 2.11% fertility rate. And before people talk about muh mudslimes, muh chinese etc. That is wrong I was talking about the ethnic Russian fertility rate which is growing while the Muslim Caucasians birthrate is getting lower and lower.

Remember all those American and western predictions Russia would hit like 135 million people in 2015. Well they were wrong and the Real Russian population is growing again while the non Russians are getting slowed down and could get outbreed by Russians again making their numbers even more irrelevant.

Now I don't know how Russia did it. The white population in Russia has some of the highest fertility rate even higher than the USA white population. I think the problem remains that many Russians (men) die very early because of alcohol and other stuff compared to the west.

Maybe Putin did it with trying his best to keep the population going or maybe it was just natural?

Anyway I truly believe Russia is going to be the place where the white race starts striking back from. Sure it has its problems but at least Russia will still be there while we cannot say the same about the west at the moment.

If people really want to see some graphs about the Muslim births I was talking about I don't mind downloading some pics that I used when looking at this topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2017/06/05/cerberus-2-0-predicts-the-disappearance-of-the-dutch-population/
archive.fo/rovTH
youtu.be/1z8UpKSzt3k
archive.fo/6FpVB
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/mass-immigration-looming-disappearance-dutch-population
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/europe-choosing-disappear?page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
theguardian.com/science/blog/2017/jun/14/russian-fake-news-is-not-new-soviet-aids-propaganda-cost-countless-lives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Average Dutch are brain dead race mixing liberals. You can't save your country.

>slavs
>white

Ivan how many rubles you got for this post?
Russians are niggers that merely happen to look white. They think like, they act like niggers. Any and all commonality with white people are them merely aping and stealing ideas white people. Ideas that they are incapable comprehending. The reason why they sometimes get away with this is because stupid people like you don't see the niggery inside a person.

T. Shlomo

Russia has a lot of relatively uncucked, alpha whites. But its also got about as many muslims in it as every other white country combined. And from what I hear you guys get cucked by Chechens all the time.

Not to be rude, but being liberal was sort of your hat before the rest of the West went full retard with it. Its in your culture to be this way, and you shouldn't be too ashamed of it.

This is wrong especially since the right gained more seats while the left lost seats.

But I was not done yet.

For all the meme posters that post the ultimate Russia maymay pic

>Moscow Muslim city
Moscow has less mosques than Helsinki or new York city. It is a 14 million people city that has a very small Muslim community in it.

>Chinese taking over the east
China has been doing more business with western Europe than Russia or Russia's far-east. Besides that the Chinese population in the far-east is quite small if you count permanent citizens.

Also another fun fact about the nation of the roaches. Right now 18% of Turkey is Kurdish and 1/3 of the next generation is. Turkey's birthrate is western Europe level while the Kurds will outbreed them in the next 25 years or something which will mean 2/3 roachstan 0/4 population will be Kurdish.

Also for the people that think Poland or some other eastern European EU nation is better for the white race than Russia. Poland will most likely shrink to 20 million people if this birthrate keeps up. Same for many others like Ukraine, Baltic s etc

They do it by encourageing large familied. You get tax benefits for every child you have. They modernized their fertility clinics to reduce baby death. They recently put extra tax on single families/people. They push orthodox church as a morality pillar of the society. They banned selling alcohol to anybody born after 2015. They increased avrage wages of people. They also give all sorts of extra incinitives for families.

Daily reminder that Finnish & Russian are Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).
>Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
>Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>, and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
>from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

Daily reminder that Finnish & Russian are Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).
>Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
>Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>, and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
>from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

This is a very childish and Jewish post that tries to divide the white race. Congrats you're on team liberals, Muslims and Jews now (the winning one currently)

I am not Russians but chechens are only 1.4 million people inside Russia. I know many chechens get hunted down in Russian parts like Moscow but I have also seen videos of chechens using guns to embarrass a Russian soldier in Chechnya. Right now Putin got them under their thumb and kadyrov is literally sucking putins dick. Have you seen how many pro Putin things he posts and says. Literally to stay in power. once kadyrov gets removed we can expect another Chechen war meaning another thousands of Chechen deaths.

Well we were very progressive but I would say Germany and Sweden totally surpassed us in that although Germany still doesn't let gay people marry in church. Most Dutch people are against foreigners/refugees/illegals. Although Sup Forums memes like we got btfo they don't realize our right parties gained more than ever
Although the single tax thing kinda goes against the freedom I think the rest is all very good. These are probably one of the biggest reasons. I think the divorce rate is declining as well since the fall of the Soviet union where it went sky high.
Okay. Here are your (You)'s

dog bless based American

gefira.org/en/2017/06/05/cerberus-2-0-predicts-the-disappearance-of-the-dutch-population/

RIP nl lol

This

Well, i hope all that mess was worth it

I got you, norgebro>>>
archive.fo/rovTH

Moscow has less mosques than Helsinki or new York city. It is a 14 million people city that has a very small Muslim community in it.

>s the future of the white race.
You're ignorant. Russia is gone.

Define "white." In ww2 hitler used the word Aryan/white as mean by which to belittle Slavs. It is actually a recently new invention, the white race.... had there been no period of colonialism and nazism I doubt people would use "white, white." "Muh white race" and then proceed to not be able to define it.

Well if we get our birthrate back to a replacement level there would honestly be no problem but if this keeps up we will become 56% soon

Fake news. I have been there on a city trip and almost saw none. Literally less than Amsterdam. 1.5 would be way too much. I think it is rather 100.000

Didn't you see what I had to say about this meme? If you out 2000 Dutch people in Moscow we could also make us look like in the thousands with orange everywhere

To me white is everyone in Europe besides Roma, Albanians and Turks.

reveal your flag, leaf.

Why would you want to have more Russians, I'm sorry but they're fucked up in the head
youtu.be/1z8UpKSzt3k

Those 7% are from all the finns that live here.

I love you Netherlands.

Maybe it's just my city, Russia is big place and i live in nicer warmer part, but when i go out there're tons of kids and pregnant women on the streets. All slavic. Feels good men.

Swedish women can't resist that Mongolian cock. You've been irreversibly Finned Sven

I wish this wasn't a shop

Russia hasn't been overrun by niggers, so that's a plus.

I watch that channel too and they have more backbones that us and can get mad quick by the others. Pretty sure if we had that here reactions would be diff cause we would be pussies.

Anyway it is not wether I want it or not. I am saying it is happening. Russians will grow while western euro white ethnicities decline and some eastern as well
Krasnodar? Anyway that is good to hear. I am glad Russia recovers more and more everyday from the Soviet union. It will still take a long time but there is hope.
Thank you. I am happy our dutchbat soldiers were so bad they let Muslim men getting murdered by you guys

russians are their own niggers

This t b h
But still their culture is more tolerable than Mong black culture

That's what we wanted you to think!
Krasnodarsky krai, yes

actually you're right but we call them peasants.

saved

You have to go back, Ivan

Russia is drowning in Muslim you shit troll.

Putin has borders wide open.

Nice place I believe. Have a friend in maikop which is inside a region in krasnodar I believe. Very weird borders
Yeah right and you have to go back to r/eddit negroid

Wow a few thousand Muslims praying on the streets because Russia won't make more mosques for them in a 14 million city. Really makes me think

Learn how to read jewposter

Will not happen, cucks.

kek

You do know that Russia has more muslims than any western country right? Both when it comes to actual numbers and percentage.

How is this is even new to you

I hope when all EU US's puppets will realize what US has no longer any power to treat Russia like a puppy and Russia has way more powerful alliance in the world - SCO, these puppets will go for Russia when Putin will become a REAL aggressor like Hitler like your liberal media clam him and start actually invading to europe with his buddies China, India, and other minions I hope solders will have no mercy for all those faggots, niggers, liberals and jews and even Holocaust will seem like a gift to them. Really hope on this.

>Very weird borders
Commies kept making mini-national republics to weaken russians. Here a map of that place, green muslims, pink slavs. They had to add russians to make sure region produces anything and looks well on paper i guess. Fucked up.

Not really. Most of those Muslims drink alcohol and never attend mosques. Real Muslims are Chechens and other people from North Caucausus who form about 2% of the whole population.

Russia conquered their Muslims and they are like 6/8% of their population while it used to be a lot bigger.

France Germany UK and many others will surpass that percentage of Muslims in their country.

Stop being so retarded and think for a moment. If you read what I had to say it would show you that they would get outbred eventually if this growing Russian population keeps up.
Could happen. I hope you free us after you are done with recovering.

Very weird indeed. Muslims indeed are useless. Are these Muslims called circussions or something along those lines?

Drunken corrupt AIDS-land?

You high?

>Russia
>aids

It is not as big of a problem as you think user

Do you fuckhead realize that those drunk guys from corrupt AIDS-land actually can wipe your whole nation by pushing a button? So I wouldn't joke with them on your place.

Yes

It also helps that they're largely agrarian, and thus going to be naturally conservative. Most of the West are ruled by deracinated urbanites who don't have kids.

They're basically the South of Europe. They mock their people for being low rent. Everyone shits on them for being "backward" when they're the ones doing everything right. Russia was the country that American was supposed to have been.

It's no surprise that the revolt against the evil empire of the USA and all its vassal states in Europe is on the periphery of the European world. The further away from it you are, the healthier you are going to be.

True freedom will not come America is no longer a world power. If Russia can help with that, then go Ivan go.

>Russian guy fucks Russian girl.
>Little Russian born.
>Dutch guy fucks Dutch girl.
"It's OK. I'm only using contraception until my 30s, then my Aryan waifu will come to me..."

OP, you have no idea, literally no idea what Russia is
Apart from belonging to White race, they have NOTHING in common with Dutche people.
I lived in Russia for 20 years and now I reside in Belgium and work in NL:
Russians commit MUCH MORE crime than any other White European, they are very tolerant toward corruption and also they have different morals and values

>Russia is drowning in Muslim you shit troll.

Already drowned. Bloop-bloop.
>archive.fo/6FpVB

I knew you fags from Brussels

>Let Kadyrov throw the gays in concentration camps.
>Implying we don't want to throw them in concentration camps everywhere else, too.
Stay mad, Greenpeace faggot. In Russia, Mudslimes are chased down when they stray from areas other than home republics, and then killed. Also, Russians have the right to live in their home republics -- the reverse of Western cucks' "no go zones".

take a seat

>man that's hot

I doubt your claims are true. In a previous threads Russian bros have said that all Russian girls want open relationships.

they started giving benefits if you have more than 1 kid, so people started fucking more, also because there is not that much else to do here, especially since the cost of alcohol is so fucking high right now

Russia is 74% urbanized if I am right. But even if people live in city most of them are far from being a modern liberal.

But I think you got it right with the rest. Well America could actually be like Russia as well but something went wrong along the way. Maybe it was wealth or too much freedom.

Could be true.

So what if they have nothing (which is not true since we had great relations with them for a long time) with them in common. They are actually surviving this world while we are killing our own nations.

The russians here are complaining all the time about all the muslims in moscow

Actually I have to agree with this. Rus are hardy people with alot of spirit, and the Aryan race has pretty much been bred out since ww2.

Its the best we can hope for. And they are certainly fair skinned.

you must be russian or dellusional

Homicide rate:
>NL 0,67 per 100k
>Russia 11,5 per 100k
There are some decent russian, but the majority are nigger-tier

Well that might be personal experiences but either way the numbers are there. Maybe some girls had kids from multiple guys I don't know.

I read a book about Russia and Russians once by a Dutch journalist "rusland voor gevorderen" and he said you had to treat Russian girls like queens and they want serious relation ships.

And? Tell me more about all those Muslim countries we border
>no memes
That also financed shitmudslimes like chechens. Russia has it way tougher than the Netherlands. If you put our country where Russia is in the map we would be dead

I've heard all those memes too about how Russian girls want a relationship and marriage and be traditional wife, but then I see so many many Russian anons saying that they are whores and demand open poly relationships and yes they agree with you that you have to treat them like queens and give them your money and buy them a lot of stuff and that they have fallen for the same feminist memes and are not submissive but dominant and want careers, and so on and so forth... doesnt sound like very good foundation to make strong families and sounds like not wife material at all.

вoт ты и пoпaлacь, pycoблядь

пocмoтpи cвoдкy кpиминaльных нoвocтeй пo Липeцкoй oблacти, гдe 98% - pycня
cмoтpи и aхyeвaй, cвинocoбaкa

Well when I was there I made some Russian female friends and they were georgous and very nice people. Maybe it was because I was a westerner as well but they didn't seem much different than dutch girls besides wanting to get treated more like a lady/queen.

I can't talk for the Russian anons here. Maybe they have more experience yes.

What

Look at this motherfucking traitor
>Lived in russia for 20 years that means he was born here and left at his 20s, which means he haven't even ended a university which means he's uneducated subhuman who fucked up his whole life and got BTFO'd of here.
>He has a nigger-tier job in some EU shithole
>He's actually bragging how pathetic is he life
>What a fool
>But this fucking ape complain and blame Russia for his failures
>And he consider himself not a Russian and despise Russians even though he's still a fucking russian trash.
>literally kek out loud
Wew lad..
I hope some mudslim will slit your throat some day.

Бyдтo ты нe pyccкaя cвинocoбaкa. нaдeюcь твoих дeтeй изнacилyют нa твoих глaзaх мycлимы и oтpeжyт им гoлoвы вo имя aллaхa.
kys

>Maybe it was because I was a westerner
I was thinking maybe that could be it as well, that Russian girls treat western guys better and treat their fellow Russian guys like shit, but then again that is also a sign that contradicts yoru points in OP that they have a bright future.
Or maybe an alternative theory could be that the Russian anons talk shit about their girls so us westereners dont get the idea to go over and steal them.

Mass Immigration & The Looming Disappearance Of The Dutch Population
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/mass-immigration-looming-disappearance-dutch-population

Is Europe Choosing To Disappear?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/europe-choosing-disappear?page=1

JIDF shills, think of some new arguments, you guys have beat the slavs are not white thing into the ground and then some, come back with a better racebait purity-spiral

>graduated from HSE Moscow
>earn 55k in Europe
>not ethnical Russian

Considering statistics you have much higher chances to have your throat slit :^)

a тeпepь нa бyтылкy, пидopaхa

>all facts against him but
>he's larping a successful man
Okay then I ended MIT and came here to Russia and have $100K a year as a chief software architect.

i am a white nationalist who has sexual fantasies about getting dominated by a qt gook bodybuilder. am i still allowed here?

Maybe all Russians here are robots in disguise. But yeah it is clear that Slavic women get wet for western men. look at ukranian women. Some 25/28 years old women go to western Europe or USA and marry 50+ years old men
Nee

>implies that your assumptions are facts
пиздyй yжe

>implying they are not.
BTFO traitor. Have fun with sucking mudhumad's dicks

muslims in the east are not the same as muslims in the west
our muslims have been living with us for centuries and centuries
and they dont create trouble, even in backwards, war torn provinces we manage to keep them better than you do with your average ones

you are clearly a person who has no idea about easter europe and keeps spamming cheap memes

Moar

I agree Thatcher tartar muslims are good. But Caucasian Muslims need to be taken care off. I would say that they are worse than our Muslims because they are even more extremist with Saudi-arabia having given them money to fight wars in the past

russia is not an ethnic country
it is a federation of hundreds of different states, religions, languages, cultures etc.,
and caucasus is a hellhole, its like someone called netherlands a shithole because of dutch indonesia

Pic unrelated though
Girls are Polish

Haplogroups don't mean shit holy fuck can't you mongoloids donning the Nazi flag stop proving the stereotypes correct for one second.

like that matters
all slavs are the same, national separations are made up bullshit to keep us apart

>cringy subhuman larpers that all would have been raped and gassed when met with actual Nazis

Well Russia is pretty Russian although some regions indeed have another majority. Besides that I am not blaming Russia as a whole for the Caucasus Muslims but those chechens and dagi's do need to get killed off in the 3rd Chechen war once kadyrov gets replaced. They are way too extremist compared to tartars.
Where did I say they were Russian or non polish. I just found the photoshopped pic somewhere on Sup Forums
Probably yes

>the origins of my father doesn't mean shit for determining ethnicity
makes sense

its almost as if literally the opposite happened and germans are cucks who keep sending their women on shitskin cock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

If whites are the master race why can't they:
>stop their women from being feminazis
>stop their women from fucking blacks and arabs
>stop their men from being pussies
>stop their genes from being recessive
>stop poos, asians, blacks and women from taking their jobs

Can I get a QUICK rundown on why the white race is superior?
The only 'superiority' I see is about your women being good fuck toys and that's all.

This is really making me think guys

you realize that everyone thinks of faggots and similar degenerates the same in the east,
chechens are simply teh only ones poor and backwater enough to actually do something

they are allies with russians and basically almost a separate state, no reason to do anything to them

also please look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

"russia in the future of the white race"

ok, now we know the white race is really fucked
game over

because they got btfo before. Germany didn't start losing until the US came in

we will just keep breeding, zerging and raping you
nothing you can do about it
enjoy cultural enrichment

>implying I'm a yuropoor

Girl in middle is a 11/10

Except it doesn't determine their ethnicity at all you knuckle-dragger.

>hahaha jokes on you im getting enriched by mexicans instead
lucky you

Read how russians grow fake news and disinformation in order to sow discord in enemy ranks. Former kgb agents like Putin have mastered the art of producing fake news and stories about the West.

Don't believe their lies like the shill OP, Russia is our enemy because they want to dismantle the West.

theguardian.com/science/blog/2017/jun/14/russian-fake-news-is-not-new-soviet-aids-propaganda-cost-countless-lives

>Russia is our enemy

Okay schlomovich

>tfw you're the future of white race