Brit/pol/ - Towering Inferno edition

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595248/Pensioner-FALSE-TEETH-knocked-travellers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sg40RbVctb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VCecSaSI
theguardian.fivefilters.org/
twitter.com/CambridgeAntifa/status/874938643496013824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Wayuhls.

Londonistan's burning

Big Haggis

100+ dead?

Don't these idiots get it? They WANT you to put the fire out. We can't let fire divide us. Let it burn.

At least the tower is as black as its former residents now, eh?

me on the left

1/10

SOMEONE TWEET KATY HOPKINS

>tfw not sure if Brexit is happening or not

There is nothig worth seeing in Wales that wasn't made either by an Englishman or by God.

OH VEY SHUT IT DOWN
youtu.be/Sg40RbVctb0

could be say 300/500 residents plus any guests, squatters or illegals living there. I'd be surprised if not. Apparently once it started it spread very quickly and people got stuck up there. There were few stairs and apparently the fire got there. If the fire didn't get them the smoke did.

And the tower could collapse at any time.

Try the same thing you always do, get arrested for not renewing your television license.

>tfw swedish and speak better english than any witness on sky news

From BBC, literally only last Saturday fire teams came round and told residents to stay inside at all costs in the unlikely event a fire ever occurred in the block:

>a London Fire Brigade team came on Saturday to check the alarms and give safety advice, including staying in the flat when there is a blaze

>earrings

Why do mothers pimp their daughters at such a young age? When did this slut culture develop?

Are you doing your GCSEs

REMINDER to call out #pyrophobia wherever you see it

#notallfires

SKY NEWS PRESENTER NOW

Brexit has been cancelled.

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Funny, that, because all of the castles and abbeys in England were built by the Normans or the subsequent French aristocracy (they couldn't speak English until, what, the 15th Century?). You haven't been ruled by an English dynasty since the House of Wessex; Normandy (Norman), Blois (French), Anjou (French), Plantagenet (French), Tudor (Welsh), Stuart (Scottish), Hanover (German) and Saxe-Coburg (German).
All of your over-rated tourist attractions in London (e.g Tower of London) were built by your Norman massas too.

Literally the worst thing they could have done

Ew, look at these paki 'gangsters' shouting at Tommy Robbinson.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_VCecSaSI

Reminder to spread this about on social media while Jezza is in the ascendancy:

theguardian.fivefilters.org/

They're already in financial trouble and downsizing to become tabloid sized. Pile more pressure on them.

Really nigga?

das outrageous DA WEY DEY WUSNT JUS N ACIDENT BRUV YUR DESE FIIREESS NEVA HAPENED INNNITT BRUUUVVVV
TEN MILYUN 4 DAT

>The New Englishman

>Rachel Riley has quit Sky Sports after receiving a barrage of 'hideous' abuse over controversial remarks she made about Tottenham Hotspur's chances of winning the Premier League.
>The Countdown presenter will stop presenting Friday Night Football next season following a tirade of 'personal attacks' from Spurs fans and Twitter trolls after she described the team's 1-0 defeat to West Ham as a 'bottle job'.

>Why do mothers pimp their daughters at such a young age? When did this slut culture develop?

Back to r9k, lad. Don't think the flag change is fooling us.

MASSIVELY DIVERSE

>best of london when people from hugely diverse backgrounds come to help

Fucking cuck priest.

LISTEN
ITS VERY SIMPLE
PART
AND

Yes

>mod hides my post
>doesn't hide this
Shills out in force today.

Serious case of dumb whore face

She's kinda odd looking, lad. A bit pigeony.

I would love to eat Rachel's ass 2bh

It will be discovered a Tory supporter set fire to the tower in revenge for Labour winning the Kensington seat by 20 votes.

Isn't this a tarot card?

There's much better available on Sky

>lazy eye

No thanks.

BIG BIRD
I
R
D

>People think Christianity will save the West

Why do black women have such hideous skin texture?

you have shitty taste. that's a 10

Fire provides us with the heat to stave off cold and cook food. As it says in the book of Helios,
>Whatever flame burns a soul, unless for a soul or for corruption in the name of the Frost gods - it is as if it has burned mankind entirely. And whoever warms or feeds one - it is as if it had warmed and fed mankind entirely.

>he thinks post-roman Saxon Kingdoms are England
>he doesn't understand that England and the United Kingdom is the same state formed by the reforms of William I and Henry II

>people think the West can be saved

>

She is a Cambridge graduate

She is infinitely more intelligent than you

Lads, has god finally stated punishing England? Have the krauts finally got their wish?

We need, in my opinion, an areligious force to sweep up the mess the last 3 generations have left us.

You should consider that the little girl's mum is probably not old enough to remember a time when we didn't have slut culture, makes it no mystery that she raises her kid like that. Scary times ahead when this tinder generation are the ones raising young girls

She used to be quite a nice girl before she went on Strictly Come Dancing. Then she turned into a total slut and now just sleeps around.
I can't tell whether she's always been like this or if it's her response to hitting the wall.

>bitch got a cheap weave

They are even worse without the buckets of coconut butter they smear on themselves to stop being "ashy".

>second tower isnt even on fire
Epic fail.

So most of the people injured/killed in the apartment inferno were Muslim and immigrants?

wut

Black chicks usually have amazing skin because they moisturise all the time so they don't get 'ashy'.

Is she Jewish?

We're all sick of Karen posters.

Absolutely fucking sick of them. They contribute nothing of any value to any thread and consistently and repeatedly post 'headpats' and other miscellaneous nonsense all over the fucking brit/pol/ threads.

Tinned Haggis is a unique treat that is unknown to many.

PS. The real life Karen is a pedo

Ms Karen MacGregor is standing trial in connection with the alleged sexual abuse of children in Rotherham over a period of more than 10 years.
She and six other defendants deny more than 60 charges.
The witness, who cannot be named due to the nature of the allegations, told Sheffield Crown Court Ms Karen MacGregor "was always bringing back Asian men".
The witness said Ms Karen MacGregor was "very nice at first, helpful and friendly, after time that changed and she indicated girls needed to earn their keep".

>he doesn't realise that the Kingdom of England existed before the Norman Conquest
>he doesn't counter my argument regarding the fact that England has been ruled by foreigners for a millennium

Only a nog can say fuck live on the BBC and get away with it. It's just part of their culture.

One of the only attractive sheboons on British telly

C'mon now, lads...

I'd let her tower my inferno

In a London tower block? Guaranteed.

It's a sad situation. Soon there will be no conservative girls left.

Mayor Sadiq Khan standing tall as protector of London

For reference the WTC towers were 104 floors compared to about 24 on these

chimp

>still no 1707 white ensign
GOOKMOOT YOU USELESS SLANT EYED FAGGOT WHERE IS MY FLAG

Presented for you, in high definition

I started the karenposting a few years ago, now it's out of control. I apologise.

The problem with recent karenposters is they aren't edgelords like me.

Reminder that Jezza is 5'9".

5'9".

no it hasnt

>guy opens fire on republican Congressmen

Wonder if Bernie Sanders will invite the shooter to tea at congress?

Ooga booga

twitter.com/CambridgeAntifa/status/874938643496013824

When can we expect to know how many people died in the fire?

HNNG

(checked)

He looks like a fucking oompa loompa with those oversized mittens

I don't think that's true, I think a lot of right-wing ideas are innate feelings and won't ever go away*, it just takes a lot of (((education))) to propagandise people into cucking themselves

*for example "homophobia" is a natural repulsion towards gays, and I'm sure that won't ever disappear from society

Reminder that the Guardian is losing money every year and will probably stop printing before 2022, at which point it will become a click-bait RAG similar to the Independent.

>Paki humour

from last nights headline "tower inferno"
to the new one
"Deathtrap Tower"!

Yes, it has.

WHAT?

Not a single white person

Bad photoshop is bad.