If culture is ultimately tied to a person's economic status...

If culture is ultimately tied to a person's economic status, then how is welfare and increased social outreach NOT the solution?

You see anyone on welfare improving their lives? There is zero correlation between access to welfare and an increase in social mobility.

>If culture is ultimately tied to a person's economic status
fake & gay

>If culture is ultimately tied to a person's economic status
culture is tied to race.

saged

Does a middle-class black act any different as opposed to a middle-class white?

Interesting.

>Does a middle-class black act any different as opposed to a middle-class white?
yes.
lurk moar faggot.
saged.

>You see anyone on welfare improving their lives?

Absolutely. Most everyone I've ever known to get on welfare has made improvements in their lives that were allowed to happen because of said welfare and are now entirely financially self sufficient.

Welfare works my dude. The whole "people just get on welfare and suck the gubments teet" is a strawman.

Prove it. If you're referring to crime statistics wherein blacks commit 50% of violent crime, you'll also find a majority of them are impoverished.

> they are middle class
> they are also not middle class

The fuck are you on about

PLEASE BE BLACKED, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Whites cant satisfy this godess

The argument is that people do the same without it.

>reading comprehension

I'm saying middle-class blacks commit about the same amount of crime as middle-class whites - which is fairly little - and that correlates with my claim that culture is ultimately dependant on social class.

>do the same with less when you're already rock bottom

It's a bad argument.

Your claim is wrong, mostly because it's not based on statistics rather the last talking point you heard on CNN. At the same income levels blacks commit more crime.

Show me the statistics where black middle-class americans commit more crime than white middle-class americans.

here www.blacked.com

Reversed cause/effect direction.

>higher quality products are generally more expensive
>quality is tied to price
>so if you increase price, quality will rise
Same error in your logic

>invest more money into an impoverished community
>expand opportunities to attain good education, job, etc.
>improve overall quality of said community

he told you to fucking lurk more reddit
stop fucking posting bitch

lurk.more.post.less.

Show me the proof.

Welfare should be given to those who need it: the sick, physically or mentally, who cannot contribute to society. This is an act of pity given to the lowest members in society. Those who are healthy and fit but who refuse to work are parasites and should be removed as such. Culture that is tied to economic status is faulty, as the concept of economic classes itself is faulty, deriving ultimately from Capitalism and result in class warfare, in which the few possess more wealth than the many. True culture is found in race, and when one understands this and begins indulging in and loving their own race/culture, they can then appreciate the cultures of other races without giving up his own unique heritage.

fugg