Australian women are insane

Why was I recommended to go to Australia for pussy?

All the hot girls are with chads and the rest are like this or have a bmi over 40. Why did people tell me to come here? You ausfags are truly retarded. "Dog cunts" as you would say.

Fuck you Australia.

>going anywhere for "pussy"
Fucking kill yourself, you degenerate piece of shit.

>Only Australian women

Women are easily influenced.

Mostly this is a survival trait so that they can stay on favourable relations with the majority of the pack or clan or tribe or social clique.

Hating them for being malleable is missing the point.
If you are able to find a group of likeminded men who have enough confidence and influence, they're possibly maybe likely to find some women who are able to fit into that world view.

But yes, there are a tonne of self-involved, entitled women who are using the internet as their platform to broadcast crap so puerile even the most level-headed man starts to want to arc up and say TITS OR GTFO.

fuck off cunt we're full

But brother, capturing wife is a legitimate benefit of Jihad.

Our women are generally as thick as buggery. Dont waste your time with them.

Sounds like that place needs some testosterone, maybe bust a nut into the ritual bath?

some tranny is probably already in line to soak their dick in that pool

oi cunt what the fuck are you doing coming over here to our country to try to fuck our women?
Get back to whatever faggot eurocuck country you came from and fuck your own women dickhead!

no you're not

What kind of fagget are you that you couldn't get a chick here in Aus?
Ganga's everywhere here..
Fuck off back to Sweden on all fours ya dog cunt, fuckin euro virgin

>go anywhere to get pussy

geeez you are one dense motherfucker

>over a century of raw,divine female energy is deep within the rich soil
So the place sticks of fish...

Wtf go back to where you came from cunt. Our women are above average (well above) and we don't need filthy eurocucks like you coming and drinking from our waterholes. and we wouldn't say "dog cunts," no one fucking says that dipshit. we will deport to Nauru and whip some sense into you.

Fuck you, you stupid abo cunt.

>its another foreign poonce who moved here for pussy
The "chads" you see are the general populus you dumb cunt. Get on our level or fuck off back to your thirdworld country

Aussies chicks are awesome.

Stop searching. Be yourself, improve who you are, get a career, a hobby and some friends. Read up on game principles, stay fit.

Dont worry, the babes will come to you.
You dont have to pump iron, you dont need a million bucks, you dont have to look like brad pitt.

Just be in good shape, have a decent job and act confident about the man you are.

Dont fall in love. Dont get "oneitis". Theres plenty of chicks looking.

Yeah they are fucked up and shit. Now fuck off we are full faggot.

>we're full of Asian cock in every hole

>Why was I recommended to go to Australia for pussy?
because all australians are trolls

Ive been telling retards on here for ten years that if they come here for women they are idiots.
They are either out of your league or ugly and none of them are easy but the worst ones.

HOL UP

nice try but we universally recommend against anyone coming here

fuck off we're full

I keep seeing webms of this girl yet I have never gotten to see her ass and I don't believe I ever will at this point.

Yeah I wouldn't even date an australian woman, they are hyper-masculine because their dads believed that "girls can do anything" mantra and taught them more then their sons... who they had to dominate by contrast just to impress their current Mrs...

If you have an accent they will find you interesting but that only opens the door, they are too much work for very little reward because every guy here has already spent his life trying to appear "different and unique" just to get laid.

>going to a rich country for poon
not sure if retarded or retarded

A lot of Western women are crazy, not just Aussie slags. A lot of women in the west have been brainwashed into being virtue signalling traitors and sluts.

>beyond 3D
Does this place make 2D Real?

This