Was 9/11 the worst happening in the 21st century?

Was 9/11 the worst happening in the 21st century?

Best day of my life

Hope more american scum burn alive

capitalism is

We're only 17 years in. Plenty more horrible shit can, and most likely will, happen.

So self centered.

It wasnt the biggest shit but it was the day that a fairly big shit went flying from the toilet to the kitchen table falling in hot just served food.

We usually deal with shit in the toilet or the sink.

it was great tv

Nuking Mecca was, but not for us.

I feel sorry for your mother.

It was the one that had the widest reaching effects.

Airport security went from casual to a theater of busywork on a global scale.

Two massively expensive wars were launched loosely based on """intelligence""" gathered after the attacks.

The last 16 years have been massively overshadowed by that day.

I went to Ground Zero in 2007. It was pretty sad and scary to see the massive amount of damage done up close, even if it was basically just a giant hole at that stage.
I've got to say, it's something I can appreciate would have been deeply traumatising for New Yorkers, but the rest of the country kind of over-reacted by allowing lots of shitty decisions to be made in the name of public safety.

I mean, I'd almost accept another gigantic terrorist attack if it meant being able to travel on a plane without someone wanting to touch my balls and scan my man boobs.

Self-centered americans fucking kek

If anything 9/11 is one of the smallest happenings of the 21st century and will go down as such in world history.
Get out of your fucking burger dome for once

Yes.

naw it was the neo-con's reaction to it that was the worst.

No. Ameridumbs getting tricked by Schlomo and friends into two useless wars, then into Libya and Syria wars was the most tragic chain of events in the twenty-first century. You killed millions of people, cause the refugee crisis and made us all less safe. Just because you couldn't keep your cancerous "greatest allies" in check.

So far

Can't believe how many STUPID Americans got jewed into starting wars

20 U.S. vets anhero a day, millions dead and europe destroyed

Americans are utter scum, I hate all of you

Burgers should stay aways from ME.

No.
You invading Iraq is.

You don't seem to understand. It was the biggest happening because we say it was. Our reactions shape your world. You are insignificant and along for our ride.

9-11 changed the course of history, look at all the shit that's happened in the last 16 years that can be directly traced back to 9-11.

For one, the muslim invasion of Europe is the result of a chain of events stemming from 9-11.

>*best
Ftfy

yes, hand it over to other people on a silver platter

spoken like a true republican

This

Totes lolling at the predictable ass-ravaged foreigners in this thread. It will surely go down as the most important happening of this century since it defined everything that came after.

>le butthurt Armenian in Switzerland

Exactly. It was fucking great innit?

Pretty sure nobody outside of states gives a shit about it.

i saw the second plane hit live on CNN.
was living in a muslim neighborhood at the time and some turks at school tried to tell me george bush did it the very next day.

>Armenian
Kek what?
And how am I butthurt? Im rejoicing in the grandest happening of our time.
Buttmad newfags pls go.

We're 17% of the way through the century and you think that was bad?

I'm gonna say Fukashima or the Indonesian tsunami were the worst events thus far.

It was not nearly as bad, as american response to the event.

It was the comfiest happening.
The worst happening imo is the rapefugees flooding into Europe raping everyone and blowing shit up, redpilling eurocucks left and right while the elitist liberals stick their heads in the sand while european civilization gets destroyed.

Our retarded reaction to it was. Imagine a world where we put all the resources of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars into something useful. In my darkest thoughts I really feel that what's happening to us now is a deserved consequence of that foolishness.

And who gave them the sense of this kind of argument being valid?

I don't get it. Republicans at least pretend to be patriotic.

Im convinced it was a satanic ritual to affect the collective conciousness of the entire western world into a primitive fear driven state which causes people to lose hope for the future and focus more on cheap thrills for the now.

Hence the growing degeneracy.

Mossad and the CIA planned used 9/11 to achieve very specific foreign policy goals, although what you're saying would probably be a nice little bonus in their minds.

>America forgetting they nuked two cities
>is 9/11 the worst habbening

fucking kys

>>America forgetting they nuked two cities
>21st century

wait till next sunday ;)

>21st century
Stupid nigger.