Writer for the Washington Post defends the gunman

Writer for the Washington Post defends the gunman
The media want us dead

When we fight back, WaPo needs to be the first target.

String him up and kill him.

So tolerant :)

I demand his job and his head IMMEDIATELY

Fuck those assholes.

>when we fight back
gotta get out of bed first fatty

That reporter is a scabby cunt.

Man, every day I am slowly moving towards the realization that everyone in the media and politics is a mental manlet. The Technocracy/AI Overloads cannot come soon enough.

You ain't gonna do shit, faggot.

Like preemptively shooting niggers on sight because they cause the most crime? I'm okay with this "self-defense" version.

a lib who finally understands the original intent of 2A

These people need to be lined up against the nearest wall, executed with a bullet to the back of the head and thrown into a mass grave to be forgotten.

Have fun sitting in a jail cell faggot. Then again, you're just playing civil war on the 4chins. larpers don't mean shit

>The media want us dead- 13 posts and 3 image replies shown.

I've been saying this even before they went crazy during the election - the left will never be satisfied with just winning and being in power, they want everyone who does not agree with them wiped out.

It's also why they constantly fantasize about right wing death squads coming to kill them, because they are projecting hard.

>Only (((we))) get to imply false flag attacks

Bomp

use their own methods: spread his words, shame him for his comment and try to get him fired

You're the intellectual manlet. You can find people saying anything on the Internet. Take it with a grain of salt.

>us
Get out reddit. FUCK the GOP. It should burned and cast into the wind. We are not republicans and we never will be.

how can anyone defend the gunman?? 50 shots and only 5 hits, and not one dead?!?

Sad!

Your side couldn't kill anyone with 50 rounds of an assault rifle. We aren't scared.

Bumping

I unironically want Trump to start jailing these people for inciting violence. We need to stop trying to "compromise" with the left and start kicking their shit in.